IGNORED

Are all the girls on Beach road hookers?

Coldboy

As the topic says. I see many girls just standing by the beach when I ride in a baht bus on beach road. Are all of these hookers?

Probably +90% but during the weekend particularly many thais do come to the beach for a day out and many bring daughters, sister. Many of the p4p girls will say hi or smile at you, so its obvious what they are there for. If a girl is sitting/standing on her own, she is most likely p4p, Girls sitting with friends are also almost always p4p but, if they dont show interest, just be a little careful how you approach them smile, say hello and see if they are interested.

Surely they can't be, I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Surely they can't be, I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand?

It is, and they are not prostitutes. The money we give them is to help their family. We are not paying for sex.

Aren't all women hookers? :o

Always keep in mind that we're not paying them for sex... we're paying them to go away after sex. :P

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Probably +90% but during the weekend particularly many thais do come to the beach for a day out and many bring daughters, sister. Many of the p4p girls will say hi or smile at you, so its obvious what they are there for. If a girl is sitting/standing on her own, she is most likely p4p, Girls sitting with friends are also almost always p4p but, if they dont show interest, just be a little careful how you approach them smile, say hello and see if they are interested.

I would suggest taking a little further and not even approach until she makes it obvious that she is interested. Certainly don't approach her if she doesn't acknowledge your presence as she is probably ignoring you for a reason.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

90% yes but be very careful in case you run in the 10% as they will be deeply offended.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

Most are hookers but if they don't make you any sign to you, you have to be an experienced monger to talk to them.

Also note that during the day, there are some young girls working with their family (selling drinks, food, etc) that are absolutly not involved in the sex business.

The best for you would be to get off the baht bus in front of soi7 and walk towards Walking Street just to feel how it goes, and learn how do girls act if they want to "go with you". don't do the first step.

If it ever happens to you to try with a girl, make sure she's not looking too young, she must have a real IDCard (not a copy), and for the few first times, bring them to a short time hotel.

Thank you for all the answers, much appreciated :D what does the term p4p mean? I've heard it around the forum.

Thank you for all the answers, much appreciated :D what does the term p4p mean? I've heard it around the forum.

Pay for Play

Since you pay them after the act, you are paying them to leave.. :Finger5:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

• 7 months later...

Re: Bringing the FL to a short time hotel seems to be great advice, especially since I read a trip report from a fellow BM who got drugged by a FL and lost his valuables. A short time hotel leaves her with only what you had in your pockets. Do you know of any short time hotels near beach road? Any board members have suggestions of good ST places?

all tips and advice appreciated.

Re: Bringing the FL to a short time hotel seems to be great advice, especially since I read a trip report from a fellow BM who got drugged by a FL and lost his valuables. A short time hotel leaves her with only what you had in your pockets. Do you know of any short time hotels near beach road? Any board members have suggestions of good ST places?

all tips and advice appreciated.

Most ST hotel near BR are crappy. The worst one seems to be PSGuesthouse on soi13/1. It's 100b for a room.

Few meters further on that soi, there are other guest houses that do ST rooms for 300b with aircon. A bit cleaner.

Just ask the girls, they all know where are the ST rooms.

And if the girl doesn't know ST rooms at all, that means she's new on the job, and you can take her to your hotel, very few chances she will steal something or drug you.

One of my "interview" questions is always.....we shower together? I never leave a BR girl in my room alone at any time. Better safe than sorry.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the advice on this thread guys, never taken a girl from br before, had been planning to do so this time. Last year heard about an aussie who ad been drugged and in a bad way which kinda put me off as well. didnt realise the st rooms were so cheap so will deff do that if i go for a walk along BR

• 1 year later...

It is, and they are not prostitutes. The money we give them is to help their family. We are not paying for sex.

And that's the way it should be. Now if the big spenders would just stop running up the prices. Thin girls !

• 1 year later...

be careful with fl on beach road......

check their id's

talk to them every thing before you bring them to hotel.....

in room never say how long you stay....

dont ever tell them you are alone.... 

be careful with fl on beach road......

check their id's

talk to them every thing before you bring them to hotel.....

in room never say how long you stay....

dont ever tell them you are alone....

Never had problems and i took many allready. How did you become so paranoid? Bad experiences or reading too many forums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it is anywhere close to 90% being in p4p.  There are many Thais just hanging out, selling things, meeting others etc.  Maybe it is 90% of the 18-40 yo females that smile at you.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

Never had problems and i took many allready. How did you become so paranoid? Bad experiences or reading too many forums?

reading too many forum i think so, because i have also read across the board about being careful with freelances and so on.

not to hijack the thread from OP but i need to know if those FL are safe to take back and not get into trouble.specially if one is indian.

reading too many forum i think so, because i have also read across the board about being careful with freelances and so on.

not to hijack the thread from OP but i need to know if those FL are safe to take back and not get into trouble.specially if one is indian.

I have nothing with me that's worth stealing, if they drug all that's left is they rape me, so if i wake up with a sore ass it must have been a ladyboy...

There is nothing wrong with being careful. We should all be careful. But very few girls (or even ladyboys) are out to get you. In general, they have more to fear from customers than do customers from them.

If you want to be careful taking a girl back to your hotel, make sure she leaves her i/d at reception (and that it's her i/d!) - if you ask politely ( with a smile not like a cop) a legit girl will not object to showing you.

If you wish, ask reception to call when the lady is leaving (i.e. if not leaving with you). Some hotels do this as a matter of policy anyway, but you can ask if not. Again, an honest girl will not object to this if done politely.

Same goes for putting your things away in the room. I have actually had girls tell me to do this when I'm really drunk! (It's a 'for your protection and mine' thing - in fact that expression is the one to use for most of this stuff).

I actually think your room is safer than a ST room on Soi 13/1.

If security is a very important issue you should consider partaking in places where this is more assured due to the girl being connected to the establishment.

There is nothing wrong with being careful. We should all be careful. But very few girls (or even ladyboys) are out to get you. In general, they have more to fear from customers than do customers from them.

If you want to be careful taking a girl back to your hotel, make sure she leaves her i/d at reception (and that it's her i/d!) - if you ask politely ( with a smile not like a cop) a legit girl will not object to showing you.

If you wish, ask reception to call when the lady is leaving (i.e. if not leaving with you). Some hotels do this as a matter of policy anyway, but you can ask if not. Again, an honest girl will not object to this if done politely.

Same goes for putting your things away in the room. I have actually had girls tell me to do this when I'm really drunk! (It's a 'for your protection and mine' thing - in fact that expression is the one to use for most of this stuff).

I actually think your room is safer than a ST room on Soi 13/1.

If security is a very important issue you should consider partaking in places where this is more assured due to the girl being connected to the establishment.

thank you for a very good advice.

• 2 weeks later...

As the topic says. I see many girls just standing by the beach when I ride in a baht bus on beach road. Are all of these hookers?

Hey they not all girls by the way,,,,,,dont be fooled !! 

Archived