Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

So what's for Dinner, Teelack?

Sa-teef

I think I might have to revive this long stale string with some fresh food?

Mara soup with pork the other night.

29188mm.jpg

And "pumpkin" with scrambled eggs, basil and broccoli.

29189mm.jpg

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27342yyy.jpg

27535www.jpg

27538www.jpg

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

27083ww.jpg

27086ww.jpg

28037padgrapowmoo.jpg

w28261ww.jpg

w28264ww.jpg

w28263ww.jpg

A big batch of red curry with chicken cooked up at home and served on jasmine rice last night.

29479www.jpg

And pat pak ruem gai tonight......

29500yyy.jpg

...with some clear soup and leftover red curry.

I'm stuffed, 555.

29501yyy.jpg

Oh yeah baby!!  gif-smiley-dance017.gif

Pad grapow moo....

www30208_zpsbiiknbwl.jpg

And steamed veggies.

www30207_zps3ns53sg0.jpg

www30209_zpsti2rkzrs.jpg

And tom kha gai last night on jasmine rice.

www30372_zpsl0jv7j2z.jpg

DSC07215www_zpsmuv3vpwo.jpg

The one thing I notice straight away is the camera has got better..... :D

The food looks great, อร่อยมาก.

26 minutes ago, Sa-teef said:

Pad grapow moo....

www30208_zpsbiiknbwl.jpg

And steamed veggies.

www30207_zps3ns53sg0.jpg

www30209_zpsti2rkzrs.jpg

And tom kha gai last night on jasmine rice.

www30372_zpsl0jv7j2z.jpg

DSC07215www_zpsmuv3vpwo.jpg

Please get her to wipe the edge of the plate before she serves it Sateef.

One more time and I will have to let her go.

3 hours ago, Drewbrogan said:

The one thing I notice straight away is the camera has got better..... :D

The food looks great, อร่อยมาก.

Teelack's S8 does a fine job of the food pics.

Gai pat king Sunday night...chicken with fresh sliced ginger root.

30683yyy.jpg

With some steamed and fresh veggies on the side.

30682yyy.jpg

And chicken with yellow curry powder last night.  Looks awful; tastes great!

30789yyy.jpg

Along with some soup.

30788yyy.jpg

Aloy for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahh tom kha one of my favorites has a very distinct taste.

On 10/25/2017 at 21:25, hammerman said:

Some of these dishes are over 6 years old.

Well yeah.  That's because I've been contributing to the string off and on for the past six years. :)

I have a spot for lunch that I visit on Pattaya Tai 2-3 times a week run by a nice Thai lady in a one wide shop house.  I've tried some of her Thai food but the tomato based vegetable stew with chunks of chicken is still my favorite.

w26425qw_zpsssjppmqx.jpg

My attention to her food hasn't gone unnoticed.  Teelack makes her own version at home sometimes on her day off....like today.  Very tasty IMO.

w35632qw_zpstcacnavo.jpg

Tom kha gai:  chicken and vegetables with straw mushrooms in seasoned coconut milk at home a couple nights ago.

w35284qw_zpsjmyvgvxk.jpg

And pad prio wan gai  served with jasmine rice last night.  We would call it sweet & sour chicken in America.

w35637qw_zpsjmrxi477.jpg

Zemolickinglipsgif.gif

Thai food is best made at home or in an upmarket resteraunt

The palm oil used to refry countless dishes and the ridiculous amount of sugar and msg make it taste fantastic but super unhealthy

• 1 month later...

The most impressive thing about this thread is that you and the teelack are still together over six years later. Congratulations!

Archived