Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good dentist in Pattaya

ottoparts

I know there must be some threads on this... any help appreciated. Need a couple crowns and fillings. Looking for a really GOOD dentist that won't bullshit me. $ is not an issue since anything will be WAY cheaper than back home (No insurance).

I have had a lot of treatment in Pattaya and i highly recommend Dr Aree at Pattaya International Hospital near BIG C. She is very gentle and speaks very good English and is a lady with a great sense of humor. Tel (038) 428374

Went to smile dental clinic on south pattaya road just north of second road. english was soso but price and service were good.

tel 038 427 830 but i think it might be better to just walk in.got an appointment for the next day.

I went to a place called modern smile on Pattaya klang at 1st but 4 out of 5 crowns fell out in about a year, I did some research and went to BK Dental where he did excellent work. He is now Hollywood dental on the Soi that Soi Dianna turns into.

There's also one in the Central Festival centre on the top floor called Dentist Beach, they've a very good website and prices still seem pretty reasonable even though they're paying bigger rent in the mall. You can send them a pic and they'll give u an estimate on prices. All prices listed on their website too, I'm booked in for some basic stuff in January, will let you know how I get on.

There's also one in the Central Festival centre on the top floor called Dentist Beach, they've a very good website and prices still seem pretty reasonable even though they're paying bigger rent in the mall. You can send them a pic and they'll give u an estimate on prices. All prices listed on their website too, I'm booked in for some basic stuff in January, will let you know how I get on.

If you go here ask for Dr. Cherry - she is well aware of this website - excellent dentist - nothing is too much trouble - great location - very professional - price list clearly displayed etc etc etc.

I went to a place called modern smile on Pattaya klang at 1st but 4 out of 5 crowns fell out in about a year, I did some research and went to BK Dental where he did excellent work. He is now Hollywood dental on the Soi that Soi Dianna turns into.

Would this be the office accross the soi from LK Metro?

Sorry, I no have personal experience, but my friend was very satisfied with doctor on street connection soi 7 and Central street. (It is street turn opposite Mini beer bar on soi 7). On street in the right side after B and M beer bar and barber shop when you go from soi 7 to soi Central.Bonus at the end - dentist is woman. :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Just want to add another vote for Dr. Cherry. I only had my teeth cleaned, and two small fillings, but would say she is probably the best dentist I have yet encountered. Very good skills, easy going, relaxed, caring, not money hungry. She did a very nice and thorough job, but fillings without any freezing BTW.

Just want to add another vote for Dr. Cherry. I only had my teeth cleaned, and two small fillings, but would say she is probably the best dentist I have yet encountered. Very good skills, easy going, relaxed, caring, not money hungry. She did a very nice and thorough job, but fillings without any freezing BTW.

You cannot really go wrong with Dr. Cherry she has two locations BTW - Central and Pattaya Klang near Eden massage - prices are the same in both clinics - you can also send her your x rays in advance and get full quotes etc.

Filling without freezing? Is this like no anesthetic? Don't think I need any but just in case.

Have used this dentist, came back to Denmark and my danish dentist liked the result. I would recomend them.

They are based on the 4th floor, near all the banks, but the only do minor stuff there, they have a bigger office near the corner on 3th road and South Pattaya Road, close to Tony's Gym. But use the Festival Plaza office the first time, and ask for Dr. Cherry

The staff there are very friendly

• 3 months later...

Bangkok Pattaya hospital if cost is not an issue or the German dentist on Thappraya road on the way to Jomtien.

Nok Ka Wao

Would agree with this post, excelent dentist. Dr Suksan i think his name, moved about 1 year ago.

You cannot really go wrong with Dr. Cherry she has two locations BTW - Central and Pattaya Klang near Eden Massage - prices are the same in both clinics - you can also send her your x rays in advance and get full quotes etc.

I agree, so far so good on two visits (so far). Only needed check-up and clean, never recommended having unnecessary treatment. Seems very straight and professional!

WR

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

• 6 months later...

how much would you expect to pay for teeth whitening

I just went to Pattaya Dental on 2nd Road across from the Marriott. She was gentle and quick - in fact the best dentist I have ever been to!

I just went to Pattaya Dental on 2nd Road across from the Marriott. She was gentle and quick - in fact the best dentist I have ever been to!

I also used this practice Very good, very quick, not expensive...highly recommend...bb...

I can highly recommend Dr. errr... Preecha something (Sorry, I'm not good at Thai names), his practice is named "Smile Time", located here (Jomtien): http://maps.google.c...&num=1&t=h&z=19

+66818895233

This dentist is very friendly, speaks english, not expensive, works very well and was trained overseas.

He got many recommendations on many forums.

• 1 month later...

My filling broke 2 weeks ago took half my tooth when it broke. I also went to [email protected] in central. Had silver filling took 1 hour to fix cost 1000, excellent service

Thanks to everyone for the info.

I had dental work done in BKK and was planning on having bridge, fillings and veneers done there before heading to Patt.

I think I might just get it done in Pattaya.

Archived