IGNORED

100 bt for a bar fine ??

Alan lad

hi guys

well the BIG BOYs have been to see me today about what i can do for the dicount card that "addicts" are setting up .

I was not sure just what i should do to help (no you cant have every thing free).

What do you think of the idea about getting 100 bt off the price of a bar fine ?

That means after 2 am you would only at the moment ........100 bt ......

Would this help make you drop into see us ?

alan

You had me sold at 200bht!

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

hi guys

well the BIG BOYs have been to see me today about what i can do for the dicount card that "addicts" are setting up .

I was not sure just what i should do to help (no you cant have every thing free).

What do you think of the idea about getting 100 bt off the price of a bar fine ?

That means after 2 am you would only at the moment ........100 bt ......

alan

Probably :unsure: but honestly I dont barfine from GOGO,s alot so personally for me some type of drink discout would be a better Draw. I make NLD1 a regular stop anyways but some special on good drinks ( not the cheap crap) would probably make me stay longer

Cheers

:)

Dude

I think thats sounds pretty good :)

Trow in a lager as well, when your ad it *)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

hi mate

But this would ONLY be for members of "addicts " and if you told ANYONE out side this board i would have to kill you

ok 555

alan

hi mate

But this would ONLY be for members of "addicts " and if you told ANYONE out side this board i would have to kill you

ok 555

alan

How long you planning on running this for Alan?

hi mate

how long will we run this for ?

Well as i said i had the "BIG BOYS " in tonight to talk to me about what i could offer members .

As i always like to give some thing back to guests to my bar this is what i was thinking of doing ?

but i wanted to ask you guys just what you think about this offer.

Many other bars might give 10% of drinks ,which means you would have to spend 1000 bt drinking to save 100 bt

Anyway YOUR feed back will help me work out just what NEW LIVING DOLLs 1 will or should do

alan

Well i know which gogo i'll be going to first on my next trip.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Alan, my honest opinion is that you should not have to give free ale away, like you said, there are cards outside that the lasses give away.

Discount barfines is more than enough to get me in.

Just my opinion mate :)

Alan:

I'll be in to see you regardless of what you do as NLD1 is a really neat place to go and to give some of my business to an owner that really cares about his customers!

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

alan

I always liked the bar - so if the dancer line up is still good I would visit anyway :D . Always nice with a discount though :D

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Alan: Will be bringing the group in regardless of the incentives. However definitely a grand gesture on your part. See you at the end of Oct. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Well i know which gogo i'll be going to first on my next trip.

Same Same. :GrinNod1:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Alan....personally I liked LD1 anyway and if any offer re discount drinks( me thinks this will be most popular) to a discounted bar fine would all be good...I will be back soon as apparently I may have the fever.....rgds...Jboy

hi guys

Well whitespider thats us at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 after all the feed back on this post our part in this card will be to give ONLY members a 100 bt discount of a bar fine at any time of the night (this means that at the moment a bar fine after 2 am is 2oobt less your 100 bt = only 100bt to pay !)

Please guys you will have to be a member to get this and you cant do this for your mates-- he will have to be a member as well .

guys i do hope you make the most of it

alan

What gets me into a bar is the regular supply of nice girls that are not pushy, for buying ladies drink. I like to chose the girls I buy LD for. Just make sure they are hot gurls, and I will come back after all what is 100 baht, maybe some good muchies to eat peanuts and the likes