IGNORED

Was the fire at Music Studio Pattaya an accident?

LaaMok

the loss of a 3 year old child it must pray on the minds of those involved-

time's like this is when i hope theres a heaven and hell

RIP

this is a tragedy

looks like they will be put through the mill before they can claim for anything

but to even not care about your own flesh and blood like that i hope the real truth comes out and they get what they deserves

We dont know the TRUTH, so it is not possible judge rightly.But the accident is really sad story.

I can assure you that it was me who wrote that article. It is staing only the facts and not the fantasies of what had occurred.

It also should be noted that on May 29 there was a benefit Concert for Kan and Vickie at Leo's Blues Bar in Pattaya. The event was widely publicized by local media by radio, and TV adds for weeks prior to the Concert. Many local entertainers showed up to perform and help out for this tragedy and it was a very entertaining and successful evening. Besides myself and my family, not one of Kanchana's family members even bothered to attend. What does that tell you?

There is something very bizarre about the fact that no one in her family came or showed the least bit of interest in attending this evening to commemorate the passing of their daughter, Kanchana Phyuphat and Little Victoria Mary Sullivan which this event was sponsoring.

Edited by chiefbkk

• 2 weeks later...

This terrible tragedy needs to be investigated by the appropriate authorities to establish the facts. I must say that there are a number of deeply suspicious factors that are in need of further investigation and questions need to be asked within a legal framework of the family. My heart goes out to the husband for this awful loss.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 1 month later...

Yes, It is actually me who wrote that post, and yes,I was there, live and in concert. The family then attempted to take our two homes away from us as well until they had discovered that my wife and I had a Long Term Lease Agreement that had put the homes in my name for the next 20 years. At that point in time, they had then made threats against my life which were reported to the local authorities and delivered due process and were warned to stay clear of me and my remaining family.

The courts and myself are now in the process of having them evicted from my townhouse in Pattaya Central. They are asking me to pay them 300,000 baht to leave. I have refused to give them one single baht and have now charged them with owing me 4 months of back rent which the court has ordered them to pay upon the day of eviction.

Good riddens to that greedy bunch of ingrates. Let them go back to the shit hole that they crawled out of. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and at the present moment, my heart is like ice.

Bad enough that they took all of the insurance money, which was a policy that I had been paying monthly over the past several years, they are still looking to cash in. Well, it appears that the Thai Court isn't falling for it.

Thank you all for your support on this tragedy and injustice. It has been a real confidence builder knowing that I have had so many people on my side through all of this.

Yes, It is actually me who wrote that post, and yes,I was there, live and in concert. The family then attempted to take our two homes away from us as well until they had discovered that my wife and I had a Long Term Lease Agreement that had put the homes in my name for the next 20 years. At that point in time, they had then made threats against my life which were reported to the local authorities and delivered due process and were warned to stay clear of me and my remaining family.

The courts and myself are now in the process of having them evicted from my townhouse in Pattaya Central. They are asking me to pay them 300,000 baht to leave. I have refused to give them one single baht and have now charged them with owing me 4 months of back rent which the court has ordered them to pay upon the day of eviction.

Good riddens to that greedy bunch of ingrates. Let them go back to the shit hole that they crawled out of. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and at the present moment, my heart is like ice.

Bad enough that they took all of the insurance money, which was a policy that I had been paying monthly over the past several years, they are still looking to cash in. Well, it appears that the Thai Court isn't falling for it.

Thank you all for your support on this tragedy and injustice. It has been a real confidence builder knowing that I have had so many people on my side through all of this.

Thanks for the confirmation, its a sad story! Glad to hear Thai courts see through it.

Thank You Laamok. It is a lesson to be learned. My wife was cool, but her greedy ass family are pieces of shit. She had warned me before hand that if something should happen to her, that they would give me a tough time.

Of course, she was correct.

• 2 weeks later...

The Thai Court is in the process of evicting the Family Phyuphat. They have been informed by the Court that the house and properties involved belong to me until my long term lease agreements have expired which is many years down the road. This piece of crap family then asked the Court that if the Farrang (me of course) gave them 300,000 baht they would leave immediately. The judge then informed them that this court was to determine the property rights, and is under no obligation to ask the Farrang for any amount of money.

At that point in time, my wife's shit ass mother broke down into tears claiming that if they were evicted that the Asshole Family Phyuphat would have no where to go. What a crock. They have land in Burilam and Farm in Choengsasoa. The judge didn't buy the crocodile tears and informed them that on October 13th he would make his final verdict and that the family Phyuphat would be subjected to pay me back rent for the last 5 months at 15,000 baht per month for my townhouse that they reside in. If they do not pay up, the courts will seize all properties and assets and award me my past due rental fees.

I will inform you of the verdict as soon s the Court passes judgement. Let's hope for the best and put those shit heads on the street or back to the shit hole that they crawled out of.

• 10 months later...

This might be a little after the fact, but the Shit Faced Family Phyuphat were evicted from my townhouse and given a court order to not return.

I now have my townhouse rented out, and reside in Kanchana's and my second home. Good riddens to those very nasty people. May they burn in hell.