Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gogo girls less risky for STD's than Bargirls/Freelancers?

KP96

I would advise anyone who wants a serious and scientifically funded answer about contracting HIV to look into different forums.

With all due respect, most of us (including me) are absolute amateurs in this area. A site like medhelp can answer most

questions ($$ for a question being answered) about the chances to get HIV or any STD. It certainly aint russian roulette... You don't have to be afraid of the

3 month window. Unless you're also affraid of being hit by lightning ;)

Don't believe my word on it, just scroll and read one of those forums, personally i like Medhelp:

Chances on getting HIV when condom breaks

I hope this will help to gain some perspective ;)

For example:

Risk of getting HIV:

With condom: close to zero (even when it breaks and you pull out)

Without condom: 1/40.000 (1/2000 * 1/20)

Explanation: 1/2000 (chance of getting HIV fucking a girl who has aids TIMES the chance a girl has AIDS in thailand working in the tourist sex industry and doesn't use HIV-medicine (5%) <-- this is an unrealistic high percentage, but even then: chances are still so small)

Conclusion: wear your hat and you'll be fine!

Edited by Tommy204

"Why are farangs so stupid?" she asked and I had no answer to that.

Like playing Russian Roulette,, same odds no matter where u go in Pattaya. use the best condom money can buy and hope for the best

Like playing Russian Roulette,, same odds no matter where u go in Pattaya. use the best condom money can buy and hope for the best

Lo mishwar, thx for your opinion, I wonder if you disagree with the odds? Or is it a more principal point of view?

The odds are smaller then being hit by lightning (with condom use ofcourse), therefore I would respectfully disagree on calling it: russian roulette.

Or another example: is taking an airplane also russian roulette?

Edited by Tommy204

I would like to start by thanking you Tommy for your valuable information that you provided earlier, I must admit that reading that piece of information does put my mind at ease. I also have no reason to doubt that Dr.'s know a lot more than us average guys, so I will gladly accept those statistics. My comment about the Russian roulette was in a reference to the odds of getting an STD from a BG VS. freelancer being equal,,,,, something that I still perceive to be a fact.

I agree with you on that one mishwar:

Bargirl or Freelancer: same risk.

Maybe some forumusers know places that have solid hiv/STD-testing? Maybe a bar owned by a farang?

Wouldn't that be a gap in the market: a 100% STD free bar!

• 2 weeks later...

I think regardless of the risk, capping on is often the best way to mitigate it to a lower level...

Throughout the forum, I find inconsistent comments on HIV and STD Tests... (on BGs, not the information that many knowledgeable BM provides)

On one hand, we are looking for places (bar) that have ladies going for tests like these, yet on the other there are comments that says $$$ can buy negative results in LOS.

So, makes me wonder.. oral sex a go or a no go...

*geez maybe we should cap our tongue before Oral... :GoldenSmile1:

that's a good way to keep yourself protected.. but also a good way to take away some fun..

but protection is to ensure you have little more fun for the long run..

Even if the bar had 100% STD free girls, I can't see how that would change the risk factor much if you go BB.

Joe blog's go's in for a shortime at 6pm with his HIV infected semen. You later barfine same girl at 10pm longtime poke her a few times and then bar fine her another few nights , specially because you think she safe.

100% HIV free bar hmmmm great way to spread the virus.

Sorry to be a dream stealer.

Wear a condom 100% of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a conversation I had with a gogo girl. We were talking about my friend that always picked up freelancers and she couldnt believe it. She asked me "isnt he afraid to catch something" when fucking those girls.. She looked at freelancers as very dirty.

I guess gogo girls are a bit safer, something like 0.5%.. hehe. Also not all girls in the gogo's are tested only those working with a monthly salary.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for all the good posts here!

I am also very concerned of catching something even I use a hat.

This besides I like to minimise the risk as far as I can therefore my 2 cents:

- Are gogo girls having less customers than the average Soi 6 or beer bar girl? What is the normal amount a gogo girl does in a month.

- The customers of gogo girls could (just a guess) be more concerned with their health than a beer bar girl customers, due to the fact that people who have more money to spent are sometimes more considerate than the cheap charlie drunken beer bar customer (no offense here).

Again I would never ever go bareback on any professional girl in Pattaya.

Thanks!

The focus really shouldn't be what the risks are for guys going bareback and catching HIV. There's no doubt many mongers will tend to believe the risks of catching anything bareback are so low that they won't wear a condom. So they'll always believe the statistics that show a low percentage.

The focus should be on protecting the working girl regardless of whether she wants to do it with a condom or not, regardless of what statistics say. As mentioned above what if a 'clean' guy picks up something from an infected girl, and transmits it to another working girl? What if he gets the girl pregnant? Isn't this what 'respect' for a bar girl is ultimately about?

Sorry I'm always such an arse about this, not trying to be 'holier than thou' but when you read some of the sad stories from places like the Camillian social center, it's really upsetting.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I always think this way....

You look at some of these young fit childless stunners in the Go Gos and you just know that they are never going to be short of attention EVERY single night they work.

Then go round the bars (Ive only been over in the off season)and see how many bored looking BGs there are who look like they haven't been BFd for weeks.

I realise you have just as much chance of catching an STD from an average drunken pick up down your local pub as much as a working TG, but in LOS I always think the busier they are the higher the risk! They have to be having sex to contract an STD if you see my point.

Itdoesnt matter IMHO bargirl, GGG or freelancer - At times I have bb girls from most of the well known gogos. 3 of the girls are the main SWhowgirls in the gogos who I still bareback and shoot my load inside each and every trip without fail, so guess you cant calculate just based on where the girl works..

My only guess would be the Soi 6 girls the highest risk as they are such high mileage and with least choice of customer. just my personal opinion though..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I think it only depends on the girl and not where she works.

I got one gogo girl that was way too in the mood for all night humping and I asked her how she can dance all night and then hump all night with barely getting any sleep or eat and shocking answer was she sometimes has to smoke ice to make it working in a gogo and to satisfy a client.

So not even gogos are safe since girls in gogo can be even worse in what they do with their bodies and can give to their clients than FL.

GGG has to dance, drink alcohol with clients and than boom boom with a client - something that's very challenging to do every night with little sleep and eat.

FL on the other hand chooses when she shows up at beach or in a disco, sits more or less all the time, drink what ever she wants and choose who she wants to go with.

So, it's much harder to be a GGG than FL so looking from this angle, GGG can be even more dangerous option to get STD than FL.

Also if a girl tells you she only do it with a condom - this is a version they think you wanna hear but once in your room they more or less let you know that for extra money you can BB her.

For working girls in Pattaya it's all about the money - don't expect GFE unless this is what you want them to pretend to do for your money.

Just because you pay maybe even 5,000 THB for hot GGG, don't think she's STD free - maybe risk is even higher cause she's being BF every night and most of the times she only do ST to make the most money.

So far all GGG told me they don't care if BF is from young hot guy or old and ugly - they charge the same which again means - they only care about money and for extra tip probably BB is also an option.

Yes, Pattaya girls are getting more and more hardcore - no GFE but just fast ST and as much money without any real care about getting or transmitting STD.

Let's put it this way.

Unless the bar itself absolutely mandates that each girl gets legitimately tested, do you really think most of the girls will go to a clinic and have the full spectrum of tests on a regular and consistent basis? These tests aren't cheap. I mean, the option to sleep in late and wake up until work time, or take the time to go to a clinic and have REAL tests (not some fake ass sign offs on some equally fake arse medical check up card). Do the math.

Again, reading of all these bars that try to short change and rip off and treat their customers like dirt, what makes anyone think they'll spend that extra money making sure all of their girls are legitimately tested?

Which bar out there on their website actually puts their money where their mouth is in terms of tests? What bar owner out there can back up any of their claims that the girls are tested?

Devils Den and...........

I rest my case.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

been 3 times, first time 7 days, i did not know this place existed, tourist agency suggested it in bangkok, i landed on soi honey in the honey inn. wow 24 years old drunk and thousands of thai girls wanting to fuck. My first time i fucked up, i started right condom everything, i always thought of girls u pay for sex as just lying there u fuck them then sleep an then they get out as fast as they can. not in pattaya this fucked me up. first barfine apparently she was only there 3 weeks,i no mayb she was maybe not, she not hav one word of english or know the streets, also looked real scared when i said i want to barfine her, i tried to cancel cos she looked soo afraid. got to room fuck she was awesome we fucked twice(with condom) she was gorgeous next thing im trying to sleep and she starts doing shit with my cock and im really hard again, i look up she is in an sitting position above my cock.she winks at me okay or not, fuck im drunk i know nothing about this place all i knew is she better hotter than me and if she doesnt care then i dont care, this is drunk thinking,i winked yes do. after that i told myself i barebacked im fucked or not i dunno, but for the rest of trip i didnt put a condom on. 2 girls in pattaya, and 3 in chang mai . i was an idiot ,as soon as i got home i started to worry big time, got tested 5 times i was lucky, i did alot of praying .and i ve made the same mistake 1 more time when wasted on my third trip. im going to take a long break from mongering because i must b too weak when drunk to control myself. if your shagging diff women all the time anyway the risk is there anyway england germany it dont matter, at least u got killed from a shag not a scumbag knifing you

I met a couple of agogo girls who had little pink books. They told me the books were "healthy-pussy-books". They had little stampes with the word "negative" and a date signed. Almost like a car service manual. I believe they tested for most STDs. Ofcourse they could have got something before or after the tests, so barebacking was still not an option.

I also asked about how often they had problems. "Sometimes" they said, but the doctors gave them pills and the problems went away. I asked if the mamasans still let the work, and they told me "up to mamasan" wich I guess means they were working even if they had problems.

Scary...

• 1 month later...

Its a lot less to worry about if you just put the rain coat on your jimmy IMHO. Nothing worse then getting all worked up over a STD/HIV test. Just my .02 cents won Baht worth

And here I thought paying more for the bar/go-go girls was worth the security. Was gonna keep it wrapped either way; that sucks -- may as well pay less for the more FL's then.

"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

Yes, Pattaya girls are getting more and more hardcore - no GFE but just fast ST and as much money without any real care about getting or transmitting STD.

I absolutely dont agree. There are still many good looking TG that will give 100 pct. GFE - during last five years I was able to find at least two/four every single trip.

Testing is OK, but they do not test them for Herpes, genital warts virus etc. - only advise - use condom !