Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong Hotel

Chatso

Yeah Ning is a laugh -she scared me too at first cause it was my first trip and I'd just come down to the bar 8:30-9pm -didnt know which way to to look, where to go, or what to do and fumbling with the money, but she talked to me and I seemed to relax abit. Think I got in the way cause I sat at the bar in the place they bring table check bins to -also quickly learnt to sit under a fan ...hot weather + hot girl = a melting me

On my first night some girl bit my neck in the bar (which was kinda nice) -dunno if she was trying to mark her territory or what?! but the bruise didt go away for a few days! The other girls were like 'whats that ...who do that to you' -I just said it was a big mosquito haha

Heard about the party -I missed it by about 3 days or so but was told it was a good do and made a decent amount of money. Saw that Perthie bloke with his lady but didnt talk to him cause I didnt want to interupt -wish I had said hello now!

Mate you should have come and said Hi, it was a royal pain being stuck at that table all night dealing with the raffle while everyone else was wandering around having fun. Mind you, my intention of staying sober that night very quickly went out the window, I was smashed by midnightGoldenSmile1.gif.

Billabong is a great place, I was there every day of my trip either as a meeting-point or for breakfast, and Greg's a really great bloke to get to know. Now if he'd only put in an elevator for us old sods so it was easier to get to your room at night...... Girls are all fine but can be a bit difficult to get them away from their discussion groups - Greg's looking for a good Mamasan to keep them on their toes if anyone has someone that might suit the job (in point of fact he tried to poach my girl, but she went 'home' for a couple of months after I left, obviously I paid her too much.....).

Wetwillie and I may be back in town for a short trip in October, so I'm filling my boring nights once again by researching hotels and flights.

Ant Trav, you're not fat mate, just a well-built young man, which is why all the ladies love you!

Pattaya May 2011 113.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Mate you should have come and said Hi, it was a royal pain being stuck at that table all night dealing with the raffle while everyone else was wandering around having fun. Mind you, my intention of staying sober that night very quickly went out the window, I was smashed by midnightGoldenSmile1.gif.

Billabong is a great place, I was there every day of my trip either as a meeting-point or for breakfast, and Greg's a really great bloke to get to know. Now if he'd only put in an elevator for us old sods so it was easier to get to your room at night...... Girls are all fine but can be a bit difficult to get them away from their discussion groups - Greg's looking for a good Mamasan to keep them on their toes if anyone has someone that might suit the job (in point of fact he tried to poach my girl, but she went 'home' for a couple of months after I left, obviously I paid her too much.....).

Wetwillie and I may be back in town for a short trip in October, so I'm filling my boring nights once again by researching hotels and flights.

Ant Trav, you're not fat mate, just a well-built young man, which is why all the ladies love you!

Pattaya May 2011 113.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Yeah I saw you a couple of times also I maybe saw Wetwillie just once as well -I recognised you from your earlier trip reports which were interesting reading cause it showed some negative things that may happen rather than 'I jumped off the plane shagged 20 birds in the airport, 20 birds in the taxi to Pattaya, 20 bird here there and everywhere etc.' (although they can be good reading as well I guess)

Haha I heard you were smashed from someone who was telling me about it -they said people were buying you drink faster than you could drink em. They raffled off a bottle of booze for the orphanage when the live band was playing 05JUN11 I think it was so I contributed in a small way there but for you and others to take time out of your holiday to organise something on that scale was a very generous thing to do.

Yeah I loved the Billabong and all the great people there. I was surprised it didnt have a Mamasan but from what I saw it seemed to run pretty smoothly while I was there. The girls do have their little 'clique' which can be fuuny to watch. One lot took me to some mostly Thai live music bar but before we went one girl from a different group was asking to come -obviously ok with me but the look on the other girls faces said it all ...land of no smiles! -the one girl went away for a minute and I was quickly dragged down the road!! -thought it better not to ask why and get mixed up in bar girl politics! haha

Luckily I just about got up the stairs ...I guess following a shapely Thai girl gave me some good motivation. Not sure where they could put an elevator ...maybe in the barbers shop!?

If you get back in October have a great trip -I dont have enough holidays left for this year but if I plan it properly and be careful on my spending I may get in two trips a year -the taxes on the flights from the UK are a bit of a killer -heres hoping!

Anyway its good to meet you ...even if it just over the internet!

Cheers :)

Yeah I saw you a couple of times also I maybe saw Wetwillie just once as well -I recognised you from your earlier trip reports which were interesting reading cause it showed some negative things that may happen rather than 'I jumped off the plane shagged 20 birds in the airport, 20 birds in the taxi to Pattaya, 20 bird here there and everywhere etc.' (although they can be good reading as well I guess)

Haha I heard you were smashed from someone who was telling me about it -they said people were buying you drink faster than you could drink em. They raffled off a bottle of booze for the orphanage when the live band was playing 05JUN11 I think it was so I contributed in a small way there but for you and others to take time out of your holiday to organise something on that scale was a very generous thing to do.

Yeah I loved the Billabong and all the great people there. I was surprised it didnt have a Mamasan but from what I saw it seemed to run pretty smoothly while I was there. The girls do have their little 'clique' which can be fuuny to watch. One lot took me to some mostly Thai live music bar but before we went one girl from a different group was asking to come -obviously ok with me but the look on the other girls faces said it all ...land of no smiles! -the one girl went away for a minute and I was quickly dragged down the road!! -thought it better not to ask why and get mixed up in bar girl politics! haha

Luckily I just about got up the stairs ...I guess following a shapely Thai girl gave me some good motivation. Not sure where they could put an elevator ...maybe in the barbers shop!?

If you get back in October have a great trip -I dont have enough holidays left for this year but if I plan it properly and be careful on my spending I may get in two trips a year -the taxes on the flights from the UK are a bit of a killer -heres hoping!

Anyway its good to meet you ...even if it just over the internet!

Cheers :)

That's me mate, I don't have the energy to shag 20 birds anymore, which is why I called May my "C4C Tour"GoldenSmile1.gif. I'll get around to writing another TR soon, but as I tend not to have any nudie pics they're not that interesting to view, more of a touristy viewpoint of daily life in Patts.

WW and I did try to persuade Greg to put in a stair lift, you know the things, sort of like a chair that glides up the side of the stairwell, but I think he has enough business and didn't take us seriously.....

Highlight of the party for me was meeting Alley briefly, though he was moving like lightning in a hat through the crowd. I met a lot of BM's I'd only known by name before, which was a treat, and everyone was very generous with their cash. My girl for this trip was a real find too, totally "take care" in all aspects, right down to lighting my ciggies for me, which is why she got barfined for 17 nights straight and was living in my hotel with me. I seem to prefer one good girl (if I can find one) for my whole trip rather than trying a new girl every day, must be getting old!

There's a very good chance that WW and I will put another party on next May, but with the experience under our belts it'll be set-up much further in advance and will probably be in support of one of the smaller and less-funded orphanages. I'll say again, without the efforts of Billabong and DD things would not have turned out so well, so support those businesses guys, they put a lot of effort into helping the local community and they do it quietly all year round.

Billabong is my favourite hang-out for - the fans, which keep you cool even though it's an open bar - the service girls who are quick on the move and nice and friendly - the food, which is plentiful and very good (even the TG's liked eating there) - the Boss, who's a really nice guy even if he does keep dragging you off somewhere else for a drink - and the location, LK Metro is a very 'happening' place these days. Highly recommended and very popular bar, which is why it gets so much repeat business.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Highlight of the party for me was meeting Alley briefly, though he was moving like lightning in a hat through the crowd. I met a lot of BM's I'd only known by name before, which was a treat, and everyone was very generous with their cash. My girl for this trip was a real find too, totally "take care" in all aspects, right down to lighting my ciggies for me, which is why she got barfined for 17 nights straight and was living in my hotel with me. I seem to prefer one good girl (if I can find one) for my whole trip rather than trying a new girl every day, must be getting old!

She was quite a cute girl, I thought she was your actual girlfriend I saw here with you that much, well before I actually knew you were you as we met just as briefly as I did with the Alleycat lol

And Trav, you're not fat mate, just a well-built young man, which is why all the ladies love you!

Haha Cheers mate but I have put on a few more unwanted Kg's since you saw me last.

They'll be gone again eventually though.

The girl you BF this time for the 17 days....was it the girl you met last trip?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

She was quite a cute girl, I thought she was your actual girlfriend I saw here with you that much, well before I actually knew you were you as we met just as briefly as I did with the Alleycat lol

Aaargh, girlfriend, dirty word!!GoldenSmile1.gif No, I met her a few days into my trip, and based on my criteria (good in bed, doesn't leave at 06:00, takes care of me properly) kept her for the whole trip. I'm sure she'd like to be my GF, but I made it very clear that I was on holiday and this was just business. She was a good girl though, we keep in touch.

Haha Cheers mate but I have put on a few more unwanted Kg's since you saw me last.

They'll be gone again eventually though.

The girl you BF this time for the 17 days....was it the girl you met last trip?

From the same beer-bar mate, but not the same one. This lady has actually dropped quite a few KG from when I saw her in 2010 and has fallen into to 'I'd do that' weight rangeGoldenSmile1.gif. Incidentally, the ladyboy Boss from there is still trying to get into my pants, I had many nights in that bar with my girl sitting on one side holding my hand, and the boss on the other side holding my crotch. In my defense I have to say NO I DIDN'T, and my girl tells me the Boss has had 'the chop' which makes her groping me at least partially acceptable in my viewpoint......

BTW, I put on 5kg during the course of my trip - with my general build it makes me look like a pregnant exclamation mark - so I also have some weight to get rid ofGoldenSmile1.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

That's me mate, I don't have the energy to shag 20 birds anymore, which is why I called May my "C4C Tour"GoldenSmile1.gif. I'll get around to writing another TR soon, but as I tend not to have any nudie pics they're not that interesting to view, more of a touristy viewpoint of daily life in Patts.

WW and I did try to persuade Greg to put in a stair lift, you know the things, sort of like a chair that glides up the side of the stairwell, but I think he has enough business and didn't take us seriously.....

There's a very good chance that WW and I will put another party on next May, but with the experience under our belts it'll be set-up much further in advance and will probably be in support of one of the smaller and less-funded orphanages. I'll say again, without the efforts of Billabong and DD things would not have turned out so well, so support those businesses guys, they put a lot of effort into helping the local community and they do it quietly all year round.

Billabong is my favourite hang-out for - the fans, which keep you cool even though it's an open bar - the service girls who are quick on the move and nice and friendly - the food, which is plentiful and very good (even the TG's liked eating there) - the Boss, who's a really nice guy even if he does keep dragging you off somewhere else for a drink - and the location, LK Metro is a very 'happening' place these days. Highly recommended and very popular bar, which is why it gets so much repeat business.

Cheers

Perthie

I liked your reports because they give a rounded view of life -where you went, whats going on, etc. -like you say daily life on hols.

I might get round to writing a report myself but no pics cause I had a memory card malfunction!! -gutted about that but like you there was no nude pics anyway!

The stair lift would be interesting but you'd have to fight the girls who live at top of the hotel cause I could see them going up and down on it in twos and threes! (like they do on scooters) -althought a ride up with a couple of them on your knee I sure would be an interesting experience haha

Some guy was telling me about Alleycat saying he never takes off his hat even in the heat -Ive never met him but they said on a Friday crawl that he was always going round everyone making sure everyone was alright -so he sounds like a top bloke. I never got to the friday crawl cause I met a German guy in the hotel who showed me around abit. I had planned to but you know what they say about making plans in Pattaya.

I guess it can be rewarding having one girl for the whole trip but I think I'd find it a killer when it was time to say goodbye -I barfined a sweet girl for two periods of three days including my last three days and was a bit choked to leave her -I must be going soft in the head. Like I said she was really sweet and I never bullshitted her about anything like sending her money or promising to come back for her birthday in september although i wouldve like to ...unless it was obvious big bullshit like when I told her I was the MuayThai champ of all Thailand ...funnily enough I dont think she believed me for some reason!

Not sure when I'll be back Im thinking about trying to get in 2 trips a year -MAR and OCT? depending on money, hols from work etc. but if I miss any charity event I'll make sure I put a bit of money aside and give it to Greg when Im there as my small contribution. I hear some of the orphanages only rely on donations so it must be really tough for them so what you and others are doing is a wonderful thing!

Yeah I cant say enough good thing about the Billabong -I was really lucky to to find it for my first trip -really good place to relax and have fun when the girls start coming on duty around 4pm

I better go back to work -reality kinda sucks after being in LOS

cheers :)

to bad they want CC details via email ... so i dont will stay in Bilabong ... welcome in the age of PayPal !

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

to bad they want CC details via email ... so i dont will stay in Bilabong ... welcome in the age of PayPal !

PP's great, right up to the moment they take exception to something you're doing. My account got permanently limited because I was selling tickets for the charity raffle (my bad because I didn't read all of their rules of use), and others have had the same thing happen to them for doing something that's forbidden in the fine print that no-one reads. PP also has (or had) issues with accounts operated from Thailand and wouldn't let you have a PP account at all.

I guess that although e-mail is less secure than using an encrypted payment site, in the end you're relying on the honesty of the people at the receiving end not to misuse your card details. Anyone who's met Greg will tell you what a straight-up guy he is, and I'd have no problem mailing my card details to him - just as soon as he puts in that stair-liftGoldenSmile1.gif.

Chers

Perthie

Was a bit worried at first but went ahead and booked it and have done so twice and when I get my arse in gear a third time for my October trip. Absolutely no problems whatsoever with your details on that site, besides they only take the deposit, the rest you pay when you get there so should only be a small amount on your cc bill till you arrive in Pattaya :)

answer your emails greg!

Billabong's sound for 650 baht a night. Good location, good staff. Rooms are quite a good size, could do with tartin up a bit thou. Overall, defo worth a look at these rates/location.

I've booked a room for July, no problem at all. They only withdrew the exact amount we agreed upon for my deposit.

Thanks for the information here. I booked Billabong for my next trip based on the information here.

Booked two deluxe room for 9 nights for my friend and me.

They do not take AmEx as I used that for submitting my deposit from their webpage.

On my previous trips I have stayed at Sandy Spring in Soi 13, but the last time it was so extremely much noise there so I decided to try something else for my next trip.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

On my previous trips I have stayed at Sandy Spring in Soi 13, but the last time it was so extremely much noise there so I decided to try something else for my next trip.

Thanks.

mate...if you thought staying at the Sandy was loud...all I can say is...bring yer earmuffs.

stayed there for a week not too long ago before moving over to the Sandy... here's a quote from a LK Metro bargirl... that sums up my Billabong experience..."most falang stay at Billabong only one time."

• 3 weeks later...

Thats harsh.

Every shop house in LK Metro is about identical. beach road, or 2nd road will be louder.

Billabong - easy to find, and you have prime corner view of DD to gaze upon -

I admit Sunday Nights are louder - Karoke for a cause, plus some sports bar 5 shops across the road making a louder racket beating that (voted #1 sports bar they claim).

At the end of the street near Sugar and Club Blu - wont be any quieter there.

But that is nothing compared to to din of Walking Street - or a room above club Shark or jackhammers in Classy Inns.

Naturally 2nd floors always louder than more upstairs and rooms with front balconies moreso - and the same holds true for any club/hotel,

and if Brits have a soccer match all bets are off everywhere. All of LK Metro is good.

are Billabong Hotel girls bar fine able?

are they carry std checking card ?

Yes they're barfinable, and you won't find any girl in an ordinary bar in Pattaya carrying an STD clearance. If you want certified STD free, DD is your best option.

Cheers

Perthie

Yep I am the one who made those videos.

I actually have a LOT more footage of Thailand to put together.

I really should get around to that one day.

PS Interesting fact about the videos of the shower and toilet...they were filmed in Billabong. I'm not sure which room any more but it was also level C...maybe room 2 I think. :)

Hey guys, whats the youtube name?

Hey guys, whats the youtube name?

TravinThailand

The videos are not that exciting.

More educational than exciting. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand