IGNORED

100 bt for a bar fine ??

Alan lad

Will you still offer specials during the Holiday high season?That's when I'll be back there. I always enjoyed nld1 and barfined 4 or 5 girls last year in my month in Patts.All the best,jHWill you still offer specials during the Holiday high season?That's when I'll be back there. I always enjoyed nld1 and barfined 4 or 5 girls last year in my month in Patts.All the best,jH

Last trip I stopped in...drank and fined...nice place!

I think a 200baht fine, regardless of the hour, would be great...and any drink for 100baht (excluding top shelf)...love flat rates.

My 2cents.

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys

well the BIG BOYs have been to see me today about what i can do for the dicount card that "addicts" are setting up .

I was not sure just what i should do to help (no you cant have every thing free).

What do you think of the idea about getting 100 bt off the price of a bar fine ?

That means after 2 am you would only at the moment ........100 bt ......

Would this help make you drop into see us ?

alan

Well i will be popin in to see you card or no card

Never Underestimate the Power of Pussy

i be in there mate but i buy you a drink and im sure you point me in the right direction to a nice lady and i dont mind payin regular price on your reccomandation trip been put back to april when they is a few hitting town at same time might get a week in january yet so could see you then :GrinNod1:

Edited by samsung

hi guys

well just get your ADDICITS card and its all your high season or not

alan