IGNORED

Are all the girls on Beach road hookers?

Coldboy

never had any problems after taking a girl from beach road,always nice to take them for a meal or some drinks to get to know them first

• 1 month later...

Always shower with them, they may not want to saying they are shy, but insist. This way they won't be alone with your stuff, you can see if you have a ladyboy (or lady, depending on what you expect), you both get clean for each other (no drugs on nipples) and it's a good way to start getting touchy-feely. Keep your drink in sight so nothing gets added by the girl. I've taken scores of BR girls over the years and have never been robbed though I have had to pay a couple to leave. Also had a ladyboy who refused to shower together, he was out the door before I hung up the phone to hotel desk. These are simple actions that keep the good times good times.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

As the topic says. I see many girls just standing by the beach when I ride in a baht bus on beach road. Are all of these hookers?

one word answer, 99 in 100 yes!

• 1 month later...

Hey they not all girls by the way,,,,,,dont be fooled !! 

Nothing worse than wanting some ladyboy cock and ending up with only snatch.

The fittest ones are often the ladyboys, so pick an average or ugly one to be sure she's a girl.

The higher the heels, the more chance she has a cock.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

I had  a girl I was seeing who wouldn't go to the beach in Pattaya because she was always being harassed there. Everyone thinking because she is there by herself she was looking for customer.

• 5 months later...

Always shower with them, they may not want to saying they are shy, but insist. This way they won't be alone with your stuff, you can see if you have a ladyboy (or lady, depending on what you expect), you both get clean for each other (no drugs on nipples) and it's a good way to start getting touchy-feely. Keep your drink in sight so nothing gets added by the girl.

This is very important for me if it is the first or second time with a girl, Apart from wanting to make sure she is clean all over, ( And I prefer to do the cleaning as it is great fun !!)

I don't like leaving her alone in the room until I am know her better, If she is a repeat session I am a bit more relaxed around her, but usually still want to shower together as it is more fun.

I always like hotel rooms with large showers or baths for this purpose

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If she tries to take you to buy a condo, you will get it for free if you buy the condo?

Got caught up on my very first trip with this hot young girl with a clip board.

Went to the high pressure sales pitch and on the way there she was literally "Hands On"

They get a small commission if you go to the sales pitch.  They get a HUGE commission if you buy.

Newbie mistake.  Never again.  The girl was hot though.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

There is nothing wrong with being careful. We should all be careful. But very few girls (or even ladyboys) are out to get you. In general, they have more to fear from customers than do customers from them.

If you want to be careful taking a girl back to your hotel, make sure she leaves her i/d at reception (and that it's her i/d!) - if you ask politely ( with a smile not like a cop) a legit girl will not object to showing you.

If you wish, ask reception to call when the lady is leaving (i.e. if not leaving with you). Some hotels do this as a matter of policy anyway, but you can ask if not. Again, an honest girl will not object to this if done politely.

Same goes for putting your things away in the room. I have actually had girls tell me to do this when I'm really drunk! (It's a 'for your protection and mine' thing - in fact that expression is the one to use for most of this stuff).

I actually think your room is safer than a ST room on Soi 13/1.

If security is a very important issue you should consider partaking in places where this is more assured due to the girl being connected to the establishment.

I'm going to start calling you "Uncle Sinbad" .....

Archived