IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Just saw bits & pieces of this game. Poor defending for all goals.

Goal 1. Highlights again the weakness in the center of the Arsenal back four. Why didn't Wenger try and buy Samba?

Injuries in our defence have been ridiculous, Sagna,Jenkinson,Mertesacker,Gibbs, Djourou & Santos have all been out for lengthy periods, no wonder we have looked shaky at the back...if any team loses one or two defenders they will struggle ...let alone six

Vermaelen & Koscielny are at least as good as Samba, we also have Mertesacker who despite looking a bit ungainly is still only in his first season. Vermaelen & Koscielny need a bit more playing time together as Vermaelen has been covering at Left Back for a lot of the season.

At one point for several games we had four central defenders in our back four, only the last few games have we had a "settled" back four since the start of the season, what Wenger should gave done was get some loan cover at full back.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will they get rid of Andy Carroll, or Suarez ? Heard the owners is not happy with him, Standard and Chartered is giving the owners a bad time over Suarez.

Suarez is going nowhere and carroll the jury is still out.

I was thinking more along the lines of adding to these

Basically thanks to two world class players, RVP & the very underated Szczesny...i doubt any other keeper would have got less recognition after so many great saves.

I think Liverpool could well be losing Henderson for a few games as well ...dirty bastard!

???

???

Think he could of avoided Arteta...of the ball so slipped under the radar

Think he could of avoided Arteta...of the ball so slipped under the radar

I suppose he could have had he been looking at him, it was an accidental coming together nothing more nothing less.

I suppose he could have had he been looking at him, it was an accidental coming together nothing more nothing less.

That's what I thought until I saw this, you don't accidentaly drop a shoulder into someones face, as I say slipped under the radar!

http://twitpic.com/8ruv9c

That's what I thought until I saw this, you don't accidentaly drop a shoulder into someones face, as I say slipped under the radar!

http://twitpic.com/8ruv9c

Amazed to see that again and again , i begin to believe he did that intentionally... Wonder why the FA did not look into it... Or Arsenal making a complaint..

Amazed to see that again and again , i begin to believe he did that intentionally... Wonder why the FA did not look into it... Or Arsenal making a complaint..

Arsen wenger didnt complain in fact this is the first complaint i have heard.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolfc.tv%2Fnews%2Flatest-news%2Farteta-says-thanks-to-lfc&h=hAQETn0yKAQG7udM84C2JyFa9GSkjpknyF5AWN0rA_NpQcQ

Excellent .... Hope to have you here every week, What team do you support.....

Just want to watch a good game jocky. Where do you watch them?

Injuries in our defence have been ridiculous, Sagna,Jenkinson,Mertesacker,Gibbs, Djourou & Santos have all been out for lengthy periods, no wonder we have looked shaky at the back...if any team loses one or two defenders they will struggle ...let alone six

Vermaelen & Koscielny are at least as good as Samba, we also have Mertesacker who despite looking a bit ungainly is still only in his first season. Vermaelen & Koscielny need a bit more playing time together as Vermaelen has been covering at Left Back for a lot of the season.

At one point for several games we had four central defenders in our back four, only the last few games have we had a "settled" back four since the start of the season, what Wenger should gave done was get some loan cover at full back.

Not really names that roll of the tongue although I like Vermaelen as long as he's not playing left back. Maybe the goal keeper is something special along with Wiltshire but, the core of the team (the middle sections apart from RVP) have a weak look about them.

Hello.you are probably right, why am i saying it is a fair result because the send off was wrong in my opinion, a yellow card would be sufficient, Tiote was clever to have him send off with his reaction... lol... And the penalty save and Suderland was winning one nil going into the injury time.... Hope you will enjoy the Cheltenham next week, and raise your Holiday funds... Ruby Walsh to top the cheltenham jockey winners next week...

Jocky if you get a elbow in the chest, with a Bruce Lee fist in the face at the same time you have got to go , Tiote did go down slower than 80 year old blind man on Soi 6 , but in the replay you could see his lips wobble with the inpact. Agree you with Ruby we will have plenty of winners at Cheltenham , and your Irish horse Hurrican fly is knocking bet , Iam on it already

Jocky if you get a elbow in the chest, with a Bruce Lee fist in the face at the same time you have got to go , Tiote did go down slower than 80 year old blind man on soi 6 , but in the replay you could see his lips wobble with the inpact. Agree you with Ruby we will have plenty of winners at Cheltenham , and your Irish horse Hurrican fly is knocking bet , Iam on it already

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby - Which race is Hurrican Fly in?

Arsen wenger didnt complain in fact this is the first complaint i have heard.

http://www.facebook....yF5AWN0rA_NpQcQ

I was sent that clip, the original speed is inconclusive but the frame by frame...well! Maybe they do know but the support and goodwill after the injury stops them doing anything. For what it's worth I believe he meant to impede him but not injure him..Arteta is a bit on the small side compared to Henderson..still Arteta injury is not a long term and we won :D ...

Not really names that roll of the tongue although I like Vermaelen as long as he's not playing left back. Maybe the goal keeper is something special along with Wiltshire but, the core of the team (the middle sections apart from RVP) have a weak look about them.

I see them every week, Santos looked good(scored at Chelsea) but got injured, Djourou is lightweight..Jenkinson is an Arsenal fan and is a cracking prospect so can do no wrong,at the moment!. Arsenal are not going to have players that roll off the tongue as we don't spend big money. We had a bad start to the season & the year, an awful season but are only 4 pts off 3rd. As I said Samba wouldn't of helped us too much..if he was any good why didn't anyone of note buy him? I would include Sagna(barely gets recognition) & Koscielny(the most improved player in the premiership)in your core and give Oxlade-Ch a year and he will be mustard...he already is!

I see them every week, Santos looked good(scored at Chelsea) but got injured, Djourou is lightweight..Jenkinson is an Arsenal fan and is a cracking prospect so can do no wrong,at the moment!. Arsenal are not going to have players that roll off the tongue as we don't spend big money. We had a bad start to the season & the year, an awful season but are only 4 pts off 3rd. As I said Samba wouldn't of helped us too much..if he was any good why didn't anyone of note buy him? I would include Sagna(barely gets recognition) & Koscielny(the most improved player in the premiership)in your core and give Oxlade-Ch a year and he will be mustard...he already is!

100% with you Oxlade. Could be the end for Theo who seems to be going backwards.

I was sent that clip, the original speed is inconclusive but the frame by frame...well! Maybe they do know but the support and goodwill after the injury stops them doing anything. For what it's worth I believe he meant to impede him but not injure him..Arteta is a bit on the small side compared to Henderson..still Arteta injury is not a long term and we won :D ...

I saw your link and still think its inconclusive so imo accidental.

Also as it was obviously an arsenal blog found it strange that there were only 2 comments, Arteta is a good player and i am glad that he is not to badly injured and was only taken off as a precaution.

Arsenal nearly made a miracle when they played AC Milan tonight with three goals in the first half but could not find the net in the second half , Van Persie should have scored a simple tap in but choose to chip, but was cacelled out by the goalie.... Arsenal should be proud of themselves of the way they went for the big win.. AC Milan can count themselves lucky to get away with murder.... That gives Chelsea a hope that they can do similar as Arsenal next week, but they have a better first Leg scorelline than Arsenal 1-3 to 0-4... Chelsea got a comfortable win tonight against Birmingham 2-0 in the FA Cup..

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby - Which race is Hurrican Fly in?

Wednesday,s Champion hurdle , all the good prices are long gone

Manchester City Fixtures...... Manchester United Fixtures

11th March.. Swansea (A) .......11th March... West Brom (H)

19th March .. Chelsea (H) ....... 18th March....Wolves (A)

24th March... Stoke (A)........... 26th March... Fulham (H)

31st March... Sunderland (H).... 2nd April... Blackburn Rovers (A)

8th April..; Arsenal (A) ..............8th April ...QPR (A)

11th April... West Brom (H).......11th April ... Wigan (A)

14 th April... Norwich (A)..........15th April.... Aston Villa(H)

22nd April... Woves (A)............. 22nd April ...Everton(H)

30th April... Man Utd (H).......... .30th April.. Man City (A)

6th May...Newcastle (A).............6th May...Swansea (H)

12 th May...QPR (H)..................12 th May...Sunderland (A)

What are your predictions for those matches.... Copy and paste the above and quote down your prediction result.... as soon the Football season is over... Whoever has the most points wins a S/T session at Soi Six.. Good Luck. Entry closed before 2pm March April 11 th just before the kick off from both teams... Only elible to those who made over 100 posts in Pattaya Addicts.

Home Result = 1 points.

Away Result = 2 points.

Draw Result = 3 points.

11th March.. Swansea (A)1-1 .......11th March... West Brom (H) 3-1

19th March .. Chelsea (H)1-0 ....... 18th March....Wolves (A) 2-0

24th March... Stoke (A)2-2........... 26th March... Fulham (H) 4-0

31st March... Sunderland (H)5-0.... 2nd April... Blackburn Rovers (A) 3-0

8th April..; Arsenal (A) 1-2..............8th April ...QPR (A) 2-0

11th April... West Brom (H)4-0.......11th April ... Wigan (A) 3-0

14 th April... Norwich (A)2-0..........15th April.... Aston Villa(H) 2-0

22nd April... Woves (A)1-0............. 22nd April ...Everton(H) 1-1

30th April... Man Utd (H)2-2.......... .30th April.. Man City (A) 2-2

6th May...Newcastle (A)1-1.............6th May...Swansea (H) 3-0

12 th May...QPR (H)6-1..................12 th May...Sunderland (A)2-0

Manc. teams score first

11th March.. Swansea (A)1-1 .......11th March... West Brom (H) 3-1

19th March .. Chelsea (H)1-0 ....... 18th March....Wolves (A) 2-0

24th March... Stoke (A)2-2........... 26th March... Fulham (H) 4-0

31st March... Sunderland (H)5-0.... 2nd April... Blackburn Rovers (A) 3-0

8th April..; Arsenal (A) 1-2..............8th April ...QPR (A) 2-0

11th April... West Brom (H)4-0.......11th April ... Wigan (A) 3-0

14 th April... Norwich (A)2-0..........15th April.... Aston Villa(H) 2-0

22nd April... Woves (A)1-0............. 22nd April ...Everton(H) 1-1

30th April... Man Utd (H)2-2.......... .30th April.. Man City (A) 2-2

6th May...Newcastle (A)1-1.............6th May...Swansea (H) 3-0

12 th May...QPR (H)6-1..................12 th May...Sunderland (A)2-0

Manc. teams score first

Thank you....You gave City 22 points and United 30 points ???.... Good luck with this competition.. :D

Thank you....You gave City 22 points and United 30 points ???.... Good luck with this competition.. :D

United 29 pts? has them winning it by 5..Looking forward to the s/t already!

Swansea are good at home as are Stoke an I couldn't have them beating The Arsenal (twice already this season..very tight games)now could I :D

You are right , 29 not 30.....

Manchester United lost at Old Trafford against Athelico Biblao 2-3 which i thought , was a entertaining match, Biblao deserved every credit for their win, they outplayed them most of the time with fast flowing football and restrict United space in every dept.. De Gea was United best player even though three goals went into his net, he also made some good saves.. United was fortunte to get the last minute penalty to give themselves a glimmer of hope next week in Spain..I have a guts feeling United will overcome the first leg defeat... thay know what to expect from them, will play a different team with Scholes and Valencia coming in... What a good match it was.... Manchester City lost away to Sporting Lisbon 1-0, i,m sure they will win in the second leg next week, Sporting Lisbon must have thought they won already by a over the top celebration at the end of the match.....

11th March.. Swansea (A) .0-1......11th March... West Brom (H) 3-0

19th March .. Chelsea (H) .2-1...... 18th March....Wolves (A) 2-1

24th March... Stoke (A)....1-1....... 26th March... Fulham (H) 3-0

31st March... Sunderland (H).2-0... 2nd April... Blackburn Rovers (A) 1-1

8th April..; Arsenal (A) ........1-1......8th April ...QPR (A) 1-1

11th April... West Brom (H).2-0......11th April ... Wigan (A) 2-0

14 th April... Norwich (A)...1-1.......15th April.... Aston Villa(H) 2-0

22nd April... Woves (A).....2-1........ 22nd April ...Everton(H) 1-1

30th April... Man Utd (H)...2-1....... .30th April.. Man City (A) 1-2

6th May...Newcastle (A)....0-1.........6th May...Swansea (H) 3-0

12 th May...QPR (H)......3-0............12 th May...Sunderland (A)2-2

Same Manx score first, city to beat 2-1

Hey Jockey, maybe you should cancel the march fixtures if the closing date is 2nd April! Just a thought.

Archived