IGNORED

Need Apartment/Condo for six months

Amante

My Condo will be going up for rent starting November 1st. Great location. One bedroom. I should have pictures soon.

Urban Condos

Close to the Macure Hotel

merricure map_jpg2.gif

P.M. Me for details if you are interested.

Hi Expatdave

I have been looking at the urban condos and have emailed them direct about availability for one month at then end of jan/feb 2012 but they haven't got back to me yet, the location is fine as i have stayed at the mecure before.

Is there on site room cleaning? how much should one budget for water and electric? roughly what would be the total cost for one months rental all in.

If your condo was available i would be interested some pictures of the room would be nice though.

cheers.

Hi Expatdave

I have been looking at the urban condos and have emailed them direct about availability for one month at then end of jan/feb 2012 but they haven't got back to me yet, the location is fine as i have stayed at the mecure before.

Is there on site room cleaning? how much should one budget for water and electric? roughly what would be the total cost for one months rental all in.

If your condo was available i would be interested some pictures of the room would be nice though.

cheers.

Sorry, Mate. My condo is rented unit April 1st. I know that the Urban have very few rooms available right now. I saw a studio for rent, but I know hew will not rent it for less than 3 months.

Good Luck!