Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gogo girls less risky for STD's than Bargirls/Freelancers?

KP96

do you guys think it's less likely to catch an std from a gogo girl than from a beer bar/freelancer, or is that a ridiculous notion? the thinking could be that gogo girls are younger and more expensive, and therefore haven't "been around" as much. also, they may practice safer sex than say the girls on Soi 6 or the bj bars.

thoughts?

IMO there is no difference between gogo girls and beer bar girls. I accept that there could be a higher risk with a freelancer, particularly those from the Coconut Bar (ie off the beach.) There is no doubt that Soi 6 ladies carry the highest risk. However if you are doing the smart thing and using a condom then there is probably no difference in the risk level between all the various groups.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have to agree with scumbag, however the girls from the gogos likes of TQ1, TQ2 classroom etc. are given regular health checks (I think monthly) for the likes of STDs and HIV, but as they say " you pays your money you take your chances" :D

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

alright. i was thinking of paying a bit more to stick with just gogo girls, but sounds like that's probably unnecessary. i'll just keep it covered and not worried about it!

Some people will tell you GGG's are safer as they get checked regularly but that is wishful thinking as that is only the policy in SOME GG's. Also the period of time from when she was last tested and when you have sex with her can never be accounted for. Barebacking TG's involved in the sex industry is risky business so try to wear a hat every time.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I have to agree with scumbag, however the girls from the go gos likes of TQ1, TQ2 classroom etc. are given regular health checks (I think monthly) for the likes of STDs and HIV, but as they say " you pays your money you take your chances" :Buddy1:

I had heard this before but I thought it was a load of bollocks!

Perhaps the bar owners can confirm this and tell us how cheating is prevented!

I got the pictures for a legal document certified as a true likeness for my lad by a doctor that had never seen him.TIT.

I would personaly favor any bar who did this. :Party1:

seriously. any gogo bar that could prove 100% that their girls were tested and std-free would probably get a lot more business. at lease from me. :Congrats1:

do you guys think it's less likely to catch an std from a gogo girl than from a beer bar/freelancer, or is that a ridiculous notion? the thinking could be that gogo girls are younger and more expensive, and therefore haven't "been around" as much. also, they may practice safer sex than say the girls on soi 6 or the bj bars.

thoughts?

it's like a flip of the coin, rap it every time. it does not matter where they work. it only takes 1 bad poke.

even if they are tested, they are not tested for trichomonas, or herpes. and believe me, you can get CRABS (the little guys that live on your pubes) even if the girl doesn't appear to have any AND you wear a condom. It is a crapshoot out there.

I have been around, unfortunately at times.

DoctorJ

NYC

the biggest Asian city outside Asia!

I agree with most of the above posters. Too me it's all the same and you should always where your hat, no offense but anyone who is asking this question IMHO is just trying to rectify going in bareback.

Dealing with such probabilities is the same as playing russian roulette. Is risking one's life really worth the extra fun? I am not new to this hobby and I know how junior can take over the thinking when the time comes, but if you go in determined not to let him take over, you can play safe. I have done bare a few times in my life and I felt like shit afterwards worrying for days until the tests come back clean. All that worrying and fretting is just not worth it.

Keep it wrapped, guys ! (for your own sake, even if you don't care about others).

Bare back in Thailand?, Japan(definately) or Korea (maybe) but never LOS

Edited by Anzul

I agree with most of the above posters. Too me it's all the same and you should always where your hat, no offense but anyone who is asking this question IMHO is just trying to rectify going in bareback.

there's no way in hell i am going bareback. the reason i am asking this is my dreadful (and maybe irrational) fear of herpes. even if covered, i think you can still get it through skin contact. i know there are risks to this no matter what you do - i'd just like to minimize them as much as i can is all.

do you guys think it's less likely to catch an std from a gogo girl than from a beer bar/freelancer, or is that a ridiculous notion? the thinking could be that gogo girls are younger and more expensive, and therefore haven't "been around" as much. also, they may practice safer sex than say the girls on soi 6 or the bj bars.

thoughts?

I don't consider the notion "gogo girls get tested every month, so they are cleaner at all." I think that's BS, because if they did have something, they'd probably quit that gogo and go somewhere else, and worse, give the doctor a thousand baht and he waives the form saying she's ok. I approach all girls like they have something- be safe, always wrap it up and check it during intercourse to make sure the condom hasn't broke. Be safe and cautious. Nothing wrong with that.

• 2 weeks later...

They are probably more afraid of getting HIV & STD than the rest of us because of the number of clients they meet up. Simply put it, no matter how irresistibly tempting to go bareback, never ever give a second though. The hat is a must.

A whore is a whore, which is almost all women. The last woman (ex US girlfriend) I would ever guess to have an STD almost gave me clamidia. She went in to get on the pill and from a smear test discovered she had it. She was pissed and thought I had given it to her. I went in and had my member reemed, turned out negative. We later determined she was carrying it in her, dormat for a long time - from her ex husband. Pissed me off, but I got over cause shit can happen.

She was a Mormon, had two young kids and was straightlaced. So, my point is - you can get it as easily from any of them.

• 1 year later...

I have a hard time to believe in all that. As if the gilr in a bar will say that she's not being checked every mounth!

Human are human. There is always a risk

• 10 months later...

Yes, they are much safer compare to bargirls and freelancers where the later have no HIV test at all, but there is still risk as there is a window period for about 3 months, so she still can pass it to enough people for the next 3 months, but definitely better than freelancers, if you read enough in this forum you will find out quite a number of bargirls and freelancers are HIV positive, and still continue to work until they can't work no more, the reason, need to support family, the second reason, I guess is to take revenge and give back to the society, so use your brain and not your dick, watch out for the freelancers, as freebies might be in the package too!

People always seem to be looking for a magic pill. "If you stick to Go Go girls you'll be OK" "Find a place where the girls are tested" "Avoid freelancers", the people searching for the magic pill the hardest will resort to injecting Hydrogen Peroxide into their dicks after bare-backing.........it can be madness.

The truth is that there will always be some risk. Condoms are about the closest we have to the magic pill, it's that simple and personally I think that any mongers energy would be better spent chewing over that thought than whether Go Go girls are less risky.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

To think anyone is safe is probably not the smartest. By the post there is a possible hint that you may want to bare back? Just think this way. She just needs to be with an infected guy after the test to pass it along. I am sure there are plenty of guys out there who are going crazy without a condom.

HIV takes up to 6 months to show positive.

Gonorrhea 2-30 days to show symptoms.

The list goes on. So a girl can be testing negative but be loaded up with them.

Play it safe, even BBBJ's can be risky now a days.

By the way, I cannot stand condoms and cannot blow with one. But I love my life more, so it always wins.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, this time-worn topic. And never irrelevant.

I never believe the go-go girls are disease free. And I never believe they pose as much of a risk as freelancers and beach girls, either. After all, some moderate health checking measure are better than none at all, as is the case with freelancers.

But you'd be foolish to think you can not contract HIV and any other number of diseases from go-go dancers no matter how strict the testing is at the bars (most aren't strict at all), because someone who has recently contracted HIV (the dancer for example) is most likely to pass it on immediately when she is most contagious, but before any test can detected the presence of HIV.

One friend of mine and I like to joke that if you get a really beautiful one, you're safe to bareback her because her genes are too good to ever get HIV! :001_Thank_You5: but for the uninitiated, this is of course, a joke! I only it were true.

think the chances are same where ever they come from, health checks dont really show much at all, girl can buy a clean bill of health from a clinic no problem, GG are as bad as others for BB. i worked in one we gave them out for free, but the girls rarely used them, customer cum quicker no condom better for me. Ah well

if you keep thinking about this issue u will never bang another chick. The fact is that when we live the lifestyle we have chosen to live, we have to admit that we are playing Russian roulette with out lives. Still, I think that once we tasted the sweetness of our brown beauties it is so hard to quit them. So cover your manhood, eat your cereal and live like a champ. What ever happens after that happens. ~~~~~~