IGNORED

Get your girl tested and then do her bareback

Droplet

bms i would stick to the topic and less of the comments that could be deemed "racist" as i made an innocent comment about a swear word for a indian tailor in hindi and ended up with a 20% warning there are some touchy members these days who report to the mods.

anyway on track and totally pc response...buakhao clinic on soi buakhao near LK Metro junction does a test for all stis hiv etc for 800 baht even throw in a cancer cell test for the cervix for a special lady...30 mins later results, cancer cells back 1 week....only for the special ones...but they are all special, i did it once but its a risk.

bms i would stick to the topic and less of the comments that could be deemed "racist" as i made an innocent comment about a swear word for a indian tailor in hindi and ended up with a 20% warning there are some touchy members these days who report to the mods.

anyway on track and totally pc response...buakhao clinic on soi buakhao near lk metro junction does a test for all stis hiv etc for 800 baht even throw in a cancer cell test for the cervix for a special lady...30 mins later results, cancer cells back 1 week....only for the special ones...but they are all special, i did it once but its a risk.

Maybe the time's not too far off when some touchy members will report us to the mods for being un-PC when we discuss Thai girls in sexist terms and post pics of their twats. lol

The HIV test requires a 3 month window between last exposure to possible infection. Nonetheless, if she does not have HIV now, the chances of her having gotten in in the last 3 months and then passing it on to you is incredibly low (winning the lottery may be statistically more likely, certainly getting run over will be).

A good pal and his ex-BG got themselves tested (negative results). They then proceeded to shag without a condom within the 3 month window. (cohabiting 24/7, so she didn't play away from home).

Both had developed HIV+ by the time of their next test.

The First results could of been positive and in the LOS who really knows how these tests are really done and checked.

3 Months is a good window to proceed if that too is clear 12 Wks after the First test.

I am sorry for your friend out of intrest any idea who infected who ?

The First results could of been positive and in the LOS who really knows how these tests are really done and checked.

3 Months is a good window to proceed if that too is clear 12 Wks after the First test.

I am sorry for your friend out of intrest any idea who infected who ?

First results were negative: done at a class teaching hospital rather than some alleyway clinic.

As to who infected who? I've no idea, nor have they. Both out of Thailand now and basically fine on retro-virals.

I am curious about this possibility. If I like a girl and decide to keep her, Id like to do her bareback ...

But doesn't the concept of keeping ONE girl on your trip defeat the entire premise for coming to a playground like SE Asia?

To stay with one girl ... well, I would stay at home with the wife. But I don't live in Thailand to maintain a monogamous relationship.

And you are a visitor willing to settle for ONE girl during your vacation??? WOW.

But doesn't the concept of keeping ONE girl on your trip defeat the entire premise for coming to a playground like SE Asia?

To stay with one girl ... well, I would stay at home with the wife. But I don't live in Thailand to maintain a monogamous relationship.

And you are a visitor willing to settle for ONE girl during your vacation??? WOW.

Many guys do, they find a girl they like fairly early on in their holiday and keep her around for the duration. Possibly more single men here for short holidays (1-2 weeks) do it that way than the guys who change gals nightly.

I am curious about this possibility. If I like a girl and decide to keep her, Id like to do her bareback and cum inside her.

She will need to be on the pill and be clean. So I could take her to get her tested and when the results come back negative its green light. How quickly can this be done? Do they test for all sorts of the STDs? how is it done? Ive never been to a STD clinic so I dont know wha tis included in the test and how much it costs and times involved.

thanks,

OK all the advice/comments so far have been about the bare-back issue (and the weight of opinion is pretty clear), but even if you ignore that advice and go ahead with the test and BB plan, the second thing is "she will need to be on the pill". You will need to be here on a long holiday if she is not already on the pill because you can't just start taking the pill and think it is safe - she needs to build up the appropriate level of hormone and run through at least one full cycle before throwing the condoms away.

I went to one of those clinics once. I don't remember the name but it's a very busy one used by a lot of BG on Pattaya Tai near Walking Street on the opposite side to the WS entrance.

They told me I had tested positive for a urine infection. Even showed me my sample under the microscope. I then went to a proper hospital for Urinalysis. No infection found whatsoever.

The diagnosis had been fabricated to sell me 3 different sets of antibiotics at a nice profit on top of the testing fees.

Beware cheap clinics, try to make sure it has been tried and tested by knowledgeable people. This is Thailand - western medical standards and morals do not apply.

Edited by Rhubarb

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP