IGNORED

Review : Leng Kee (Thai/Chinese)

Found this open-air place while walking down Pattaya Central road the first time I was in Pattaya few years ago. Since then, I have made it a point to go there everytime that I have returned to Pattaya.

Part of the restaurant is open-air so you sit pretty much by the sidewalk and watch the city's hustle-bustle while you have some really awesome food.

I think it serves both Thai and Chinese food, but I have had only thai food here. I had had thai food elsewhere as well, and this was one of the best I have had.

The roast duck is highly recommended and so are the various mixed seafood soups. Actually - I have never been disappointed with any of the dishes I have had there.

And this is not even expensive at all. Food and a pint of beer for 2 people comes to about 500-600 baht.

A definite must visit !

I just can full agree with you.I know it may be over 20 years now.

And never be disappointed as well.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

this is one of my favorite restaurants to go for a super good

meal with some friends.I know it more than 20 years now.

A true legend as well.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Stayed for 2 months at the restaurants sister hotel LK Royal Suite, hotel food was shit but the Leng Kee was always top notch. That famous Thai singer was Sek Loso was eating in their after one of his gigs recently