Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Your Best & Worst Bars On The Darkside

JASONTHAI

I love the Atlantic bar on second road.

Can't think of one i really hate but i do loathe the Marine disco if that counts..and JP Bar too..can't stand the place!

Just read the title!! DARKSIDE! WHAT A DICK I AM!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Black Pearl 2 has changed and is now called the 'White Oyster'...! no joke. Same thing as before and no new girls so a bit crappy really. I told the owner/mamasan that she'd better get some new sexy ladies if she wants to make any money. hope she listens cos BP2 used to be a right laugh a few years ago with some proper slutty whores working there. With the BJ's in the swimming pool it was fantastic...

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Good thing about Dark side bars is that yhey are usually quite new and in good condition. Every month there is at least one bar opening and quality of girls is rising all the time.

I love the Atlantic bar on second road.

Can't think of one i really hate but i do loathe the Marine disco if that counts..and JP Bar too..can't stand the place!

Hi mate this tread is about the darkside and not the city.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

It's called the dark side because many years ago there were very few lights on that side of Suk. At least compared to the bright lights of Walking Street and the various sois near there. It has nothing to do with danger. Actually, probably safer there than Central Pattaya. Less katoeys!!!

P.S. I did visit Dao bar the other day. Very hard to find, but it was a fun afternoon. A few girls and no hassles.

I did visit Dao bar the other day. Very hard to find, but it was a fun afternoon. A few girls and no hassles.

One of my many favorites on the DS.

Having visited the place the last 2 trips Apple has kinda attached herself to me there.

Not a problem as she is a really fun girl. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

All sounds really interesting, I love "playing" in bars.

Must try a walkabout or 2 when I visit in August.

I'm based near Beach Road, but I guess there's no problem

jumping on a mototaxi and telling him "Mango bar Soi Khao Noi"

Or with my pronounciation, maybe just show him a map.

70 baht ? 100 ?

Just read the title!! DARKSIDE! WHAT A DICK I AM!

Dont put yourself down man

• 2 weeks later...

All sounds really interesting, I love "playing" in bars.

Must try a walkabout or 2 when I visit in August.

I'm based near Beach Road, but I guess there's no problem

jumping on a mototaxi and telling him "Mango bar Soi Khao Noi"

Or with my pronounciation, maybe just show him a map.

70 baht ? 100 ?

I tried that and found that using moto taxis very impractical on the darkside unless you know your way around and are going to one particular bar. Most of the Moto taxi guys don't know where the bars are. Yes, even the moto guys on the darkside near the bars. Best bet is to rent a moto and drive yourself.

Yes, even if you have a good map and even if it's in Thai. I had all that and still couldn't find half the places jumping from one moto taxi guy to another. Ended up spending more on moto taxis in 1 day than I would have just renting my own scooter for a week....lol!

I even tried walking around in the heat. Several km and empty water bottles later and only reached a handful of bars. Won't do that again. You must have your own moto or car or go with someone that does. That's the only way trust me.

The darkside bars are fantastic, but you definitely need a bike to get around. It took me several recon trips over there before I knew how to get around. I found that even with a map it was hard to get around. I found it best to head over with a full tank of gas and just ride around.

• 5 months later...

The Darkside is highly recommended!

yes highly recommended, i lived over there for about 2 years and will be doing so again very soon

over Nernplabwan give this taxi bloke a call, 0868212447, name Neun (one) top lad, knows the area ans is also quite handy to know if u get in any trouble

• 3 weeks later...
You could try out Nat Bar

here's their website

http://natbar.soikhaotalo.com

One of my fav bars,nice owner and if i get to drunk i can walk up the street to my house...

Anyone barfined from Dark Side ?

Whats the quality of girls there?

Darkside bars can be hit and miss . High season now and a lot of girls are taken out long time (2/3 weeks) but still there's a good selection in most bars .

Took out this little cutie from a bar last week and guess what ... she's not going back anymore ... :WinkGrin1: .

Just a few weeks in the business , 22 years old , no kids , 38kg and the most beautiful natural boobies i've ever seen on such a small frame (and i've seen a few) .

IMG_4817-3.jpg

i did a little reckie the other day round a few in the afternoon, Aqua deymie couple of ok girls, dao cafe same, golden gate was ok few half tidy , kik bar 50/50, blue cat, shite, top cool retreat ok, nothing stunning, must get my ass about a bit more as i live over here, also nat bar someone mentioned earlier, is pretty shit now, most of the girls have had it could do with getting a complete new lot, ying is a beauty, and there`s another ok, think meaw, the owner hienz is a raving fucking loony pissed up all the time, but nat is lovely, i feel sorry for her, lol

How far is Darkside from LK? I could not find it on a map

Don't know the distance but it's on the east side of Sukumvick Hwy. Check google map and everything on the east side of Hwy 3 is the dark side. 

How far is Darkside from LK? I could not find it on a map

Check out the map on the first page.  It's a very large area....

Archived