IGNORED

red cat bar

mod

There was a lovely lady called Daw/Dao who worked there for nearly a year. not thyere any more, sponsored i suppose. Does anyone know?

was this this girl you were talking about ,,DA

was this this girl you were talking about ,,DA

No mate thats not her but Da is a beauty. Shit the bloke married her quickly.I cant say i ever saw Da in the Red Cat but I didnt spend heaps of time there after Miss Daw damaged my heart strings.I wanted to BF her for a revenge/old times sake shag but never got the chance. I still carry a torch for her now.

Nah mate, when I came in May this yea, my friend (the cashier) had moved back to the hole in one bar on second road just round the corner from soi Diana, few cute ones in this bar complex but not too many.

The girl in the picture had moved to walking street and because of a fight she had with a farang had to move abd now works rolling live on soi 8. She is also one of the girls that gave me the period excuse. Wanted to see me again so I texted her from my taxi that I'll see her in may(if I can be bothered with it anymore), doubt it even annoyed her :/

I was in the bar for one drink in Sept and I was better looking than any of the girls.You cant ask them where Daw is because they either dont know or dont care.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

watch your bin in here add drinks on

Ok you bumped the thread so tell us more about your 'add drinks' experience? 

Archived