Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Living Dolls Showcase Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

Ken and Martin the owners are great guys and the mamason is also great. I have been in many times.If your looking for a hot girl check this place out on Walking Street.I did have a problem with one girls i took, but ken took care of it, and thats one of the great things about this gogo,

Barfines between 700 and 1500 Baht ... that's what i usually pay all-in for ST and LT .

Yes you're right Jerry, although I have bar fined on two occasions from LD Showcase within the last eighteen months at those extortionate prices you quote, I shall not be doing it again in a hurry & nor did I on my most recent trip.

Notwithstanding bar fines, I'm always made very welcome at LD Showcase by Ken with a warm hand shake. It's halcyon days were the mid noughties when LDS was unequivocally the finest GoGo in Pattaya, perhaps only seriously rivalled by Diamond or Happy.

Times have changed with a number of much nicer & modern establishments being more popular and it has to be said.....better.

Baby-1.gif

Ken is a nice guy and the atmosphere is always good in LDSC.  If you don't like coyotes stay away, as 50% of the dance rotation is coyotes with high barfines and even higher prices!  The regular dancers are more of a mixed and cheaper bunch and some of the service girls (including Golf from Baby Dolls) are fun to drink with. 

• 2 years later...

I didn't really understand the hype about their standard of girls.  They were the same as any other gogo tbh.

That said it wasn't pushy and everyone was friendly.  I have a vague memory of dancing on the stage and swinging from those chains to great applause.

It all got a bit hazy after that.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

Archived