Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baby Dolls Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last night I had the pleasure of meeting up with Lee of Baby Dolls Agogo. I'm quite certain Baby Dolls is well-known to the majority of P-A members, as it's an advertiser on the forum, and Lee is a moderator. His support of P-A over the years has certainly not gone unnoticed, and thus, I wanted to ensure I could bring the details of his establishment to you all.

Located on Soi 15, towards the end on the south side of the soi, Baby Dolls Agogo is in a prime location just off Walking Street. Aside from many popular agogos, the street has a vast selection of Thai food, and many tables for which to sit down and enjoy a meal. It's a popular soi for Thai girls to eat, and you'll see many of them there.

Founded in 2005, Baby Dolls Agogo has outlasted most others over the years. The secret to their success seems to be their attention to detail on various levels. Being a large agogo, there's plenty of room to sit, stand, and walk around without bumping into other guests. The stools are padded and not in disrepair, and the couches around the exterior wall are nicely covered and comfortable. I also took notice of the cleanliness of the agogo. From the main room to the toilets (2 urinals and 2 stalls), it is well-maintained. For interior photos, please check www.babydollspattaya.com. While I posted two photos above, that area of the agogo will be renovated in the coming weeks, and when it's completed, I'll edit this post to include photographs of the new exterior.

Entertainment sections include a main stage with many polls for the dancers, a padded stage, on which you'll find 2 (sometimes 3) girls doing exactly what you'd expect to each other when in a fun agogo, and a hot tub/shower area in which you'll find more girls. With 60 girls employed, and 30 to 40 scantily clad girls dancing nightly, you'll find no shortage of them. Best yet, Baby Dolls Agogo is what one would call "hands on" and bananas have been known to make appearances.

The agogo opens at 8pm, a half hour earlier than most other agogos in the Walking Street area, and closes at 3am, which is a pretty standard closing time. If you get there before 10pm, you'll enjoy Happy Hour, which includes 50 THB draft beer, 60 THB bottled beer, and 65 THB house spirits. After 10pm, you'll pay 95 THB for non-alcoholic drinks, 60 THB draft beer, 120 THB mixed drinks, 160 THB cocktails, and full bottles ranging from 1000 THB for Sangsom up to 3000 THB for Remy. For those of you who like to show the women your appreciation in the form of lady drinks, those will cost you 120 THB.

Are you a fan of throwing ping pong balls? The costs for those are as follows:

25 balls = 500 THB

50 balls = 1000 THB

100 balls = 2000 THB

If taking a girl out of the bar is your thing, the bar fine is 600 THB for dancers, 700 THB for waitresses, and 800 THB for showgirls/hot tub girls. For those who prefer to bar fine late, the bar fine after 1:30am is only 300 THB...the cheapest in town! If you're going short time, there are no short time rooms available on-site, but plenty of hotels nearby with short time rates. And finally, there's no pay-in-advance policy in effect, and Lee assured me there never will be.

Occasionally Baby Dolls Agogo will have a promotional party, and when those take place, free food is served. They're also available if anyone would like to celebrate their birthday, or any other special occasion. The prices for such a thing vary depending on various options, so you'll have to check with the agogo for the rates.

Finally, black collared Baby Dolls Agogo shirts can be purchased for 350 THB and are available in sizes L, XL, and XXL.

If you've been to Baby Dolls Agogo, please reply to this post and let us know about your experience while in there!

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accidently discovered this gogo in 2009 after only about 2 nights in LOS, was pissed & got lost. Happened to stumble into Babydolls, did not appear to be a very busy night, mamasan Da was only assistant mamasan then, had a lovely 26 year old sitting beside me with (oops) no nickers on, not pushy for lady drink, but getting me the smelly finger treatment, of course, purchased many for her. Ended up bar fining her & spending pretty much the rest of my holidays with her (3 day rule - who gives a flying fuck)

2010, first gogo I went to, Babydolls of course. Da promoted to head mamasan, crazy women but one hell of a lot of fun, gets the place rockin, has good control with the girls, as well as great respect from them. My lady from the previous year was not working for the first 10 days of my holiday (had falang boy friend), asked Da which girl she would recommend to me, showed me a lady of about 28 who spoke good english, bar fined her, happy days. Went back a couple nights later, but girl from 1st night was sick. Asked Da who this time, she suggested Ying, bar fined her. Likes to get a bit dirty. My girl from 2009 returned, had her again for the rest of my holidays

2011, went to Babydolls on 4th night in Pattaya (butterfly first couple of nights) but hooked up with same girl again as 2009 & 2010 for the balance of my holidays. Got into trouble for surprising her & not telling her the dates of my holiday - oh well, shit happens

It is really great to walk into a bar/gogo & the mamasan remembers your name, greets you with a happy smile, a huge hug. Some of the girls are long timers here as well, so they do mostly remember your face, but maybe not your name, but still gives you a good feeling

My absolute favorite

:001_Thank_You5: Lee

babydollsaddict.gif

Nice review full of interesting information. I am not fan of WS, but I have to say this GG do not has exorbitant prices. Now I start think about one my visit to this GG.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Babydolls is the best agogo in patts.Never have any trouble with the women there and have had my fair share from there,lol.even a few 3 somes which were great fun.Prices are good and the place is well run by the management,its a shame there isnt a few more like Babydolls,looking forward to spending alot of time there on me next trip,ty :Party1:

Farang Key Nok , mai mee satang

Spent my first night ever in Pattaya at Babydolls in the company of #24 (Aom iirc). Great girl, wish I would have been more up to the job but was near dead from the long flight and it was a quick quicky back in the room. Hoping to have another go with her next month when I'm back in town.

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

For my money hands down the best gogo in town!!

When you take in to account the friendliness of the staff and girls,

The hands on nature of the bar the prices of drinks and Quality of the girls and the sheer fun factor In my opinion the best overall gogo in town!.

Also the best place to take a newbie award goes to Babydolls!

Have been to this agogo many times, and although i do like the way customers are treated, and the fun i always have there, I think the choice of girls (off course this is my opinion, so this is different to every person) is not that great.

But they do have a very nice atmosphere inside, so it still is one of the top agogo's to have a drink in town.

I will go to Pattaya for 6 months, I will pay avisit for sure!

My favourite GoGo, girls are great fun and some cuties there

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Thanks for the kind words about the bar, we try to run a fun and friendly place. We will be giving the place a facelift in the next couple of weeks as mentioned by the OP.

Best value GoGo in Pattaya IMO. Great report!

image.png

Terrific Go-Go, love spending time in there.

Here is the first girl I took from there in 2007.

Edit, Hmmmmmm pic didn't work

DSC06730 (Small).JPG

I found Babt Dolls on my 1st trip and have visited on every trip since. Finally got round to paying BF a few nights back with a new girl, had a few translation difficulties bt mammasan helped out and didn't request a drink as payment. Good service indeedd

However, and I hate to sound a negative note, I was in a few nights earlier and there was a bloke at the dirty table buying LDs from the SWhowgirls who then took turns on giving him a BJ in the bar. I'm in pattaya to see pussy not sme chaps todger ( he didn't put it away between girls ).

Just not my thing. YMMV.

PS - in beer lao dark back in stock. BD "not have" last time I asked.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

Before & after photos, Lee???? Also, some more of the girls, please

babydollsaddict.gif

Spent many nights in Babydolls in the past 10 days.

Known back home as a tight fisted sod. On my last night as a thank-you to the staff I rang the bell, so you know I had a great time.

Barfined from here 6 times with no problems.

Its a strictly no BS go-go, I love it!

SP_A0042.jpg

how is the LD pressure in there usually ?

cheers,

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Pattaya%20%26%20Buriram%20!&count=down&time=1329256800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xffffff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x990000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x990000&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Generate your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">flash countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Patong - May/June 2011 Trip Report

Pattaya - October 2011 - Video TR

Angeles City - December 2011 !!

Pattaya - February 2012

Prague/Amsterdam - June 2012 !

However, and I hate to sound a negative note, I was in a few nights earlier and there was a bloke at the dirty table buying LDs from the showgirls who then took turns on giving him a BJ in the bar. I'm in pattaya to see pussy not sme chaps todger ( he didn't put it away between girls ).

Just not my thing. YMMV.

On a previous visit I observed a similar event but was sitting on the benches by the corner to the right when you enter the bar.One of the young ladies was mindful of my proximity to the 'gobble' event and considerately took the A4 laminated drinks price card and held it over the head of the lady in action thus shielding my eyes on the point of contact. So I was saved from the terrible sight of this chap's engorged todger. In an interactive bar this sort of thing I find quite amusing and can always avert my eyes if not wishing to view.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

how is the LD pressure in there usually ?

I've been in there one time during a PA crawl in may, and I can say the LD pressure was quite reasonable. Of course, girls have to make a living so just give it a try, but it's realy ok.

I noticed the "Ring bell" note a few posts above, and it would be good to have more details about this from the OP or the owner.

I'm not used in ringing bell as in some gogos it can turn into a very expensive thing, but the 1000b seems reasonable. What is included in it ?

Hmmm... between the photos, the comments and the bar's website, this is a "must visit" place.... :)

I am not crazy, I am enthusiastically unbound by the rules of society.

I've been in there one time during a PA crawl in may, and I can say the LD pressure was quite reasonable. Of course, girls have to make a living so just give it a try, but it's realy ok.

I noticed the "Ring bell" note a few posts above, and it would be good to have more details about this from the OP or the owner.

I'm not used in ringing bell as in some gogos it can turn into a very expensive thing, but the 1000b seems reasonable. What is included in it ?

I'm not the owner or the OP, but I think I can explain what's covered in the 1000b Bell Ring... For that 1000B the girls get a bottle of tequila to share, and they all come over to you and take a shot

cant beat this gogo for fun and great service

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived