IGNORED

Get your girl tested and then do her bareback

Droplet

I am curious about this possibility. If I like a girl and decide to keep her, Id like to do her bareback and cum inside her.

She will need to be on the pill and be clean. So I could take her to get her tested and when the results come back negative its green light. How quickly can this be done? Do they test for all sorts of the STDs? how is it done? Ive never been to a STD clinic so I dont know wha tis included in the test and how much it costs and times involved.

thanks,

Not sure that this would be advisable under any circumstances, :Circle_Sharks:

But in fairness anyhow, should you not be getting youself tested as well at the same time?

Especially as you say that you have never been to an STD clinic before?

Are you Indian or Middle Eastern by chance ?

You can get her tested for the standard suite of STDs there and then and get instant results. The HIV test requires a 3 month window between last exposure to possible infection. Nonetheless, if she does not have HIV now, the chances of her having gotten in in the last 3 months and then passing it on to you is incredibly low (winning the lottery may be statistically more likely, certainly getting run over will be). So get her to the clinic a.m. and get barebacking....

I would suggest a small bare dip this evening as a taster, take it easy and don't shag for too long and you are unlikely to get anything serious.

Enjoy

You can get her tested for the standard suite of STDs there and then and get instant results. The HIV test requires a 3 month window between last exposure to possible infection. Nonetheless, if she does not have HIV now, the chances of her having gotten in in the last 3 months and then passing it on to you is incredibly low (winning the lottery may be statistically more likely, certainly getting run over will be). So get her to the clinic a.m. and get barebacking....

I would suggest a small bare dip this evening as a taster, take it easy and don't shag for too long and you are unlikely to get anything serious.

Enjoy

Virgin

Enjoy

I should add, the three month window relates to the time it takes for HIV antibodies to show in the blood (their presence signals HIV infection); i.e. test results would not show an infection that occurred in last three months.

I should add, the three month window relates to the time it takes for HIV antibodies to show in the blood (their presence signals HIV infection); i.e. test results would not show an infection that occurred in last three months.

Right i see thanks for this. Prob wont risk it. Never tried bareback with girls I dont know. Still nice to know the time frame.

cheers,

With modern testing the window period is closer to a month. That is the time you can be infected but not test positive. This also, ironically is when you are most infectious. There are other tests like PCR that shorten the period but they have a higher incidence of false positives. Realistically going to a clinic only lessens your likelihood of catching HIV it doesn't eliminate it. It isn't hard to find a girl willing to bareback so if this is your thing you will find it, but for the monger conscious of his and the girl's safety this is no way to play the game long term. Also in the end it is every man for himself. Just because you see pics and videos of other guys doing it doesn't suddenly make it a good idea. I don't mean to sound preachy I just think people should go in with a realistic assessment of the risk they are taking.

Right i see thanks for this. Prob wont risk it. Never tried bareback with girls I dont know. Still nice to know the time frame.

cheers,

Probably best not to to be honest, once you have tried it, it's very hard to go back to the terrible barrier to intimacy that is the condom, but I respect your good sense. Even with very low odds, the possibility exists.

Enjoy

Whats the test to see if your indian or middle eastern?????

I fuckin hate condoms but needs must hey! :-(

Posted Image

Probably best not to to be honest, once you have tried it, it's very hard to go back to the terrible barrier to intimacy that is the condom, but I respect your good sense. Even with very low odds, the possibility exists.

Odds do appear to be very low but not worth the risk IMHO.

I would certainly need to trust the girl very well also. Something I couldnt do not living there.

You can not trust any lady in Pattaya, There is no such thing as love in Pattaya, all the ladies are after is your money, yes there are a few who are true, honest women but thats 1 in 1000.

Its your life and its your risk but can you imagine the amount of partners a women of pattaya has slept with and that does increase the chance of them catching and diseases or STI's

"Naughty But Nice"

Guy's this is a topic that comes up frequently and always quickly goes off track, people say things that are taken out of context and then it goes pear shaped and then a moderator has to intervene.

The subject of the thread in itself as absolutely ludicrous, bare backing a prostitute? Come on men, the risks are too high.

Say for instance one of you did catch HIV and did not go for the test however long afterwards, and then at a later date went for your usual trip to Thailand bare backing. How many BG's would you infect. WTF

So my question is that shouldn't the two of you go for the same test at the same time?

say you did both did the test and the results were negative, okay you are both happy and do your bare backing, then another few months go by and you notice you have genital warts (HPV virus).

My understanding is that the test for HPV is not in the standard testing regime, and although not generally a painful condition, if not treated you dick looks like a corn on the cob and it is very, very contagious and there is no cure. Although I have been told that your body does build up an immunity after a few years to that particular strain of the virus and they go away.

There does not even need to be a visible wart for her even to spread the HPV virus.

I do believe there is some immunisation injections you can get but it does not cover all of the strains.

If there are any minute inaccuracies in my statement, Bite Me LOL

My advice, Don't Do It.

PS if you hate wearing condoms, buy that really thin Japanese ones, my mate highly recommends them.

Enjoy

The BS continues from the armchair doctors.

There is absolutely zero correlation between not yet testing for HIV antibodies and thus being negative on the typical antibody HIV test and "the chances of her having gotten it in the last 3 months".

How on earth can you make that assumption? All a negative HIV antibody test is that she hasn't HIV antibodies and what's missing is "yet". She could have been infected 2 months ago for example. Infected is communicable.

The only test that can identify infection sooner than 3-5 months for an antibody test is a PCR DNA test that looks for the virus itself. And that needs 3+ weeks after exposure. And is not on the spot (and probably costs $100+)

The additional advice of not shagging too long, before testing no less, is equally bad advice. He can get Gonhorrea or Syphilis in 30 seconds and while not likely HIV as well.

The OP's idea is OK to him, only due to a lack of knowledge. Your "advice" is irresponsible for anyone.

Take your own advice if you want (ting-tong) but keep your medical advice to yourself, really.

There's a small VD clinic near the corner of Pattaya Tai and 3rd Road, they do a 5 minute HIV test for 400Bt, and a fast test for GC also for 400Bt. If I wanted to BB a girl and took her there, she tested negative, then I'd be satisfied with that unless she was very dodgy, like a WS FL or a bush baby.

Just do her BB and be done with it

Brought a Lotto ticket some Wks ago hoping to win !!

I didn't

Not sure that this would be advisable under any circumstances, :Circle_Sharks:

But in fairness anyhow, should you not be getting youself tested as well at the same time?

Especially as you say that you have never been to an STD clinic before?

I agree with Vessey, if you are going to test her to relive your fears, you should be tested to relive hers. I got tested not long ago, it was 700 baht for a full workup and the results were available in 2 hours. Keep in mind that they can't test for herpes, or venereal warts.

Edited by Hung1

Guy's this is a topic that comes up frequently and always quickly goes off track, people say things that are taken out of context and then it goes pear shaped and then a moderator has to intervene.

The subject of the thread in itself as absolutely ludicrous, bare backing a prostitute? Come on men, the risks are too high.

Say for instance one of you did catch HIV and did not go for the test however long afterwards, and then at a later date went for your usual trip to Thailand bare backing. How many BG's would you infect. WTF

So my question is that shouldn't the two of you go for the same test at the same time?

say you did both did the test and the results were negative, okay you are both happy and do your bare backing, then another few months go by and you notice you have genital warts (HPV virus).

My understanding is that the test for HPV is not in the standard testing regime, and although not generally a painful condition, if not treated you dick looks like a corn on the cob and it is very, very contagious and there is no cure. Although I have been told that your body does build up an immunity after a few years to that particular strain of the virus and they go away.

There does not even need to be a visible wart for her even to spread the HPV virus.

I do believe there is some immunisation injections you can get but it does not cover all of the strains.

If there are any minute inaccuracies in my statement, Bite Me LOL

My advice, Don't Do It.

PS if you hate wearing condoms, buy that really thin Japanese ones, my mate highly recommends them.

Here is a better idea. Try a female condom. Put a little KY inside it, or on your cock, and you would never know it's there. It feels as close to barebacking as you can get. I doubt that blindfolded you could tell if it was there or not. She doesn't feel it either. I haven't seen them sold in Thailand so you would have to bring your own. Expats can get them online and mailed to them. After trying one the first time I was sold, and highly recommend them.

female condom.jpg

If you could get tested before you got here a few times, say once a month, then went to Devils Den maybe you could strike up a deal with one of the girls in there? Obv show them all your results etc but they might be able to help, not 100% on this though

Here is a better idea. Try a female condom. Put a little KY inside it, or on your cock, and you would never know it's there. It feels as close to barebacking as you can get. I doubt that blindfolded you could tell if it was there or not. She doesn't feel it either. I haven't seen them sold in Thailand so you would have to bring your own. Expats can get them online and mailed to them. After trying one the first time I was sold, and highly recommend them.

Mate, any advice other than bare back is good advice.

I hope your plan is better than mine. LOL

So waht's the story with the female condom? I never heard of them before. Does the gal wear it inside her pussy?

The BS continues from the armchair doctors.

There is absolutely zero correlation between not yet testing for HIV antibodies and thus being negative on the typical antibody HIV test and "the chances of her having gotten it in the last 3 months".

How on earth can you make that assumption? All a negative HIV antibody test is that she hasn't HIV antibodies and what's missing is "yet". She could have been infected 2 months ago for example. Infected is communicable.

[Very simple mathmatics. The chances of catching a disease within one year of behaving in a promiscuous way is greater than the chance of catching it within 2 months.]

The only test that can identify infection sooner than 3-5 months for an antibody test is a PCR DNA test that looks for the virus itself. And that needs 3+ weeks after exposure. And is not on the spot (and probably costs $100+)

The additional advice of not shagging too long, before testing no less, is equally bad advice. He can get Gonhorrea or Syphilis in 30 seconds and while not likely HIV as well.

[HIV is hard to contract because it requires the virus to enter the bloodstream. Long aggressive sex increases the risks.]

The OP's idea is OK to him, only due to a lack of knowledge. Your "advice" is irresponsible for anyone.

Take your own advice if you want (ting-tong) but keep your medical advice to yourself, really.

[This is a forum where a medical question was asked]