IGNORED

Your Best & Worst Bars On The Darkside

JASONTHAI

I was just thinking about what bars to visit when I go to the Darkside next month, I have been on 3 crawls before but I was just trying to remember the good ones from the bad ones, for me I would say the best is Dao bar, good selection of girls and they like to party, the worse for me is the Butterfly bar, I remember going here on my first crawl, the bar was too dark, could not see a dam thing plus the girls were not all that seemed a bit too old for my liking, there are over 60 bars on the Darkside and I would say I have been to about 6-8 of them so I am looking forward to going to a few new bars on my next visit

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

paradise and black pearl 2

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

• 2 weeks later...

I'm visiting a few bars on the darkside next month.

I'll let you guys know which one's I liked and didnt like in my TR

I'm keen to check out the BJ bar on the Darkside....I think it's called the Parrot.

Has anyone been there and can confirm it. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 months later...

I'm keen to check out the BJ bar on the Darkside....I think it's called the Parrot.

Has anyone been there and can confirm it. :)

Maybe it's the Paradise Bar in Soi Khao Noi you are thinking of.

Cheers

When I was young I lived on the "wildside".Now I'm older I live on the "darkside".

Maybe it's the Paradise Bar in Soi Khao Noi you are thinking of.

Cheers

Thanks mate.

I actually went for a drive one day and checked out some of the bars on the DS.

Paradise was one of them and I must say it was one of the most disappointed over there.

I think I liked Black Sheep the most.

The girls were the most......interactive there. :)

Thanks mate.

I actually went for a drive one day and checked out some of the bars on the DS.

Paradise was one of them and I must say it was one of the most disappointed over there.

I think I liked Black Sheep the most.

The girls were the most......interactive there. :)

There are usually "interactive" girls at The Fat Mexican,Mango Pub,The Bird Cage,Dao Beer Bar.Yes,you are right about Black Sheep.But,it seems to vary depending on time of day,how many punters are in and the girls on duty.If you can't find what you want at one bar,move on to another there are plenty to choose from :D

Cheers

When I was young I lived on the "wildside".Now I'm older I live on the "darkside".

There are usually "interactive" girls at The Fat Mexican,Mango Pub,The Bird Cage,Dao Beer Bar.Yes,you are right about Black Sheep.But,it seems to vary depending on time of day,how many punters are in and the girls on duty.If you can't find what you want at one bar,move on to another there are plenty to choose from :D

Cheers

I really liked the look of the Fat Mexican.

Unfortunately there were only 2 girls there.

I was really interested in one of them but it was her first day.

She was like a scared little bird....I just couldn't do that to her.

Let someone else 'train' her. :)

• 2 weeks later...

paradise and black pearl 2

I think the Black Pearl 2 is now closed and they have moved back to Soi Siam Country Club not too far past the turning for the Butterfly.

• 1 month later...

I think the Black Pearl 2 is now closed and they have moved back to Soi Siam Country Club not too far past the turning for the Butterfly.

BP2 is open. Visited a couple of weeks ago along with BP1. A better selection of girls in BP1 but a better atmosphere with a more enjoyable hands-on approach from the more experienced ladies in BP2.

• 1 month later...

Best for me .................. Albatross ( Soi Khai Noi ) and Joy Joy Bar ( Soi Saim ..... )

Had some great times in both recently .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

• 2 weeks later...

Black Pearl 2 used to be great 2 years ago...now it's mostly fat old munters. BUtterfly can be alright...but not so many hotties. Will have to try the Soi Khao Noi bars....

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Only been over to the Darkside once, but had a blinding day. Butterfly bar was first bar we done, got to agree is very dark inside (but I suppose that's what you get for being on The Darkside-sorry couldn't resist). Aqua Deymie was very good but my personal favourites were Dao Bar and La Guingette.

• 2 months later...

Could anybody please tell me the name of the bar that the creator of the Dao bar and cafe his name is something like "Fabrice". He has a new bar very nice. Went their once didn't get the name and now cant find it, But somewhere at the top of nem plab wan. Thanks in advance for any info.

Could anybody please tell me the name of the bar that the creator of the Dao bar and cafe his name is something like "Fabrice". He has a new bar very nice. Went their once didn't get the name and now cant find it, But somewhere at the top of nem plab wan. Thanks in advance for any info.

It is called Fabrice - the font on his sign makes it difficult to read.

If you take the turning leading to Aqua Deymie (next to the 7-11) either continue past AD or take the left fork and turn left and Fabrice is on the left hand side.

Is it dangerous? Sounds kinda scary, "the darkside".

For a first timer is it better to go with a mate?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it dangerous? Sounds kinda scary, "the darkside".

For a first timer is it better to go with a mate?

Not dangerous at all...other than if you are riding on a scooter. Very dangerous at night. Might be best to just get a motorcycle taxi.

It is called Fabrice - the font on his sign makes it difficult to read.

What is Fabrice like? Any good? Do they have nice ladies and st rooms?

I'll make sure to check it out next trip as I have never heard of it.

Fabrice is a little too close to home for me to have fully checked the facilities.

The sign outside says it's a hotel and restaurant as well as being a bar so there are rooms. I was asked if I wanted a lady to "take care" when I ordered a beer. 5 girls in the bar - the usual Darkside assortment with no-one particularly standing out. The lady who joined me was new to Pattaya and spoke almost no English. Sorry, no info on rates,

Another bar worth checking out is Ying Bar (same Soi as Top Cool Retreat) 7-8 girls and 1 LB. Several worth the BF IMO. Again a bit close to home for me.

Top Cool Retreat is worth a look but all 10 ladies looked as much past there sell by date as me.

The Golden Gate is also worth a look although I didn't stay there very long. Picked a girl outside and she went to get me my drink and left me with an different, less attractive girl. 12 girls again with several worth the BF.

Fabrice is a little too close to home for me to have fully checked the facilities.

Another bar worth checking out is Ying Bar (same Soi as Top Cool Retreat) 7-8 girls and 1 LB. Several worth the BF IMO. Again a bit close to home for me.

Top Cool Retreat is worth a look but all 10 ladies looked as much past there sell by date as me.

The Golden Gate is also worth a look although I didn't stay there very long. Picked a girl outside and she went to get me my drink and left me with an different, less attractive girl. 12 girls again with several worth the BF.

Thanks but I have not heard of any of these bars.

Last time I used Cartoonmans Map (pictured again below) and did not see any of the bars you mentioned above on there.

What Soi or Bar is it on or near to so as I can have a reference point for my trip in 3 weeks time.

DS Map Soi Khawnoy.jpg

Forget the above! I just found Top Cool on the map and understand now why I did not find or go to it.

I'm not really excited to have found an entire new set of bars to explore over there!

Is Golden Gate on that same soi also?

Ying Bar is on that Soi but I forgot to say that they don't open until about 5 pm. Cartoonman's map does show the approximate location of Top Cool Retreat but not to be confused with the beer bar called Top Cool which is close to Churchill's.

The Golden Gate is close to Levi's. I think the problem with the map (no critisism intended - I appreciate the effort that went into putting it together) is that there are so many bars it's difficult to fit them all on. If you follow the main road from Sukhumvit to the Mango Pub (I'm sure you know this one!) about 100m before the bar is a road on the left. The Golden Gate is on the right just after you get to Levi's.

Another bar you might not have tried is Umim next to Kik. A few months since I was there but a mix of girls (5) and LB's (3) - probably a better selection late afternoon/early evening.

I love the Atlantic bar on second road.

Can't think of one i really hate but i do loathe the Marine disco if that counts..and JP Bar too..can't stand the place!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Archived