IGNORED

HIV/ AIDS

mansinor

So that means there's a 0.5 in 10,000 chance of getting HIV from insertive oral sex, right? I guess most of us are happy with those odds!

Yea but only if you're getting blown in USA :LMAO1:

what are the chances of contracting hiv from a bj without a condom or licking her pussy?

Reputedly very low, but it is difficult to tell, because when HIV has been contracted it is normally the case that the partners will have done more than just oral sex on one occasion or another, so it's difficult to know if the transmission occurred via oral or penetrative sex.

The virus is not carried in saliva, but if there are open sores in the mouth and on the genitals, transmission is theoretically possible. Or indeed is she is menstruating.

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Reputedly very low, but it is difficult to tell, because when HIV has been contracted it is normally the case that the partners will have done more than just oral sex on one occasion or another, so it's difficult to know if the transmission occurred via oral or penetrative sex.

The virus is not carried in saliva, but if there are open sores in the mouth and on the genitals, transmission is theoretically possible. Or indeed is she is menstruating.

My research shows either 0% risk or less than 1%. I'd say don't worry about catching HIV from oral from Blow jobs. I don't know about giving girls oral but probably low there too...but you definitely can catch other STDs doing both.

As far as intercourse I don't care what the stats show because they can always be manipulated. I know for a fact men can catch HIV from women and I also know using condoms greatly reduces that risk so I personally always use them.

Edited by ginseng

I have been to Pattaya many times and fucked many girls. Nice that all of you wear condoms and tell others too.

Everyone on here must be the perfect safe sex model. Hard to believe though, since most of the girls don't require and most of the dudes don't wear them.

So that means there's a 0.5 in 10,000 chance of getting HIV from insertive oral sex, right? I guess most of us are happy with those odds!

That is good news.I used condoms all the time except my last night when I took back the women who gave me a Oily massage.I have trouble finishing off wearing a condom.I went down on ALL the girls I had including the jacuzzi Girls at the GOGO bars..... :Eat_Me: