IGNORED

Dancewatchers.com Review

Inked Up

I had been looking for a hotel or condo to rent for my trip in October. After researching and going to many different hotel sites and not finding anything that sounded good to me, I decided to check out Dancewatchers. I got lucky and found a condo in View Talay 6 for the dates I will be in LOS and didn't hesitate and conctacted Tik.

She was very quick in responding to booking and answered all questions that I had. The entire reservation was made within two hours including deposit. The entire booking was around 30,000 baht for the month that I will be in Patts.

I have read many reviews about Tik and Dancewathers and have heard nothing bad about them. Even though I have not stayed there yet, I can't wait to get there.

formerly HighRoller17

I have read many reviews about Tik and Dancewathers and have heard nothing bad about them.

I have never heard any negative reviews either.

They have been my accomodation of choice for the last few years and I would be hard pressed to consider going anywhere else but VT6.

The fact that DW and Ms Tik put up with the crap I put them through is testament to their boundless patience and professionalism. :rolleyes:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

VT6 is an excellent central location. You can pick up a FL off Beach Road right out the front. Soi 7-8 is a 2 minute walk. 5 mins on baht bus from WS and Soi 6. The Dancewatcher rooms are very nice - I do trust you got one on the Walking Street side with superb view, the other side faces Central Shopping, not such a sparkling view.

VT6 is an excellent central location. You can pick up a FL off Beach Road right out the front. Soi 7-8 is a 2 minute walk. 5 mins on baht bus from WS and Soi 6. The Dancewatcher rooms are very nice - I do trust you got one on the Walking Street side with superb view, the other side faces Central Shopping, not such a sparkling view.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get one on the WS side. My room is on the Central Pattaya side. All the other rooms I had looked at was already booked, but I can promise next time I will make my booking far enough in advance that I don't have that problem. The room is nice and has a balcony on the 16th floor. I still got 3 months to go before I am there but I can't wait.

formerly HighRoller17

Well, not that you will have much time to look out the window....hehehe. ps I am pretty sure the girls that work in the massage shop on the ground floor are available for some in-room action...I chatted with them at Lucifers on several nights.

Damn I didn't know there was a massage shop on the ground floor. Thanks for that info I will be sure to check thme out.

formerly HighRoller17

Well, not that you will have much time to look out the window....hehehe. ps I am pretty sure the girls that work in the massage shop on the ground floor are available for some in-room action...I chatted with them at Lucifers on several nights.

Now Temujin has a tale to tell about that massage place. as for Dancewatchers you cannot go wrong, class business

has anyone ever stayed in the View talay 2 building? i have been looking at one specific room: the jacuzzi suite condo(i just send a mail for rates so i still have to wait to see that its not too expensive).

Is there anyone who has stayed in this room before, and who can give me some info about it?

Information about other very nice rooms is also apreciated.

has anyone ever stayed in the View talay 2 building? i have been looking at one specific room: the jacuzzi suite condo(i just send a mail for rates so i still have to wait to see that its not too expensive).

Is there anyone who has stayed in this room before, and who can give me some info about it?

Information about other very nice rooms is also apreciated.

I stayed in the jacuzzi suite for 4 weeks earlier in the year. What would you like to know?

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Just what you think of the room, and is the jacuzzi big enough for 2 people, maybe even some pictures if possible.

Also, i like a clean room, so i'd like to know if this was the case.

Thank you.

Just what you think of the room, and is the jacuzzi big enough for 2 people, maybe even some pictures if possible.

Also, i like a clean room, so i'd like to know if this was the case.

Thank you.

The jacuzzi can hold me plus 1-2 girls - and I am not exactly small :GoldenSmile1:

The room is clean when you arrive and you can book daily cleaning via Dancewatchers.

The photos on their website are a honest representation of the apartment.

The jacuzzi can hold me plus 1-2 girls - and I am not exactly small :GoldenSmile1:

The room is clean when you arrive and you can book daily cleaning via Dancewatchers.

The photos on their website are a honest representation of the apartment.

Thank you for your small but usefull reply. I will probably book this room for my next visit (the 2girls + me in the jacuzzi did it btw :P )

• 1 month later...

If you come in the standard human size, 3 thai girls and you can fit in the jacuzzi ;-) As for booking with Dancewatcher, I suspect that more than 80% of all his bookings are repeat/return customers, which in my opinion says it all!

Stayed VT2a a year ago, wanted to stay next trip but booked up. Found a condo 1/2 mile down the road toward Jomtien Beach.

"Jomtien Plaza Condo", via a rental agent on the little side street behind LJ ( was closed again today) Same price as DW's but got 3 times a week cleaning, sheets changes, fresh towels, sweep&mop, etc.

The only other difference was ran aircon much more, had a full time live in BG so double the hot showers. MY water and electric bill was 1/2 what I was charged at VT2A with DW. Only had a few LTs (overnighters) at vt2a.

Just my .02 satang

YMWV

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

I posted some questions I had on VT2A in the hotels and accomodations thread, But since this has to do with Dancewatchers, I'll ask a few questions here too.

I am wheels up to Pattaya in 29 days and had originally booked a condo hop in 2 different VT6 units months ago. 3 days in 1 unit then moving to my Long term (27 )days in a Seaview Balcony unit.

Well, 2 days ago i received an email from Tik saying that My condo is no longer available due to unforeen circumstances. The owner sold it without notice. I want to say that Tik did eveything she could to appeaase me and make this bad situation, turn out to be Good.

She offered me 2 choices,Cancel and she will refund me my payment. OR she could move me to VT2A, to a NICE UNIT on Top floor. Believe it or not this unit has alot more than my VT6 unit , For the same price and cover my transportaion from VT6 to VT2 in their car.

I originally looked at these units,but overall the Beach road location of VT6 seemed like a better deal. So for whomever has stayed here, is the Baht bus journey from VT2 to WS or Soi 6 easy to do? What about the bars in Jomtien, Any nice ones that anyone can recommend?

What about the walk from VT2 to Jomtien Beach..Easy?

How did you like the pool at VT2..Alot bigger than VT6..

Thanks for any help, And so far, I still have enjoyed dealing with Dancewatchers...WIll let you know how it turned out...

Posted Image 

I posted in your other thread bro, but short answer is I think you will be happy. Baht bus is pretty easy to WS from there but to Soi 6 there will be 2 chances of your bus turning off your route, and they will probably expect fare for 2 rides (Jomtien to WS, WS to Soi 6)

Have you thought about renting a bike? After renting one finally on my 3rd trip I'd hate to go back to Baht busing it around.

I posted some questions I had on VT2A in the Hotels and accomodations thread, But since this has to do with Dancewatchers, I'll ask a few questions here too.

I am wheels up to Pattaya in 29 days and had originally booked a condo hop in 2 different VT6 units months ago. 3 days in 1 unit then moving to my Long term (27 )days in a Seaview Balcony unit.

Well, 2 days ago i received an email from Tik saying that My condo is no longer available due to unforeen circumstances. The owner sold it without notice. I want to say that Tik did eveything she could to appeaase me and make this bad situation, turn out to be Good.

She offered me 2 choices,Cancel and she will refund me my payment. OR she could move me to VT2A, to a NICE UNIT on Top floor. Believe it or not this unit has alot more than my VT6 unit , For the same price and cover my transportaion from VT6 to VT2 in their car.

I originally looked at these units,but overall the Beach road location of VT6 seemed like a better deal. So for whomever has stayed here, is the Baht bus journey from VT2 to WS or Soi 6 easy to do? What about the bars in Jomtien, Any nice ones that anyone can recommend?

Thanks for any help, And so far, I still have enjoyed dealing with Dancewatchers...WIll let you know how it turned out...

What room number was sold in VT6 ?

I posted some questions I had on VT2A in the Hotels and accomodations thread, But since this has to do with Dancewatchers, I'll ask a few questions here too.

I have stayed at both VT6 and VT2a with Dancewatchers.

Baht bus from VT2a to WS/soi 6 is pretty straight forward and will take 10-20 minutes dependent on traffic. The return in the evening can be a bit more of a hassle as many baht bus drivers will try to charge you more to hire the entire bus.

It takes app. 10 minutes or so to walk from VT2a to Jomtien beach. It is pretty easy as you just have to follow the main road.

The pool at VT2a is far better than VT6.

What room number was sold in VT6 ?

13-447

Posted Image 

I have stayed at both VT6 and VT2a with Dancewatchers.

Baht bus from VT2a to WS/soi 6 is pretty straight forward and will take 10-20 minutes dependent on traffic. The return in the evening can be a bit more of a hassle as many baht bus drivers will try to charge you more to hire the entire bus.

It takes app. 10 minutes or so to walk from VT2a to Jomtien beach. It is pretty easy as you just have to follow the main road.

The pool at VT2a is far better than VT6.

Thanks for the info junior...looking forward to my stay ...

Posted Image 

Hi folks,

How much money extra is electric for a month? And if there are any other charges. Just trying to crunch the numbers on how much I would expect to pay for a month. Have been looking at Jomtien but maybe I will split a month between the two. Thanks!

Hi folks,

How much money extra is electric for a month? And if there are any other charges. Just trying to crunch the numbers on how much I would expect to pay for a month. Have been looking at Jomtien but maybe I will split a month between the two. Thanks!

I have rented from DW several times. :Number1a:

There have been a 800 baht fee for cleaning the condo upon exit as well as washing the linen - i.e. making the condo ready for the next guest.

I have always has utilities included, so I cannot advice on this part.

You can opt for additional services such as cleaning, laundry, full fridge on arrival etc. They are very open about the pricing up front.

The only uncertain is how much electricity and water you will have used. May I suggest you ask them what the "normal" usage is for the condo you are considering renting.

Junior

I'm booked into a condo in VT2A for Dec thru Tik (Dancewatchers.com). I've done a fair bit of research on it and I'm looking forward to it. I have baht bused to Jomtien a few times and it's not that far - I'd say whoever said about 10 minutes is probably right (barring bad traffic). I have thoughts on what my electric & water costs will most likely be but it's probably better to leave it to people who've stayed there to answer that one.

I haven't rented a motorbike on my previous trips but I'm seriously considering it for this trip. The main thing that makes me think twice is I've never driven on the left side of the road and I could see myself forgetting out of habit. I've almost been hit a few times crossing the street as I always look the wrong way first!

Can you cut through somewhere if you want to walk down to the beach? I remember walking down that end of the beach one time and there was a sign at the beach entrance for VT5 saying guests only.....can you cut through there if you are staying at VT2A? On the map it looks a fair bit shorter but maybe it's not much difference.

i can recomend tik at Dancewatchers very highly ive stayed there 2 times so far and had great service, the rooms where great and the beds fantastic ( western style very plush pillow toped ) i have rented a scooter both times the second time throught tik .the ride from VT2 a is 10 -15 mins 20 THB done this trip every time i was going out for a big night .

The pool is large a well maintained .

As for the power and water as i rented for nearly a month the second time and the first time was in low season so tik gave me a price including a fair usage offer which i did not go over .

all in all a great service and ive stayed in many places arround the world some divs and some nice places and tiks service is a great service .

Has anyone ever stayed in the VIP Studio room 18-860 on top floor of VT2A?

I got moved there from VT6 on my upcoming trip due to My VT6 condo being sold.

The VT2A condo looks great, with the lighting,agogo pole,Big balcony on top floor. BUt I was just wondering if anyone had actually stayed in it...

I think I will enjoy the VT2 Pool better also.

Posted Image 

Archived