Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fugitives drawn to Thailand's weak law enforcement

QuotaMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sheaman1

• PepeLePew

• BangkokBangher

• petesheep

maybe cos they dont have as many enemies as the US has, BUT i have to applaud the ausi border agency,.... they at leat DO say NO to some dodgy geezers and send em back,.....unlike the UK.... all are welcome,..&" where do you want your semi?"

Agree. A net immigration figure of close on quarter of a million last year.

(That ofcourse means more than that came in, but some others went back).

..... and of course that figure doesn't take into account the thousands of illegel entrants.

There's shootings all the time in my home town in UK, thankfully they're shooting each other whilst the rest of us get on with our own business and steer clear.

When travelling, I'm just as wary of local gangs/muggers etc. as I am western crims.

I try to stay soberish and use my common seance and it has worked ok so far bar one or two bg............. oh well had fun at the same time, but always beware of people who are to friendly

Hi All, Some interesting comments have been provided in regards to the topic. I would like to go one further, and ask if any of you have seen this Wanted Person in Patts. I know he was there in Patts, as one of my friends had spoken to him last year, and had tried again to see him a few months ago but was told that he had left town.

Without confusing the issue with a lot of information. This man is wanted for a family murder and he walks with a slight limp because of injuries to his lower back.

There is a reward available for information.

How many forum users have actually seen this person. I know where he last worked, who else does?post-55467-0-47211300-1314944697.jpgpost-55467-0-32697400-1314944662.jpg

As per the topic - Who would one get in touch with in Thailand if they had seen this person or any other wanted person?

Leave a message on the forum if you have any further information regarding this person.

Hi to everybody,

I lived in Pattaya for 8 monthes and I met one russian fellow there. He always told me that Thai officials never extradite criminals to other countries and so as nothing is done against Thai laws, it's nothing to worry about. By that moment he lived in Pattaya for 3 years and he was under Russian federal crime search. He was a prison guard (and small drug dealer in same time) there and sold drugs to prisoners. When police caught him, he run away from the justice and settled in Thailand. Obviously, some monthes later russian police put his name in inerpol search list. But living in Thailand he was able even to cross borders (combodia) for visa runs without any problems and do anything he wants. He used his passport with his name on it and no problems.

But after 3 years he bought an appartament in Pattaya and he was stupid to do it on his own name. Not long after that police arrested him and extradited to Moscow. So an acquirement real estate is under a police supervision, but crossing borders is not.

Edited by JackBower_RUS