IGNORED

Canterbury Tales Cafe

Daveo

Canterbury Tales Cafe, Guesthouse Restaurant & Bookshop.

Soi Chaiyapoon, just off Soi Bauhkow.

We have 20 rooms available here and are doing our mid season deal at 7,500 per month plus electric at 6 baht per unit all rooms are metered.

These rooms have A/C, Fan, Safe, Fridge, en-suit, cable TV & DVD player and many DVD's free for guests to watch.

We have table, Free Internet in the Restaurant and Wifi in the rooms, we also have a bookshop where you can buy a bok and when you have read it return it for 50% of the price back in credit off your next book, we also give credit on any books brought in from elsewhere.

We offer Full English Breakfast served from 8am till 10pm.

2 eggs 2 bacon sausage beans tomato, 2 doorstep toast and marmalade, Tea or Coffee and orange juice aall for 75 baht

As above plus black pudding 1 more sausage and fried potatoes for 95baht.

Also Thai food available cooked on the premises as well as evening meals etc.

We have some really good sport weekends with 3 screens 1 large screen so look forward to the new Football season.

Map here to Canterbury Tales Cafe.

<a href="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=3216" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=3216" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=3216" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=3216" target="_blank">http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=3216</a></a></a></a>

Call Dave 086 575 4966 or email; [email protected]

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• clownworker777

• timorno

• Schubser

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Dave have had breakfast there before, great food.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

• 1 month later...

Have heard many good things and have personally enjoyed the breaky on a couple of occasions. Any pics of the rooms?

Testicles

my mate oriental taffy told me about the quality breakfasts at canterbury tales, i try to go as much as possible because the nosh is spot on, the price is good & you get a mug of proper tea! :GiveBeer1:

is there a web site with pics available, i am looking for accomodation in that area for 6 months from the 24th of this month, i want a room overlooking the soi, top of the shop is ok, must have balcony and good bed, no rickety iron framed stuff, aircon is a must, kitchenet a nice extra , pm me with pics let me see whats on offer??? :D

is there a web site with pics available, i am looking for accomodation in that area for 6 months from the 24th of this month, i want a room overlooking the soi, top of the shop is ok, must have balcony and good bed, no rickety iron framed stuff, aircon is a must, kitchenet a nice extra , pm me with pics let me see whats on offer??? :GiveBeer1:

If you go on the hotel & accomodation page of addicts under Canterbury Tales there are pics and details there guys.

I am having a website done but the guy is a bit slow.

We do have rooms like this overlooking the Soi, one is a large apartment with double balcony, seperate bedroom lounge and large shower room, 2 TV's & 2 DVD players, safe, fridge, tea/coffee making facility, table/chairs, 2 leather recliners with footstools etc etc, this is 850 per night but can do rate for longer.

The others are just one room as normal plus shower, no kitchen but fridge, Tea/coffee making facility, safe, TV dvd player etc etc, at 550 nightly and again can do a longer term deal.

Kind regards Dave

I like the Canterbury Tales, I´ve been there many times. Good breakfast. What I miss is the little massage place that used to be just across the soi, it closed in early August I think, wonder when they will open again. Or am I mistaken? They looked closed last time I was there anyhow.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

If you go up the soi past Canterbury Tales Cafe there are a couple of massage places newly opened up, not been in because too close to home but some nice looking girls outside.

Ive eaten there several times..Like the bbq ribs..Good value for the money..That entire soi is getting more and more busy..Its not on the well worn trails but the deals are often much better..Got some good cheap beer bars in this area..Lots of english places to dine in..All around good value.. :IdHitIt2:

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

daveo make it easy give me a link, maybe i am stupid but i cant find it mate, it could just be the red wine though :Chokdee:

The Fish and Chips are excellent. I'm just off down there now for my weekly portion. :Anger:

Spidey.

food and price are excellent,

thou road in the soi is terrible, been like that since i can remember, how come the city deosn't resurface it ??

daveo make it easy give me a link, maybe i am stupid but i cant find it mate, it could just be the red wine though :Bravo1:

Drop me an email to [email protected] and I will return you some pics.

Cheers Dave

I was in Saturday and Sunday morning and got good food and a number of books, just love the black pudding with the breakfast. Would never miss a chance to go to your place thank you sir.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 4 weeks later...

been there a few times myself as the other guys are saying very good food and the service is A1.. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. :GrinNod1:

• 2 weeks later...

I am in for breakfast most days, excellent food at a really good price Canterbury tales gets my vote, Dave is a great host and a nice guy who takes pride in his establishment and it shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not really on topic as such but we now have a French and German language section in the bookshop

• 4 months later...

Breakfast still only 75baht

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is working, please try again, if not PM me and I will direct you.

Dave

• 1 month later...