Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fugitives drawn to Thailand's weak law enforcement

QuotaMan

The easiest way to stop fugitives etc from going to Thailand is introducing the similar system as the USA or Australia.Passengers are screened via law enforcement before being allowed to board flights and intel passed to relevant immigration authorities.

The other way is making it mandatory for all people who want to visit Thailand is to obtain a visa and a police clearance on application of this.

This would surely stop lots of undesirables from traveling. :Grin7:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sheaman1

• PepeLePew

• petesheep

• docwho

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

l think most of pattayas bar girls are crimanals... they fucken rip me off all the time.

Hi, I live in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia (home of the convict) and we attract all sorts here too. When Australias Most Wanted comes on tv at the pub, half the pub gets up and leaves :Busted: lol . But that is where the similarities end. The alcohol is bloody expensive, so is P4P. There is stuff all women, and those that are here suffer from KFC Syndrome (Kalgoorlie Fat Chick Syndrome) The sad thing is, even a KFC has blokes fighting over her.

Hi Pete

I thought in KG you had a line up of little wooden dog kennel type bungalows with, err, available-for-a-price young ladies in them?

Sure did when I was there in 1983. Maybe they've cleaned the town up since then?

I remember going down a gold mine and to a salt lake whilst staying there. Came on the The Prospector train from Perth.

The easiest way to stop fugitives etc from going to Thailand is introducing the similar system as the USA or Australia.Passengers are screened via law enforcement before being allowed to board flights and intel passed to relevant immigration authorities.

The other way is making it mandatory for all people who want to visit Thailand is to obtain a visa and a police clearance on application of this.

This would surely stop lots of undesirables from traveling. :Grin7:

Australia doesn't really collect that much intel compared to the US, not yet anyway.

True, but most of the criminals are stupid and have little education which is why they're criminals in the first place.

Many criminals are far from stupid, especially those involved in fraud and money laundering.

l think most of pattayas bar girls are crimanals... they fucken rip me off all the time.

For some odd reason I don't believe they were the first to rip you off or will they be the last. PT Barnum was spot on.

Then again, if you really feel that way, take your business elsewhere, like Russia, the Baltic countries, Brazil, Columbia, etc. where you can meet a more honest bar girl.

Guy

Sometimes a little brain damage can help!

Criminals on the Run, this is what Happens when you give them rights to a Trial and Bail and AUSTRALIAN Passports..!!! LOL LOL

Pattaya is the part of heaven and I don’t like be contaminated by criminals, I am traveling to PAT more than ten years and I know that as long as you are in tourist area there is no problem to anybody.

I think that by new technology police can prevent bad people entering Thailand. If they are in may be they are paying well!!!!!

When you live in Pattaya it doesn't take long to notice the people mentioned in the article.

You soon start picking the faces out from amongst the holiday mongers.

I've never had any problem from them whatsoever.They have to keep a low profile I suppose but I think if the authorities really wanted to get hold of them I think it would be easy to do so. Makes me wonder sometimes...

Edited by docwho

Well I will be coming to Pattaya soon and would hate to run into any criminals running any scams. Does anyone know what scams to lookout for while in Pattaya?

Well I will be coming to Pattaya soon and would hate to run into any criminals running any scams. Does anyone know what scams to lookout for while in Pattaya?

Here is one for you...

Be careful of certain Brits on their own!

I'v had bars and bar/ restaurants for 10 years in Pattaya and a favourite scam is when a brit befriends another brit and they keep bumping into eachother in the same bar - go drinking and whoring and having a laugh... then one day they come in and say their room has been robbed - wallet, bank cards, the lot. The good samaritan then lends the "robbery" victim money (until their friend or family is going to send some on western union) and then its bye bye sucker!!!

I lost count of the times thats happened.

Even my pal (who was the manager of a well known bar down Soi Buakhao and had been in Patts ages) got suckered out of 20k with that one...

Edited by docwho

Here is one for you...

Be careful of certain Brits on their own!

I'v had bars and bar/ restaurants for 10 years in Pattaya and a favourite scam is when a brit befriends another brit and they keep bumping into eachother in the same bar - go drinking and whoring and having a laugh... then one day they come in and say their room has been robbed - wallet, bank cards, the lot. The good samaritan then lends the "robbery" victim money (until their friend or family is going to send some on western union) and then its bye bye sucker!!!

I lost count of the times thats happened.

Even my pal (who was the manager of a well known bar down Soi Buakhao and had been in Patts ages) got suckered out of 20k with that one...

Yeah, it's only ever Brits that run that scam! :Fuck_Knows:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

This is one of the best, most relevant, discussions that I have seen on this site. Great comments, insights, and advice. However, the further one can get away from God, the more freedom one has. God doesn't live or visit in Thailand, which is precisely why I moved here.

Hi Pete

I thought in KG you had a line up of little wooden dog kennel type bungalows with, err, available-for-a-price young ladies in them?

Sure did when I was there in 1983. Maybe they've cleaned the town up since then?

I remember going down a gold mine and to a salt lake whilst staying there. Came on the The Prospector train from Perth.

Hi Lancashirelad, yep we still have those dog kennels lol, but they have been flashed up, and one of them totally rebuilt and now a part time tourist attraction with guided tours :Insanity: . And they are expensive :Insanity::Insanity::Insanity:

ps we even have a new flash prospector train :Grin_Jump1:

I met with a drug criminals expat ,he is fugitive now living in pattaya.

I wonder how many of those criminals pray on the tourists while in Pattaya?

I would say very few. They are unlikely to want to draw attention to themselves and if they are on the run, have certainly got more lucrative deals than stinging tourists for a few baht.

When you live in Pattaya it doesn't take long to notice the people mentioned in the article.

You soon start picking the faces out from amongst the holiday mongers.

I've never had any problem from them whatsoever.They have to keep a low profile I suppose but I think if the authorities really wanted to get hold of them I think it would be easy to do so. Makes me wonder sometimes...

A number of very successful schemes have been run in Spain, the current one being Operation Captura: http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/315-operation-captura-6-launched-in-spain

There is no reason to think that a similiar scheme could not be run in Thailand or specifically Pattaya.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

If you're going to rent a jet ski make sure you inspect the whole thing before you take it, otherwise you MAY be told that you caused 20 or 30k worth of "damage".

I am not a "criminal"... I just play one in Pattaya!

:Pervert1:

CBE

Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors for a reason... most of the time I go for mint chocolate chip... just every now and then I need a scoop of Thai!

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/39.jpg&text=I%20get%20my%20doggie%20on%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=13434675&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=8&day=16&hour=9&minute=0&second=52&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for the tip, I will be sure to inspect everything that I rent before taking it out. Owing B30,000 for fake damages to a jet ski would ruin my trip for sure.

I also heard that it's better to follow the 3 day rule when meeting and bar fining bar girls. To be on the safe side. Is that the most safest approach of how not to get burned by a BG?

I also heard that it's better to follow the 3 day rule when meeting and bar fining bar girls. To be on the safe side. Is that the most safest approach of how not to get burned by a BG?

This is off topic.

Plenty of answers to your questions here or you can start a new thread there if you can't find one already.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Sorry might be a bit of topic but would be curious to get views if there is more criminals per head of the population in Angeles City Pi. Much harder to be deported from the Pi and I am sure the police are even more corrupt. Years ago I think the thai's used to put a nasty stamp in the passport of people they didn't like! That still the case?

Edited by Brian21

Australia doesn't really collect that much intel compared to the US, not yet anyway.

maybe cos they dont have as many enemies as the US has, BUT i have to applaud the ausi border agency,.... they at leat DO say NO to some dodgy geezers and send em back,.....unlike the UK.... all are welcome,..&" where do you want your semi?"

There is no foolproof safety to not be burned. But a good advice is to follow the three F:s, Find them, Fuck them, Forget them. And do try and keep in your upper head that the girls are WORKING, they don't want to be your girlfriend as you know it. But they do want you to feel and think that way and if you can be lured into becoming their sponsor and send them money every month, they will be very happy.

How do you know that a bg is lying to you? Everytime she opens her mouth to say something. I know, this is a bit harsh but if you try to remember it, it may keep you from falling hands over head in love your first time here. Or probably not. :-)