Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chocolate cheese ?

isoclimax

Was chatting with a girl the other day and she was mentioning that her doctor forced her to take birth controlled pills in order to remove what she called ''chocolate Cheese'' Have never heard about this expression and don"t even know what it stand for ?

Any idea someone ?

thank @

Hmm Google came up with nothing.

It does not sound that good...sounds like something that comes out the back exit.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

ok I got more infos and its about ovarian cyst 'chocolate' a kind of pre-cancer cells. Its not that bad as it can be threaten well when discovered early.

ovarian cyst chocolate

I saw something called Blue Waffle the other day.

If you don't knwo what that it then google is but don't look it up at work.

You have been warned.

Thanks for letting us know what Chocolate Cheese is. I hope she makes a full recovery.

blue waffle sounds more delicious actually

thanks for advice mate ;)

I saw something called Blue Waffle the other day.

If you don't knwo what that it then google is but don't look it up at work.

You have been warned.

Thanks for letting us know what Chocolate Cheese is. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Er .... How did you stumble upon Blue Waffle ?

The link provided in this thread says people get other people to look it up at work and quotes the following scenario

Douchebag: Heheh *snifflesnort* Google “Blue Waffles” and hit “I’m Feeling Lucky”. *snort snort sniff drool*

LOL

Er .... How did you stumble upon Blue Waffle ?

The link provided in this thread says people get other people to look it up at work and quotes the following scenario

Douchebag: Heheh *snifflesnort* Google “Blue Waffles” and hit “I’m Feeling Lucky”. *snort snort sniff drool*

LOL

I was watching a Youtube video about cool websites etc and they mentioned one thing that isn't cool is a Blue Waffle.

Of course that made me want to know what it was immediately. :)

• 2 years later...

Was chatting with a girl the other day and she was mentioning that her doctor forced her to take birth controlled pills in order to remove what she called ''chocolate Cheese'' Have never heard about this expression and don"t even know what it stand for ?

Any idea someone ?

thank @

Thai girls like the Bayer Diane-35 pill, not only because it enhances their breasts, but also because it is supposed to remove the “freckles” in their faces.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Archived