IGNORED

Food Quality and Bacon and Eggs brekkie

smartbuy

Canterbury Tales breakfast is good, but unfortunately the waiter speaks shite all English, so it's more of a point and shoot at the menu

Is Scottish Accent Understandable? :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LISBON

• benny31

• overseas516

• smartbuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks to BM "brewster" and his recommendation about The Golf Club on LK Metro which is situated bang next door to the Devils Den. I have eaten breakfast at The Golf Club EVERYDAY since 3/12 and fully concur with him "FIRST CLASS BREAKFAST" and everyday freshly cooked using high quality ingredients and has never disappointed in anyway. You also have the added benefit of viewing all the girls at Devils Den and no where else has such fantastic scenery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Many thanks to BM "brewster" and his recommendation about The Golf Club on LK Metro which is situated bang next door to the Devils Den. I have eaten breakfast at The Golf Club EVERYDAY since 3/12 and fully concur with him "FIRST CLASS BREAKFAST" and everyday freshly cooked using high quality ingredients and has never disappointed in anyway. You also have the added benefit of viewing all the girls at Devils Den and no where else has such fantastic scenery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Is The Golf Club serving breakfast all day long?

Is The Golf Club serving breakfast all day long?

Yes i have it at various times from 10am to 4pm.

There has been many ' Breakfast' threads, but for quality and taste the big breakfast at Kilkenny on LK Metro is difficult to beat (120baht)

DSC00782 (640x480).jpg

2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, mushrooms, black pudding, fresh tomato, beans, 2 toast, butter, marmalade, jam, fresh orange juice and a large mug of tea or coffee

Not forgetting....Great service aswell

Yes i have it at various times from 10am to 4pm.

Cheers for the quick reply mate, I'll give it a try soon.

Jolly's on Soi Bhuakow opposite Chaba Hut has a great artery clogger that includes two eggs, sausage, English bacon, toast, fried potatoes, coffee or tea with cereal for 129 baht.

But you are in Thailand: try some Thai food!!

Tin Cup, the Thai restaurant opposite Sugar Sugar on Soi Bhuakow has a great pat pak ruem gai (that's stir-fried vegetables with chicken on rice) for 35 baht. They will add an egg for another ten baht.

DSC02559WWW.jpg

The water is free.

DSC01734www.jpg

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Enjoyed Jolly's evening specials and sunday roast, excellent quality and value, but their breakfast isn't in the same league as Kilkenny

Jolly's on Soi Bhuakow opposite Chaba Hut has a great artery clogger that includes two eggs, sausage, English bacon, toast, fried potatoes, coffee or tea with cereal for 129 baht.

But you are in Thailand: try some Thai food!!

Tin Cup, the Thai restaurant opposite Sugar Sugar on Soi Bhuakow has a great pat pak ruem gai (that's stir-fried vegetables with chicken on rice) for 35 baht. They will add an egg for another ten baht.

Agree with those who recommend The Ritz, Le Katai and Pig & Whistle, all excellent brekkies.

If you fancy a change from bacon and eggs and like an omelette, Witherspoons on Soi Buakhow do a smashing cheese & ham omelette with a hash brown.

<p>

Try the buffet at Soi Diana Inn for 110 baht located at the corner of Soi Diana and 2nd Rd. It's open from 7 to 10:30.

Try the buffet at Soi Diana Inn for 110 baht located at the corner of Soi Diana and 2nd Rd. It's open from 7 to 10:30.

Any photos of the buffet?

Any photos of the buffet?

No, but you should stop by and have a look. You won't be disappointed. I ate breakfast there nearly every day of my 7 week trip.

VM hotel has

anyone know where i can get a top quality full English breakfast?

Try VM hotel. They have a very good set menu english breakfast on soi buakoa. Near the pattaya klang t intersection. Also their burgers and club sandwich are awesome. Comes with fries for 110 baht. Very big and filling.They also do take away.

Pannini's on Soi Boukaou...good food, in air con comfort. Mate eats there every day for decade.

Tried this place in November, sorry thought it was pretty poor, not for the Brits

Wild Chicken Bar & Restaurant. (Corner of Soi post office just about 30 feet from second road)

Great Omelets, Hashbrowns, Crispy Bacon, Toast, etc. My favorite place, hands down for Breakfast!

I can recommend The Links hotel, Restaurant, & Bar on Soi BuaKhao. They do a quailty English breakfast: http://shar.es/WFNrp

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

313005_162225613856613_161827377229770_337741_438166_n.jpg

I must say this trip Robins Nest AND its breakfast has gone up in my estimations

Apparently it has just been sold and the new owner takes over soon and has various other businesses in Pattaya - interesting to see what the effects of the takeover

I find the service in Le Katai very sloppy

Edited by socrates

I must say this trip Robins Nest AND its breakfast has gone up in my estimations

Apparently it has just been sold and the new owner takes over soon and has various other businesses in Pattaya - interesting to see what the effects of the takeover

I find the service in Le Katai very sloppy

Totally agree mate La Katai's standards have become really poor and the prices have shot up

I can recommend The Links Hotel, Restaurant, & Bar on Soi BuaKhao. They do a quailty English breakfast: http://shar.es/WFNrp

Are you serious, this place didn't impress me at all

No, but you should stop by and have a look. You won't be disappointed. I ate breakfast there nearly every day of my 7 week trip.

It's always good to back up a recommendation with photos as a lot of buffets look really poor when you see them

I have had good breakfasts at Canterbury Tales in Soi Chaiyapoon, Billabong in LK Metro, Rabbi Elephant in Soi Buakhaow and 100bht all you can eat Sports Bar opposite LK Metro Hotel in Soi Diana.

Wheres Rabbi Elephant on soi Buakhow Jebb ?

Dayo...

Wheres Rabbi Elephant on soi Buakhow Jebb ?

Head North from Soi Diana, just past the Pook Bar on the right.

image.png

had the English breakfast at jollies the other day and it was very good 139 baht 2 eggs,2 sausage mushrooms , bake beans , fried potatoes, tomatoes , toast and a giant mug of good coffee and the staff were very efficient and friendly.