Pictorial Reviews

Baby Dolls Agogo

jojomecanic

I'm not the owner or the OP, but I think I can explain what's covered in the 1000b Bell Ring... For that 1000B the girls get a bottle of tequila to share, and they all come over to you and take a shot

Thanks for this information. That's quite reasonable and can help to have great fun some times

Dave Hedgehog

I had an awesome time in here this weekend just gone. Friendly staff and proper filthy shows. Bar fined the lovely Pen who apparently had only been there 2 days, although every bar girl I speak to seems to have only worked the bars for 2 days so I dunno, but she made my weekend anyway.

Jack_41

I've been in there one time during a PA crawl in may, and I can say the LD pressure was quite reasonable. Of course, girls have to make a living so just give it a try, but it's realy ok.

I noticed the "Ring bell" note a few posts above, and it would be good to have more details about this from the OP or the owner.

I'm not used in ringing bell as in some gogos it can turn into a very expensive thing, but the 1000b seems reasonable. What is included in it ?

Ringing the bell gets a bottle of Tequila for the girls. Its stays at your table and they drift in and out and take shots.

Was on my last night with a girl I'd B/f'd 4 times previously so she went with me while I rang it.

She was dishing out drinks to her friends and colleagues and gained a LOT of face from this.

I was repaying 6 amazing nights, was duly repaid many times over in the bedroom that night :)

PokerPaul84

always had a great time there, relaxed atmosphere, and great attitude from the girls iv'e taken. One of the mamasans knows me and everytime i'm in i buy her a drink and she will then buy me one back later in the night, a nice gesture imo

also back in pattayA next thurs, cant wait!!!

Stillearly

Edit, just realised I've already posted on this thread .... I must love it 55555

Edited by Stillearly

El-Cunto

This is my favourite go-go and I'm a regular attender when I'm in Patts. There's usually an upbeat atmosphere and girls to suit most tastes from small petite spinners, to the tall and slender and a few curvier ones with 'big milk'. The dancers are on a main stage in the middle and are usually topless, with a few girls going completely nude. The show girls perform on a raised mattress in a corner surrounded on two sides by bench seating. The show girls are very interactive and if they're not receiving the attention of a customer they'll usually be getting freaky with each other. There is also a hot tub/ shower towards the rear that the SWhowgirls rotate through.

The staff are fun and friendly, I've even had a service girl willing to grab me some food from a cart outside (of course I tipped her for her troubles). The music isn't so loud that you can't have a conversation and the whole place is very clean, even the toilets. There are a few of the service girls that are very bar-fineable too. My only gripe would be that smoking is allowed. However it's usually not too bad due to the aircon and seating arrangements.

For the price of a LD the girls will get friendly with you in a close quarters kind of way for a time. However, the girls and staff can tend to jump on the band wagon if they see you starting to dish the LD's out. Don't feel pressured as they remain good natured and won't make you feel uncomfortable if you refuse. They are there to earn a living and my advice is don't be a cheap charlie, but on the other hand don't feel that you have to buy everyone a drink. I have received a drink on the house myself from time to time, which is a nice Touch

From the conversations I've had with the girls that work there they do appreciate it if you've also made an effort with your appearance and if you smell nice. So I'd recommend ditching the beach shorts and singlet look and wear a casual shirt and jeans and you'll get plenty of attention.

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Patts in July/ August and will definitely have Babydolls on my itinerary :24:

sinkorswim

Just to keep you guys updated, we now have a new manager Phil (AKA misteregg). We hope you can pop in to say hello when you are in town. We have also introduced larger draft beer glasses at the same low price to give our customers even greater value for money. :GoldenSmile1:

rickda

Simply the best have speny many a happy hour in baby Dolls and will spend many more. Is always on my first night list.

Ohyesuare

Visited for the first time last night and you can tell right away upon entering that it is a well managed bar. No bitchy servers or annoying mamasans, friendly ladies and no messing with the checkbin when you go to the toilet.

A little pressure to buy the lady I didn't invite over another drink and one of the servers asked for one as well is my only complaint but that is to be expected I guess. A nice bar to chill in but not one I would go to pick up a lady from my first impression.

Ali_amor

This place is my 1st GoGo and I was in love with it, still I'm longing to visit again, the atmosphere and the girls were really superb and that's how should each GoGo in pattaya teach their staff and girls how to treat the customers, I'm going there again and I always recommend it for my friends visiting pattaya. I won't think twice about telling others to check it out.

Just worried now about the new renovation, will it be closed for big change or just minor setups? I'm coming next month :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gobby

This place sucks . I was looking for a place with fat ugly ladyboys and bad services and they didn't have any . I even stayed there for a Few hours to make sure . Damn it . None of that in this Gogo .

I got to talk to a manager about this . Lol

sinkorswim

This place is my 1st GoGo and I was in love with it, still I'm longing to visit again, the atmosphere and the girls were really superb and that's how should each GoGo in pattaya teach their staff and girls how to treat the customers, I'm going there again and I always recommend it for my friends visiting pattaya. I won't think twice about telling others to check it out.

Just worried now about the new renovation, will it be closed for big change or just minor setups? I'm coming next month :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Babydolls has not been closed, we finished the external renovations earlier in the year. Still the same fun place.

Simply the best have speny many a happy hour in baby Dolls and will spend many more. Is always on my first night list.

Glad you enjoy the bar. Thankyou.

Visited for the first time last night and you can tell right away upon entering that it is a well managed bar. No bitchy servers or annoying mamasans, friendly ladies and no messing with the checkbin when you go to the toilet.

A little pressure to buy the lady I didn't invite over another drink and one of the servers asked for one as well is my only complaint but that is to be expected I guess. A nice bar to chill in but not one I would go to pick up a lady from my first impression.

If you ever feel pressured to buy unwanted LD's please speak with our manager Phil. Glad you enjoy the bar.

This place sucks . I was looking for a place with fat ugly ladyboys and bad services and they didn't have any . I even stayed there for a Few hours to make sure . Damn it . None of that in this Gogo .

I got to talk to a manager about this . Lol

I know you love the place............... when you get back the long islands are on me. :GoldenSmile1:

JROCSTAR

i like bringing fresh seafood for phil each time i stop by, the moroccan they have in some nights is very polite as well. nice spot!

Gobby

I know you love the place............... when you get back the long islands are on me. :GoldenSmile1:

FUCK THAT !!! Please don't ....hmm

Ok what ever. Lol.

Ill drink it but I won't promise that I'll like it.

Ok I like it . Fuck.

Lol love the place can't beat it .

Digsy

Went there last october, nice place and very friendly girls but didnt stay long. Once a mamasan stsrts hovering looking drinks then I split and left two dispointed girls. Really hate that shit.

Might visit again in two weeks, hopefully not have the same problems.

sinkorswim

Went there last october, nice place and very friendly girls but didnt stay long. Once a mamasan stsrts hovering looking drinks then I split and left two dispointed girls. Really hate that shit.

Might visit again in two weeks, hopefully not have the same problems.

Hi we do run a no hassle bar, if you have any problems please speak to the new manager Phil, or send him a message, he is BM misteregg on Addicts.

sinkorswim

i like bringing fresh seafood for phil each time i stop by, the moroccan they have in some nights is very polite as well. nice spot!

hahhaha, he did appreciate the fresh (still alive) fish. LOL

Tao 66

Looking forward to meeting Phil in November on my next trip. i can't speak highly enough of the place and have always had a great time there whether mongering or not. i have never found the girls overly agressive for lady drinks as I have in other gogos in the past. Due to the recession and being on a budget on my next trip I can safely say it's the only go go I will enter.

Also my Bangkok lady feels ok in Babydolls, she knows it's one of my favourite haunts and allows me to muck about a bit. Some girls remember me and come and say hello often. I have a good friendship with a service girl there and we chat on facebook sometimes, though i won't say which one.

I will miss Ricky as we used to have quite a laugh, Hope he is ok.

The place is a whole heap of fun and the girl interaction amazing. You WILL enjoy yourself GUARANTEED.

I bet Lee remembers my face the first time he took me in there....he did warn me to be fair...but it's an experience every newbie should have.

My jaw hit the floor so hard i broke a tooth...:GoldenSmile1:

Your trip to Patts will be incomplete without a visit

Frosty

I'll add this place to my agenda for November ...

Dave Hedgehog

Is that show girl with the big ol plastic tits still there? Think her hair was shortish, maybe about neck length. Was dying to have a go on that, but never got around to it. I think she was on the taller side as well.

key visa thailand

Baby dolls is a great GOGO and reminds me of how GOGO bars used to be run when the girls knew how to keep the punters happy and entertained, it's running well and after many years never dropped the ball were service is concerned I would reccomend to anybody, but you have all already probably been anyway, That guy called Lee is a nice guy "just a shame he's a Geordie" :GoldenSmile1: Only joking Lee

Keep up the good work

LRanger

I love Babydolls now and have had some great fun there. But I do recall maybe 5 years ago dropping in for the first time and not staying long. I think that was because its a little less modern than some of the newer establishments, and hugely different to say its neighbour across the soi Whats Up. But having become a Windmill devotee I now like the generally friendly ambience of Babydolls and I for one certainly don't mind it not "rating" as highly as Baccara and such.

sinkorswim

Is that show girl with the big ol plastic tits still there? Think her hair was shortish, maybe about neck length. Was dying to have a go on that, but never got around to it. I think she was on the taller side as well.

I think you might be talking about Wan, she is still at the bar but if very tricky to catch up with, she is a very popular girl.

Thanks to all the BM's for the positive comments about Babydolls your custom is greatly appreciated.

Big G

My first Go Go i visited on my first trip and was not disappointed,spent a few hours there and took a LT from there,will be back.   

rhino

Sounds like a well served and impressive gogo

Love see some photos if possible inside and the waitress and so on IF possible

Be a definate if and when i get to LOS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.