Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Living Dolls Showcase Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

AAA_2525.jpg

Living Dolls Showcase Agogo welcomed me into their establishment this evening and I was able to get some information about the place and some interior photos as well. Unfortunately the weather failed to cooperate when I wanted some outside shots, so I'll edit this post once I nab those.

Founded in late 2002 and located on Walking Street, Living Dolls Showcase is known best for it's hot girls and many shows. They open their doors at 8pm and close for the night at 3am. The interior consists of two LCD televisions, one large stage, two small stages, stadium bench seating along both the left and right walls, and chairs around the main stage. It's rare to find an actual chair you can lean back in inside an agogo, so I view that as a nice touch.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

While there's no draft beer on tap, bottled beer is available, and mixed drinks can be had starting out at 135 THB. Bottles can also be purchased with the lowest one running 1800 THB. If you're buying a drink for a lady, that will be 135 THB.

Employing approximately 70 girls, with about 35 of them dancing nightly, you shouldn't have a problem finding one if you have an itch that needs to be scratched. Ping pong balls are available and the prices range from 2000 THB for 100 balls up to 5000 THB for 250 balls. The ping pong balls are suspended in a contraption on the ceiling, and when a chain is pulled, they fall down to the floor. Each chain has a sign displaying the amount of balls and the price. Doing it this way means there's no pressure from hostesses to purchase ping pong balls, which is quite nice. If you want to pull the chain and treat the ladies, great! If not, that's fine too. Up to you, as the saying goes. If bell ringing is more your cup of tea, it is 1500 THB and results in tequila shots for the girls.

If you'd prefer to entertain the girls outside the agogo, a dancer's short time bar fine will cost you 700 THB and a long time one will run you 1000 THB. After midnight, the bar fine is 700 THB regardless of short time or long time. SWhowgirls are 1000 THB for both short time and long time durations. If it's a sign girl or waitress your after, the bar fine is 1000 THB short time and 1500 THB long time. According to the mamasan, there's no pay-in-advance policy in effect, however she did say a few of her girls prefer that method. In the end, it's up to the monger and girl to sort it out but the mamasan can assist you with that, as that's what she's there for. And on the subject of the mamasan, I must say, they have one of the nicer ones...very friendly and helpful.

Have you been to Living Dolls Showcase Agogo before? If so, post about your experiences there in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

I agree about the Mamasan, one of the friendliest and most nonpushing and hasslefree in town!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I totally agree....great bar.....highly recomended...Hot girls and good shows.

The older mamasan is really nice... I have a favourite there that I BF regularly....She told me that they got raided by the police last night!!! :P Most of the girls had to go back to the station.

One of the few clubs that has some interesting shows, more than the averasge "Issan Shuffle" that you usually see.

I've seen some nice, more traditional types of show as well as some realy sexy lady's in general.

Nice clean, well managed club that is a pleasure to enjoy a dring and some entertainment in.

Really enjoyed my time in this club.

Thanks Mark....

Agree with the positive comments above, but the prices keep me away from here....

No matter where you go, there you are....

Was in there last year and it was one of my favorite agogos. I can't wait to get back there next week.

formerly HighRoller17

Think Living Dolls is one of the better GOGO bars, had a great time . Will be back in December.

Thankyou OP

post-37311-0-39758000-1310569273.jpg

<center><embed src="http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/2/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/&clickLABEL=Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com&flashLABEL=Zoodu.com - Pimp Your Profile!&skin=http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/2/skins/3d35.swf&text=LIFT%20OFF&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=11&day=7&hour=21&minute=25&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/">Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com</a></small></center>

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mush agree one of the better ones , you are sure to have a good time, I will back in

There in December.

Had a great time there Many nights...BF a Gogo Hostess there 2nd night in on my 30 day holiday...ended my last 2 weeks with her everyday.... :Chained_Desk::Birthday_Cake::Cross_Fingers: :Cross_Fingers:

Posted Image 

My first GG BF in Pattaya here, shame i can't remember her name or anything, but had a great time! Will be going back

great gogo and fun place, has my favorite girl there who i always see every trip, cant wait till next week to go back

Interesting to see the general consensus so far is quite positive. I liked this place a few years ago but thought in early 2010 it wasn't as good as previous years and then again earlier this year I thought it had dipped again.

Fingers crossed it is moving in the right direction for my visit in 3 months time!

To the OP - much prefering your gogo reviews to the hotel ones :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not the cheapest did not like the shows the first time I went but it grew on me and they have some lovely ladies.

Long time my preffered place. Good show, nice looking girls. Mamasan not push on customer a lot. Alway have chat with one of english owners there. Both very nice and friendly guys. A lot of stunners there. Good show on stage. Barfine few times blond girl with massive silicone tits, forgot her name....great experience, not easy to catch her there she is alsways busy from beggining of night and like only ST. Maybe have to check place tonight :24:

• 2 weeks later...

Went in to living dolls last week and had a great time, they can be pushy for drinks but tell no and they go away! some very sexy ladies and a crazy mamasan!

Had a real good time time!

Oh yeah if you like implants there are plenty there!

BF sign girl/waitress 1000/1500 baht ..... :Surrender1: and another 2000 for the girl .

I'm shore i can have more fun for that kind of money . How about take 3 freelancers home for the whole night .

post-67394-0-62691800-1317760163.jpg

Living Dolls Showcase Agogo welcomed me into their establishment this evening and I was able to get some information about the place and some interior photos as well. Unfortunately the weather failed to cooperate when I wanted some outside shots, so I'll edit this post once I nab those.

Founded in late 2002 and located on Walking Street, Living Dolls Showcase is known best for it's hot girls and many shows. They open their doors at 8pm and close for the night at 3am. The interior consists of two LCD televisions, one large stage, two small stages, stadium bench seating along both the left and right walls, and chairs around the main stage. It's rare to find an actual chair you can lean back in inside an agogo, so I view that as a nice touch.

post-67394-0-24813200-1317679283.jpg

post-67394-0-30389200-1317680376.jpg

post-67394-0-18208100-1317680415.jpg

post-67394-0-69576700-1317680452.jpg

post-67394-0-05087900-1317680476.jpg

post-67394-0-24416000-1317680514.jpg

post-67394-0-70400600-1317680548.jpg

While there's no draft beer on tap, bottled beer is available, and mixed drinks can be had starting out at 135 THB. Bottles can also be purchased with the lowest one running 1800 THB. If you're buying a drink for a lady, that will be 135 THB.

Employing approximately 70 girls, with about 35 of them dancing nightly, you shouldn't have a problem finding one if you have an itch that needs to be scratched. Ping pong balls are available and the prices range from 2000 THB for 100 balls up to 5000 THB for 250 balls. The ping pong balls are suspended in a contraption on the ceiling, and when a chain is pulled, they fall down to the floor. Each chain has a sign displaying the amount of balls and the price. Doing it this way means there's no pressure from hostesses to purchase ping pong balls, which is quite nice. If you want to pull the chain and treat the ladies, great! If not, that's fine too. Up to you, as the saying goes. If bell ringing is more your cup of tea, it is 1500 THB and results in tequila shots for the girls.

If you'd prefer to entertain the girls outside the agogo, a dancer's short time bar fine will cost you 700 THB and a long time one will run you 1000 THB. After midnight, the bar fine is 700 THB regardless of short time or long time. Showgirls are 1000 THB for both short time and long time durations. If it's a sign girl or waitress your after, the bar fine is 1000 THB short time and 1500 THB long time. According to the mamasan, there's no pay-in-advance policy in effect, however she did say a few of her girls prefer that method. In the end, it's up to the monger and girl to sort it out but the mamasan can assist you with that, as that's what she's there for. And on the subject of the mamasan, I must say, they have one of the nicer ones...very friendly and helpful.

Have you been to Living Dolls Showcase Agogo before? If so, post about your experiences there in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

Are you the farang partner from before 2005 or did you get pushed out by your Thai partner as you had previously feared? Or you are a new owner? Anyway I just wanted to say hello as I could not remember that guy's name.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Living Dolls 2010, and had a great time. Two very lovly ladies sat with me the whole time. They vere not to pushy, thoug theyre glasses were never emty. I had a great time with them in the bar, and almoust took them with me to my hotel. But in the end I gave them a good tip and went on by my self. - I can reccomend this place to anyone - (I have been there several times before 2010 also)

I can see a lot of prices mentioned above, and thanks for that. - But I would appriciate if anyone could tell me, whot it would cost me if I brought these two girls back to my hotel, for the whole night.

• 2 months later...

the staff is great there, just watch out for may a gogo girl, dont take her out LT and buy her drinks

• 2 months later...

This is the first Go Go I Bar fined. “Nat” (a small Laos girl) was my favorite (now she is not working there). I was visiting them every day in my each visit since I liked this place very much. But I knew the prices were expensive. I had a lot of friends in this place (especially service girls). Finally when I go there I had no chance to sit with a semi-nude dancing girl because all the service girls are surrounding and chatting with me. But I had no worries because I like that company.

But this time I understood that they are trying to cheating me though I am a regular customer. I had Facebook contact with one service girl and I wanted to Barfine that girl just because of the friendship. At the first day I went LD showcase and had a chat with all friends there and spent nearly 3000 bht for the lady drinks and asked I want to bar fine my friend. They charged 1000 for the bar fine. I went to see some shows and discos with her and let her go 3.00 am because I was tired.

At the second day I went there and spent another 3000 bht for lady drinks (I usually do that) and asked I want to bar fine the same girl. They told me Bar fine is 1500 bht. They thought that I am going to bar fine that girl at any cost so they increased the bar fine. I said “No”. I gave 1000 bht to that girl as a ‘tip’ and walked away because I felt that they are cheating me. I decided not to visit LD Showcase hereafter.

the staff is great there, just watch out for may a gogo girl, dont take her out LT and buy her drinks

can you tell me what happened with may, i barfined her roommate tar. may sat with us for quite a while. i thought of taking her. she was a little drunk at the time.

i barfined that chubby and big-boobed Hello girl from that bar last february...I had a nice gfe with her for 2 days... :GoldenSmile1:

290220121239 (Copier).jpg

290220121245 (Copier).jpg

IMG_4623.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG

IMG_4685.JPG

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

• 7 months later...

I usually visit Living Dolls Showcase for a beer or two at least three or four days per week. It's always been one of my more favourite GoGo establishments due to its standard of girls, although you don't get the quality show girls working there anymore that seemed to be in abundance in the mid to late noughties.

Also the furniture and seating is now rather old, worn and very dated compared to many of the comfortable swanky and swish new joints.

LDS could do with closing down for a month or so in low season and having a full refurb but I guess for one reason or another (money or lease) the proprietors are not prepared to make the required investment.

Baby-1.gif

A few years ago thought they had the best group of show girls on Walking Street. Took out Ning several times over a 2 year period. Then a few of those show girls quit and moved to Diamond. After that haven't been there but for a look.

Archived