IGNORED

Bathing frequency

mnmn

Hi there,

I could not find a better place to post my question, so I hope this is the best one.

I am just wondering how often one should take a bath or a shower. For many years I've been doing it for 2 or 3 times a week, but I would like to know what is the frequency that doctors recommend. I googled around and I could not find a definitive answer; many say once a day, but they do not back up their claim (with science Wink). I also read that too much baths can cause some skin diseases, but they do not specify how much is too much, so I am really curious about this.

Thanks in advance

Is it a real question or is it to match the 50+ posts ?...

Ok, here is my answer : showering is a modern desease. For you health, the less you shower, the stronger you'll face deseases.

But be prepared to be veeeery lonely i life.

By the way, 2 or 3 showers a week ?... That means you can pee 4 times a day, for 3 days, puting back your dick in your pants without whashing it at night ?... Any girl giving you a BJ should get a medal !

You want scientific evidence to tell you when you should bathe/shower?

I suggest you visit Pattaya in the height of summer and shower 2 or 3 times a week as normal and post about your experiences.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Is it a real question or is it to match the 50+ posts ?...

Ok, here is my answer : showering is a modern desease. For you health, the less you shower, the stronger you'll face deseases.

But be prepared to be veeeery lonely i life.

By the way, 2 or 3 showers a week ?... That means you can pee 4 times a day, for 3 days, puting back your dick in your pants without whashing it at night ?... Any girl giving you a BJ should get a medal !

Give the guy a break. Maybe he likes cheese on his breakfast toast.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

OP must be the guy I always get to sit next too on an 8 hours flight.....

2 times a day and also after the business.

Well i certainly don't think you need a scientific opinion on the number of times you should bathe/shower. It comes down to your level of personal hygiene. Me personally I shower once a day, sometimes twice and when in Patts anything up to 3-4 times a day

Depends how much mongering i do,

2 times a day is normal for me, whether i am in Thailand or Scotland is the same...........AS I'M NOT A FILTHY SMELLY B****D

2/3 TIMES A WEEK, SERIOUSLY DUDE.....PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THE PLANES MAKE ME WANNA VOMIT.

You want scientific evidence to tell you when you should bathe/shower?

I suggest you visit Pattaya in the height of summer and shower 2 or 3 times a week as normal and post about your experiences.

Yea, I visited BKK/Pattaya in both July and December, and the simple act of walking a few blocks outside is enough to make me sweat. I shower at a minimum 3-4 times a day in Thailand. I'm sure taking so many showers/baths isn't exactly the greatest thing for your skin and health but I try to use moisturizing soap.

I just don't like the feeling of being grimy and stinky and I tend to get B.O. rather easily, just the way I am physically.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Yea, I visited BKK/Pattaya in both July and December, and the simple act of walking a few blocks outside is enough to make me sweat. I shower at a minimum 3-4 times a day in Thailand. I'm sure taking so many showers/baths isn't exactly the greatest thing for your skin and health but I try to use moisturizing soap.

I just don't like the feeling of being grimy and stinky and I tend to get B.O. rather easily, just the way I am physically.

Your normal buddy,

Most people shower more in thailand as they dont like BO, its the abnormals who talk about 2/3 times a week.

Honestly, i cant believe this thread

This is a weird thread.

I shower more often than I eat when I'm in LOS.

Berlin university , prof dr..( forgot name ) said , you dont need to shower at all , the skin is cleaning its self.

if i find the link i post it

I prefer to shower, it's cleaner in the long term and we smell better

Skin diseases were more pronounced when people didn't shower/wash, i dont need to be a professor of anything to tell you its basic hygiene.

I have worked all over the world, with various cultures, and the cultures that didn't wash regularly, smelled pretty ripe and i think professor Moriaty of Scotland Yard, Baker street can tell you that a bad smell equals bacteria, and you dont find bacteria on a clean body.

Ask the Thai girls, if they prefer people who don't wash, and people who do. I think you'll find your Barfines and LT's/ST's more expensive.

Also, looking at flags their seem to be a certain "stigma" attached to certain races, applied by the Thai people, this may go a way to explain it.

My word, i cant believe i am discussing this............i may be poor, but i'm clean

professor Moriaty of Scotland Yard, Baker street

So much wrong here I don't know where to start.

Hi there,

I could not find a better place to post my question, so I hope this is the best one.

I am just wondering how often one should take a bath or a shower. For many years I've been doing it for 2 or 3 times a week, but I would like to know what is the frequency that doctors recommend. I googled around and I could not find a definitive answer; many say once a day, but they do not back up their claim (with science Wink). I also read that too much baths can cause some skin diseases, but they do not specify how much is too much, so I am really curious about this.

Thanks in advance

i haven't taken a bath in years but shower at least twice a day. guess it depends how active you are but i would say 2 or 3 times a week is pretty unhygienic unless you live in Antarctica

So much wrong here I don't know where to start.

Nice work Sherlock..... I didn't know Scotland yard had moved............:GoldenSmile1:......to Baker St..........

In the 1500's they bathed once a year, so the oils would protect them in the winter. So 2 or 3 days isn't bad

in the winter time, in a cold climate. To never take one that's crazy, I think that would be one rank person.

Nice work Sherlock..... I didn't know Scotland yard had moved............:GoldenSmile1:......to Baker St..........

i was taking the piss, if you hadn't noticed.

In the 1500's they bathed once a year, so the oils would protect them in the winter. So 2 or 3 days isn't bad

in the winter time, in a cold climate. To never take one that's crazy, I think that would be one rank person.

and they werent known for being hygienic.

We have evolved i hope from then, although clearly some of us havent