IGNORED

Dancewatchers.com Review

Inked Up

• 4 weeks later...

stayed in room 26-1006 last trip and fucking loved it... the view was amazing

Location is great too unless you only go to Walking Street, but its like 5 mins on the baht buss tops in traffic to and from WS

• 2 months later...

Hi,

What was the security like, can you leave girlfriends cards with reception or security?

Thanks

Hi,

What was the security like, can you leave girlfriends cards with reception or security?

Thanks

The guard's desk is in front of the elevators; if he's not there then he's probably wandering around nearby or having a smoke around the corner of the balcony.

The security can be as tight or loose as you want. If you know the girl and are comfortable with her, you can wave off the guard and go straigt in. Otherwise if you want they'll take her ID and write her info a logbook as well.

Next to the elevator is a huge bank of monitors for the security cameras covering all the floors & entrances.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

You wont go wrong with dancewchers view talay condos. It feel like your own apartment in Pattaya, and the girls really like it. Security wise its all up to you, if you want you can ask the girl to sign in with security.

• 2 weeks later...

Maid service description says that bedding & towels are changed weekly. Special towel exchange is 450 weekly. I would think that "active" person would need bedding and towels changed daily and maybe extra towels for larger audiences. How people are handling those?

Maid service description says that bedding & towels are changed weekly. Special towel exchange is 450 weekly. I would think that "active" person would need bedding and towels changed daily and maybe extra towels for larger audiences. How people are handling those?

I took the additional maid service which came to B4000 extra for the month, they change bedding every day from Monday to Friday, so only Saturday and SUnday was a problem. They would change the towels weekly.

I did use a laundry service on the ground floor which had a special ( I forget the exact rates but it was reasonable) where I would take towels on daily basis to get cleaned, but you get a lto of towels with the condo.

hope this helps

During my stays with DW I just had the LT's change the sheets and clean. Most did so without me asking them. The laundry bill downstairs was a little higher because of the additional items but it was minimal.

My last trip was 4 months in a DW condo and their housekeeping service was great. I had them change the bedding and towels twice a week, but you can also have them do it daily like a hotel if you want.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

• 2 years later...

Archived