IGNORED

Pictorial and Factual Reports

LaaMok

Congratulations!

Thank you, and I hope everyone can respect that I put family first, thus the slacking off of reviews (I'm also a full-time college student, which requires a lot of time).

I've got a lot more places I want to get around to...just need to find the time to do so. As always, if you all have places you'd like reviewed (gogos, beer bars, hotels, discos, restaurants, and attractions), please post the names and location (if known) here and I'll do my best to knock out those first (providing I have the cooperation of the establishment's manager and/or owner). It seems the hardest part of this is getting the managers/owners of the places to allow me access to the information I'm looking for, as well as to take pictures.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I got info and photos at Bada Bing Agogo. It's a new agogo just off Walking Street on Soi BJ (across from Baccara Agogo). It's a great addition to the attractions on Walking Street and I'm looking forward to going though the over 200 photos I took and writing up the report. I'll hopefully have it posted for you all within the next 2 to 3 days.

I'll be doing some traveling this week, but when I return to Pattaya I'll be hitting up some more establishments. Below are ones I'm going to try to do next.

- D Apartments

- Penthouse hotel

- 3Som Guesthouse

As always, if you're staying at a hotel or guesthouse, or if you visit an establishment and you think they'd like to take part in this report process, please have them contact me at [email protected]. You'll be helping out the establishment by informing them of a way to get free advertising, as well as helping out your fellow board members by keeping them informed of what Pattaya has to offer.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Bush babies ?

Facilities, prices, opening hours... :GoldenSmile1:

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts