IGNORED

red cat bar

mod

any one no if red cat bar bottom soi 8 any good

I was there a couple of weeks back, I found The Red Cat Bar to be OK, the Ladies were friendly and the prices average for the area I spent an afternoon there having a few drinks and chatting with other guys, afterwards I spent the early evening with Sorn (see picture) 300 barfine 700 ST she was very enthusiastic and in no rush to leave she even tried to raise my knackered old dick for a second round but unfortunately it refused :)

Wednesday.18-05-11.001.jpg

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

what time was this pic took

According to the EXIF info of the file: Wednesday 18 May 2011 at 15.43 :)

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

I've been there a few times. They had a girl working there about a year ago called Kai. Big tits for a tiny woman. Extremely agressive but fun to be with. Unfortunately, she is not there now. I prefer Tiger Beach Beer Bar at the bottom of Soi 8. Very friendly ladies, good prices, nice pool table and good owner, Jon.

Guy

Sometimes a little brain damage can help!

I've been there a few times. They had a girl working there about a year ago called Kai. Big tits for a tiny woman. Extremely agressive but fun to be with. Unfortunately, she is not there now. I prefer Tiger Beach Beer Bar at the bottom of Soi 8. Very friendly ladies, good prices, nice pool table and good owner, Jon.

Guy

I didn't know Kai, in fact when I went with Sorn that afternoon it is the only time I went to The Red Cat Bar.

As I have already said the bar was OK and I enjoyed the company of Sorn but my usual stamping ground is Soi Diana Inn.

Soi Diana Inn.jpg

red cat bar my favorit bar in Soi 8 - Beach Road

i like the loacation on beach road, averige price, nice girls take care...

always have great fun with phat, jenny , pinn, cat noi, joi and .......

phs

my mate went with cat said she all right/ and for and for old bird phat does a nice turn had her few times

• 4 months later...

i made the red cat beer bar my main bar...had a great time with the girls...bar fined 3 ...all good fun..and speak good english...as for the bar..they wanted to play pool all the time..i taught them a few trick shots....the owner nok...is a stunning girl...but spoken for.....going back to see them in july2012.......

The girl who wanted me to buy her perfume, which I did and got a scarf in return, works as a cashier here at night, unfortunately my camera was fucked when I was out during the day with her. I think I'm in the friend category with her and prob could've had her back in May if it wasn't for the two Buffalo bar girls but that's another story.

Some pretty friendly girls there even if I did scratch my head trying to find the place, someone says Soi 8 I hunt ion Soi 8 not Beach Road which is more or less where this bar is, my friend showed me where it was and wen there later that night. My friend and another girl called Eat wanted me to barfine them both and go Walking Street but some other guy was creeping arround them so didn't want to barfine them both incase he wanted to, nor did I want to incase he tagged along as he was there before me. Turns out he was turning in early as had a early flight next day doh!!

Anyway barfined her friend Eat, pretty nice girl, was talking with her on msn web cam other night, my friend always tell me she misses me lol

Anyway here is Eat who I hope to see again :)

DSCF4005.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The girl who wanted me to buy her perfume, which I did and got a scarf in return, works as a cashier here at night, unfortunately my camera was fucked when I was out during the day with her. I think I'm in the friend category with her and prob could've had her back in May if it wasn't for the two Buffalo bar girls but that's another story.

Some pretty friendly girls there even if I did scratch my head trying to find the place, someone says Soi 8 I hunt ion Soi 8 not Beach Road which is more or less where this bar is, my friend showed me where it was and wen there later that night. My friend and another girl called Eat wanted me to barfine them both and go walking street but some other guy was creeping arround them so didn't want to barfine them both incase he wanted to, nor did I want to incase he tagged along as he was there before me. Turns out he was turning in early as had a early flight next day doh!!

Anyway barfined her friend Eat, pretty nice girl, was talking with her on msn web cam other night, my friend always tell me she misses me lol

what have new boss now it used to be phat /is nok new boss?

what have the bar change hands or been sold phat was the boss /is it nok now ? :GoldenSmile1:

haven't a clue only really spoke with my friend, girl in the picture and another bar girl, haven't a clue is who the boss is :)

• 2 months later...

I have been there the last year many times,

There are friendly lady's, like to play pool.

I have very good time there, i come there everyday.

I barfined 8 nice lady's from this bar

Sorry to go a bit off topic but does anyone know where are the best pool tables and pool players please? I like to mix pleasure with pleasure.

• 4 months later...

I use to come here all the time on my last trip.. ladys were good fun, ill be back to visit them on my next trip

• 2 weeks later...

Good bar very friendly good price on beer also live music there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There was a lovely lady called Daw/Dao who worked there for nearly a year. not thyere any more, sponsored i suppose. Does anyone know?

• 5 weeks later...

Nok is not the owner but probably the one that speaks the most English.

I talked with the owner as well, she is pleasant enough.

Sorn will golddig and milk you for money anyways she can. She first measures by asking to buy a fairly expensinve drink.

I was turned off by this even though we had a lot of touching going on.

Red Cat probably one of the more hardworking bar in the garden. Most girls stay behind the bar.

If you don't tip or they see you too often and not barfine they will start ignoring you.

I did not see any girls i would rate above a 6/10. imho.

Some pretty friendly girls there even if I did scratch my head trying to find the place, someone says Soi 8 I hunt ion Soi 8 not Beach Road which is more or less where this bar is, my friend showed me where it was and wen there later that night. My friend and another girl called Eat wanted me to barfine them both and go walking street but some other guy was creeping arround them so didn't want to barfine them both incase he wanted to, nor did I want to incase he tagged along as he was there before me. Turns out he was turning in early as had a early flight next day doh!!

was the girl you are talking about the cashier is her name dao/daw.i went to the bar in sept and i was better looking than all the girls.

was the girl you are talking about the cashier is her name dao/daw.i went to the bar in sept and i was better looking than all the girls.

Nah mate, when I came in May this yea, my friend (the cashier) had moved back to the hole in one bar on second road just round the corner from soi Diana, few cute ones in this bar complex but not too many.

The girl in the picture had moved to Walking Street and because of a fight she had with a farang had to move abd now works rolling live on soi 8. She is also one of the girls that gave me the period excuse. Wanted to see me again so I texted her from my taxi that I'll see her in may(if I can be bothered with it anymore), doubt it even annoyed her :/

My very first trip to patts in march 2011 i fell for my first tg at the RED CAT BAR , her name was da ,great gfe, sexual experiance ,great tits and tasty pussy also had a lovely nature . I come back to see her again in may but the presents of other beautys got in the way and i strayed .Have been back to the red cat looking for her on previus trips but i heard she got snapped up by a english guy who married her .lucky bastard.post-87048-0-78848600-1351157142_thumb.jpg

Archived