IGNORED

View Talay 6 info needed!

quasiloco

Dont worry mate your smack in the middle of everything great this town has to offer. Please add some pics of the room when you get there, ill be staying at this same apartment in a couple of months,cant wait to get there.

:Circle_Sharks:

Hi, i will try to make some pictures

for you... hehe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Seeker

• quasiloco

• beachroadlover

• Sexyfarangman

Does anyone know if the rooms have a usb port to hook up my mp3 too, or would i need to bring/buy a docking station?

Thanks

Sexyfarangman, VT6 room 243/1006 has Sept, and Oct very much, open for bookings from what I see on the Dancewhatchers website. I also agree about the view on the walking street side, it is a great view. Dancewatchers is very good and you will be very pleased with their service i'm sure. Beachroadlover

Is there a gym in the building?

Here is a photo of the maid...

Maid.jpg

That's a photo of Tang. She cleans my room at VT2A when I stay there. She's a real sweetheart - very friendly and does a great job on the room.

I've stayed in Dancewatchers rooms on the past three trips and have never had the courage/nerve/guts/balls to proposition one of Tik's maids. I don't know if theyr'e in the game or not - Any BM have any experiences with Tik's maids?

Cheers...

That's a photo of Tang. She cleans my room at VT2A when I stay there. She's a real sweetheart - very friendly and does a great job on the room.

I've stayed in dancewatchers rooms on the past three trips and have never had the courage/nerve/guts/balls to proposition one of Tik's maids. I don't know if theyr'e in the game or not - Any BM have any experiences with Tik's maids?

Cheers...

I figure there is enough girls around town to proposition and never feel it's appropriate to put the hard word on a maid. I know there are many examples of where it has worked successfully but I would be worried that if you popped the question they might take offence and any good vibe you had would be destroyed instantly.

That said, I think you should take the plunge Sydney on behalf of all of us VT fans so we know for sure! :GoldenSmile1:

I figure there is enough girls around town to proposition and never feel it's appropriate to put the hard word on a maid. I know there are many examples of where it has worked successfully but I would be worried that if you popped the question they might take offence and any good vibe you had would be destroyed instantly.

That said, I think you should take the plunge Sydney on behalf of all of us VT fans so we know for sure! :GoldenSmile1:

We'll have to wait and see what happens in 91 days...

Cheers...

Any BM have any experiences with Tik's maids?

I would never boomsing the 'help'. Just my way.

I would never boomsing the 'help'. Just my way.

100% agreed!

Is there a gym in the building?

if there is no gym in the building does anyone

Know a good gym around vt6? like really close by?

Don't know the closest, but I can tell you that view talay 6 does not have a gym.

Retired

Don't know the closest, but I can tell you that view talay 6 does not have a gym.

Surprising VT 6 does not have a gym considering its size. I think the closest is California gym in the Second Ave. mall on Second Rd and Soi 13.

I live on the 26th floor., Walking Street side. It's very quiet now, only a few units are occupied.

Retired

Surprising VT 6 does not have a gym considering its size. I think the closest is California gym in the Second Ave. mall on Second Rd and Soi 13.

thanks for the Info. does anyone now what they charge

for a few hours?

I saw that too. It is a vegetarian restaurant too, I believe. I love Indian food but meat has to be on the menu somewhere for me!

There's a little Thai/Farang restaurant towards the pool. Got a pretty good selection and will bring you order to the room for no extra cost which I found very convenient. There's a couple of mini market, but they don't sell condoms and you have to stocked sufficient or walk 5 min to the nearby Family Mart. Security is so-so,I found them sleeping on may occasion, but all the corridors are cam covered for what's it worth.If you'r gone use the pool you better buy a chair or sunbed at Big C, there are absolutely nothing but concrete for comfort :GoldenSmile1:

thanks for the Info. does anyone now what they charge

for a few hours?

You may have to get a monthly or a weekly. I don't think they charge on a per visit basis.

You may have to get a monthly or a weekly. I don't think they charge on a per visit basis.

alright... will check it out when im there.

maybe just go jogging on beach road : )

There's a little Thai/Farang restaurant towards the pool. Got a pretty good selection and will bring you order to the room for no extra cost which I found very convenient.

Thanks. I'll try that next time I'm there.

Hi, i will try to make some pictures

for you... hehe

Hi quasiloco, If you could post some photos I would like to see them also. If you could do a review of your stay that would be nice, and much appreciated. Beachroadlover

Hi ,stopping there at xmas for 3 weeks,are there table and cheers outside on the balcony,and how many cheers . would be good if ther was more than 2.Aslo how is the shower,stopped at different room before which had a glass door is this the same,cheers :D

Hi quasiloco, If you could post some photos I would like to see them also. If you could do a review of your stay that would be nice, and much appreciated. Beachroadlover

hi, i will try. still a few weeks till i get there.

cant wait to go.

hi, i will try. still a few weeks till i get there.

cant wait to go.

Thank you quasiloco. Beachroadlover

Some people mentioned no loungers for the pool but if your there for a month or so just buy one from Big C or Tesco Lotus for afew hundred baht and problem solved.

Hi ,stopping there at xmas for 3 weeks,are there table and cheers outside on the balcony,and how many cheers . would be good if ther was more than 2.Aslo how is the shower,stopped at different room before which had a glass door is this the same,cheers :D

Hello mcfc1, All the condos that I've seen from Dancewatchers have a table and chairs on the balconys. Some will have two and others three or four. Beachroadlover

Edited by beachroadlover