IGNORED

HIV/ AIDS

mansinor

Sorry to having to inform my fellow PA readers that HIV/aids is on the increase in the UK from people bringing it back from Thailand, this is recognised by the strain of HIV which is found mainly in South Asia, you are nieve if you think that by having unprotected sex your only going to catch at the most Gonorrhoea or Syphilis, these STD act as a way transmitting HIV (piggy back), with the increase of Anal sex between heterosexual couples this also causes more of a problem, as a visitor to Pattaya over the last nine years I've seen my friends die and get sick from hepatitis to HIV/AIDS I'm not trying to scare anyone but you must practice safe sex on all casual encounters with the female sex in Thailand in fact the safest girls to go with are the Russian girls, because you will never get the truth from the Thai bar girls. The problem with HIV is that unless you get a test for it you could be a carrier for years before you get sick in the mean time your spreading it around. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3856963.stm

and a russian girl is going to tell you that she is hiv positive when shes looking for clients ?

I can't get your link to work.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

working link

Which article are you reading as the one you have a link to mentions Africa not Asia or Thailand?????

Edited by DavidL

working link

Which article are you reading as the one you have a link to mentions Africa not Asia or Thailand?????

Thanks, never noticed any specific mention of Thailand although I do know that tourists do get infected.

wow how long have we had HIV! most of what you are saying is old news and something any sane person should now about and act accordingly by practicing safer sex!.

me thinks there is a Russian pimp around :Scared2: , do they have Russian girls in pattaya? getting more interesting by the thread.

1st post as well, thats some mongering there, but of the scare kind :Clap8:

"There are now about 50,000 people living with HIV in Britain, almost a third of who have not yet had their infection diagnosed."

Umm, so exactly how do they get the numbers for the story then? Also, did you happen to see the date of the article?

Edited by texasskibum

We all know there are risks involved and I for one always use condoms, as much as I dislike them. The original post is specific to Thailand but the information he has gathered this from have nothing to do with LOS unless Africa is now in Thailand!!!

I'm all for reminding people to be careful but lets stick to the facts and not make things up to suit the forum.

Also the Russian girls are safe, LOL. They have never slept with men that have been with Thai girls then?? Nonsense

Edited by DavidL

We all know there are risks involved and I for one always use condoms, as much as I dislike them. The original post is specific to Thailand but the information he has gathered this from have nothing to do with LOS unless Africa is now in Thaialnd!!!

I'm all for reminding people to be careful but lets stick to the facts and not make things up to suit the forum.

I agree, I know people personally who contracted HIV from Thai bar girls but a lot of what he's written is speculation. I wonder if the OP wishes to discuss the topic he has created or if he just wants sit back and see what happens?

sorry to highjack the thread slightly but @Dr.Winston O'Boogie

i love that quote you have in your sig, think there is a message in there somewhere!

Sorry I only mentioned the Russian girls because 99% of them practice safe sex.

sorry to highjack the thread slightly but @Dr.Winston O'Boogie

i love that quote you have in your sig, think there is a message in there somewhere!

Thanks, I chose it because it reminds me of so many ex-pats in Thailand I've seen down the years who complain about the Thais and just work themselves into a frenzy. Sometimes you see them shouting at staff in the 7-11 but the world carries on around them.

Sorry I only mentioned the Russian girls because 99% of them practice safe sex.

Are these official statistics? from where?

The Russain working girls in Pattaya are professionals they no the score a lot of the Thai bar girls are from small villages and are desperate for money if you demand sex with out protection they will do it, All I'm saying is if your on holiday having casual sex be careful, if your constant visitor like me then you will already no this.

The Russain working girls in Pattaya are professionals they no the score a lot of the Thai bar girls are from small villages and are desperate for money if you demand sex with out protection they will do it, All I'm saying is if your on holiday having casual sex be careful, if your constant visitor like me then you will already no this.

Hi, I agree with your comments regarding safe sex and a reminder to everyone now and again is worthwhile.

However I would like to know where your information about 'Sorry to having to inform my fellow PA readers that HIV/aids is on the increase in the UK from people bringing it back from Thailand, this is recognised by the strain of HIV which is found mainly in South Asia' is from? If you are going to come out with comments like that, please back them up with the required statistics and links, not a link to an old article about Africa and Gay men written in 2004 which has no relevance to the comments you are making.

I hear to many made up stories about Thailand (mainly from people that have never been further than Benidorm) as it is and can do without more rumours being thrown at me when I'm out having a quiet drink.

Edited by DavidL

While I personally practice safe sex at all times, I find a first time post that quotes unsubstantiated statistics and touts the virtues of the highly-priced Russian girls in Pattaya to be a little more than dubious.

I find the generalizations about how all of the Thai girls are liars, while none of the Russian hookers are (and asserting things like "99% of the Russian girls practice safe sex") to be another "red flag."

HIV is a serious risk that I do not take lightly -- hence the fact that I always practice safe sex -- but I am sorry to say that I think your post lacks credibility and wreaks of an ulterior motive.

Just do some homework ! Russia and Ukraine have absolutely crazy numbers in HIV infection, do a Russian girl is quite as same dangerous as do a TG. Do a safer sex, thats only solution, that may work for us - pro mongers :)

To tell the truth I do get a little bored with the surveys and statistics that keep appearing on PA with regards to HIV and its prevalence in Thailand and for that matter anywhere in the world. To tell the truth lads, fuck the statistics look at the facts. If you have unprotected sex you are at risk of getting STD including HIV. In some cases you will spread that to loved ones and you and they will die! If this is not sufficient evidence so be it, enjoy and good luck.

Sorry to be so blunt, perhaps a more statistical point of view is needed. It is now suspected that the HIV virus derived not from Chimps but from the red-capped mangabey monkey. Do not BB or by the look of the photo even consider a blowjob.

31122.jpg

Thanks for the tip.A friend of mine was having unprotected sex with his Thai feonsay for 2.5 years until she failed the immigration medical with HIV.He was lucky to be clear and also found out she worked in Pattaya for 7 years and not the 1 year he was told.I don't know much about HIV or whether you don't catch it if someone is only a carrier. :Cry3:

• 1 month later...

Danm your friend fucked this thai chick for over 2 years and didnt catch hiv......thats one fuckin lucky bloke!!! :Insanity:

Sorry to having to inform my fellow PA readers that HIV/aids is on the increase in the UK from people bringing it back from Thailand, ...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

New Member ....

Three Posts ... all in ONE thread informing us about aids.

What is that smell???

Russians not liars ?

The one I picked last Month also like a Thai Honey said she would love me long time !!!

Were they both telling the truth or both lying because they wanted my Money ?

I'm also a liar because said I liked then very much too

Best wishes

That article is dated 2004. Seems like a bit of scare mongering going on, although with HIV that's always a good thing. Nothing like a scary story to remind 1 to strap up if they were contemplating BB'ing.

Thanks for the tip.A friend of mine was having unprotected sex with his Thai feonsay for 2.5 years until she failed the immigration medical with HIV.He was lucky to be clear and also found out she worked in Pattaya for 7 years and not the 1 year he was told.I don't know much about HIV or whether you don't catch it if someone is only a carrier. :Cry3:

Talk about dodging a bullet!

Sorry to having to inform my fellow PA readers that HIV/aids is on the increase in the UK from people bringing it back from Thailand, this is recognised by the strain of HIV which is found mainly in South Asia, you are nieve if you think that by having unprotected sex your only going to catch at the most Gonorrhoea or Syphilis, these STD act as a way transmitting HIV (piggy back), with the increase of Anal sex between heterosexual couples this also causes more of a problem, as a visitor to Pattaya over the last nine years I've seen my friends die and get sick from hepatitis to HIV/AIDS I'm not trying to scare anyone but you must practice safe sex on all casual encounters with the female sex in Thailand in fact the safest girls to go with are the Russian girls, because you will never get the truth from the Thai bar girls. The problem with HIV is that unless you get a test for it you could be a carrier for years before you get sick in the mean time your spreading it around. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3856963.stm

what are the chances of contracting hiv from a bj without a condom or licking her pussy?

what are the chances of contracting hiv from a bj without a condom or licking her pussy?

I got this list from another thread here on PA

Hiv Risk.jpg

I got this list from another thread here on PA

Hiv Risk.jpg

So that means there's a 0.5 in 10,000 chance of getting HIV from insertive oral sex, right? I guess most of us are happy with those odds!