Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 6 info needed!

quasiloco

Hello friends,

i'm in pattaya soon and i'm staying at the view talay 6 in studio 26-1006.

l've booked via Dancewatchers and everything went smoothly. can highly

recommend so far...

still have some question...

• did anyone of you stayed in this specific room so far?

if yes, how was your experience? how is the balcony,

bathroom, the mood light, etc...

• how is the location. how far is it actually from ws,

Soi 6, Devils Den? can you reach everything by foot?

• how is the security in the hotel, do they check

on the girls ids?

• is there a gym nearby?

• can you rent beachchairs for the pool? havn't seen

any on the pics.

• any great restaurants nearby or good shopping opportunities?

• can you order coffee, condoms, drinks, etc from the

reception? is there a reception?

• any nice costumes/outfit stores nearby?

lots of questions, hope you guys can help me out.

thanks in advance... quasiloco

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Seeker

• quasiloco

• beachroadlover

• Sexyfarangman

I have cut and pasted from my trip report in the Advanced Section for you. Not the same room but gives you an idea.

The Accommodation

I booked a View Talay 6 condominium through Dancewatchers' website: an excellent, efficient, friendly service. As soon as I pulled into the front of the building at about 8:30pm I knew I had made the right choice.

I was greeted by two reps from Dancewatchers and they showed me the room.

The following pics were taken at various times during the trip show the condo and its surroundings.

View Talay 6 Condominium. I was on the 16th floor, room 565.

post-19215-0-25050700-1303676004.jpg

post-19215-0-76774800-1303676068.jpg

The corridors could be a little bit spooky!

post-19215-0-38909100-1303676138.jpg

The room. If you look closely you can see a pair of white high-heeled shoes. They belong to Ning from Devil's Den (more about her, later!)

post-19215-0-88203300-1303676276.jpg

A large, king-sized bed which has very useful draws on the base for extra storage.

post-19215-0-24971300-1303676356.jpg

The bathroom. Perfect, apart from the shower (my only slight gripe about the room). For the life of me I could not get the shower to the correct temperature. I phoned Tik at Dancewatchers and she sadi she would contact the owner about it. I like my showers warm and it was a pain to get the right temperature. BUT, as I said, this was a slight gripe and I would stay in this room tomorrow. I loved it.

post-19215-0-62242600-1303676562.jpg

VT3.jpg

VT11.jpg

VT12.jpg

Some more info and pics...

More on the condo:

The large balcony. Had many a nice chat with the ladies here over a coffee or something stronger!

post-19215-0-94027100-1303676781.jpg

Looking straight ahead from the balcony is the Central Festival Mall (looking ahead and down is the car park).

post-19215-0-36787200-1303676920.jpg

post-19215-0-10754900-1303677094.jpg

Left is the sea and right is the view towards Second Road.

post-19215-0-06343400-1303677007.jpg

post-19215-0-66679200-1303677025.jpg

The swimming pool (which I never used!)

post-19215-0-06799100-1303677171.jpg

The leafy looking path towards the entrance to Beach Road which used a keyless card (supplied with the room).

post-19215-0-87619400-1303677230.jpg

VT9.jpg

still have some question...

• how is the location. how far is it actually from ws,

soi 6, devils den? can you reach everything by foot? Yes

• how is the security in the hotel, do they check

on the girls ids? No, but security is excellent.

• is there a gym nearby? Yes, several.

• can you rent beachchairs for the pool? havn't seen

any on the pics. Not as far as I know.

• any great restaurants nearby or good shopping opportunities? Central Festival Mall is right next door. Has everything. Many restaurants nearby too.

• can you order coffee, condoms, drinks, etc from the

reception? is there a reception? There is a coffee shop. I made my own coffee in the room usually.

• any nice costumes/outfit stores nearby? Yes, lots in the market and in Soi Buakhao.

The Central Festival Mall, right next door to View Talay 6.

Central1.jpg

Central2.jpg

Central3.jpg

Central4.jpg

Central9.jpg

hello the seeker,

wow... that was great. thanks a lot for the pictures

it gives me a much better idea of the situation.

looks like everything you need is close by...

would love to see some more pics of the high heel

owner : )

some questions still open...

so theres no reception? someone you can call from the room to help you out?

where is the market and how far is Soi Buakhao?

thanks... cant wait to go

ps. anyone with pictures from STUDIO 26-1006?

hello the seeker,

wow... that was great. thanks a lot for the pictures

it gives me a much better idea of the situation.

looks like everything you need is close by...

would love to see some more pics of the high heel

owner : )

some questions still open...

so theres no reception? someone you can call from the room to help you out?

where is the market and how far is Soi Buakhao?

thanks... cant wait to go

ps. anyone with pictures from STUDIO 26-1006?

Quasiloco, well spotted seeing the high heels! :Bravo1:

They belong to the fabulous Ning from Devil's Den. I had her for an overnight outcall (I highly recommend her).

There is a kind of reception. It is a large office with serving windows, with several people working there. They seem to look after everything regarding VT6 and its residents.

To get to Soi Buakhao just walk out the Second Road entrance and go straight across the road and walk through the small bar complex. Within 5 mins you will be on Soi Buakhao. There is a very large market at the other end of Soi Buakhao. You could walk it but it would take some time. Better to get a Baht Bus. It will take about 10 minutes or so.

This is part of the bar complex opposite VT6 (these photos were taken during the Songkran water festival).

Song11.jpg

Just carry on walking past these bars, round a slight right hand bend and keep walking. Within minutes you will reach Soi Buakhao.

SR1.jpg

Hello friends,

i'm in pattaya soon and i'm staying at the view talay 6 in studio 26-1006.

l've booked via dancewatchers and everything went smoothly. can highly

recommend so far...

How much are you paying to stay at VT 6 and how long will you be there? Did you have to pay anything upfront?

Did you have to pay anything upfront?

You have to send a deposit via PayPal when they confirm your booking. All very easy and no hassle.

From the pics of 1006 I would say 1004 is a better room with an enormous bed and better fitout in the room. its 1800B/night. The view on that side is vastly superior to the non-view over Central Mall.

The only thing I don't like about VT's is they feel like hospitals, the long corridors are extremely boring. On reflection I prefer smaller places as the VT scene is a bit lifeless (well not in the room itself but you get what I mean)

... the long corridors are extremely boring. On reflection I prefer smaller places as the VT scene is a bit lifeless (well not in the room itself but you get what I mean)

Those corridors give me the creeps.

You have to send a deposit via PayPal when they confirm your booking. All very easy and no hassle.

How much are they charging monthly?

Quasiloco, well spotted seeing the high heels! :Bravo1:

They belong to the fabulous Ning from Devil's Den. I had her for an overnight outcall (I highly recommend her).

There is a kind of reception. It is a large office with serving windows, with several people working there. They seem to look after everything regarding VT6 and its residents.

To get to Soi Buakhao just walk out the Second Road entrance and go straight across the road and walk through the small bar complex. Within 5 mins you will be on Soi Buakhao. There is a very large market at the other end of Soi Buakhao. You could walk it but it would take some time. Better to get a Baht Bus. It will take about 10 minutes or so.

yeah... thanks again you're very helpful.

i guess i'll find everything i need.

thanks again... if you got any more

pro insider tips.. let me know : )

cheers, quasiloco

How much are they charging monthly?

It does depend on the room. But for my next trip I am paying 35,400 Baht for the month and that includes daily maid, laundry etc etc. If you take it as 30 days in a month that is 1180 Baht per day. You do get a room deposit returned to you of 3000 Baht when you check out, provided you don't break anything during your stay (otherwise it will be slightly less of course). So, excluding any breakages etc, the room is 31,400 Baht for the month. Excellent value in my opinion.

yeah... thanks again you're very helpful.

i guess i'll find everything i need.

thanks again... if you got any more

pro insider tips.. let me know : )

cheers, quasiloco

You're welcome.

For me it is probably the best location in Pattaya and feels more 'free and easy' than a hotel.

It does depend on the room. But for my next trip I am paying 35,400 Baht for the month and that includes daily maid, laundry etc etc. If you take it as 30 days in a month that is 1180 Baht per day. You do get a room deposit returned to you of 3000 Baht when you check out, provided you don't break anything during your stay (otherwise it will be slightly less of course). So, excluding any breakages etc, the room is 31,400 Baht for the month. Excellent value in my opinion.

With the daily maid that is a great deal. Does the daily maid change linen, and does the 30 days include utilities? If so, I just may book it. Did you go through Dancewatchers? Thanks.

With the daily maid that is a great deal. Does the daily maid change linen, and does the 30 days include utilities? If so, I just may book it. Did you go through Dancewatchers? Thanks.

Yes, it includes everything. Just like in a hotel where they use duvets, the linen isn't changed every day. One thing that I did was to regularly use the laundry services on the 3rd floor to get my towels cleaned nearly everyday. This was mainly to ensure that the different girls coming to my room had clean towels to use.

Once a week the bed linen got changed.

The maid service is a must for me and I wouldn't book the room without it.

I booked it through Dancewatchers and I have booked my next rental through them too. They are super quick at replying to emails. I emailed them a couple of months ago and just asked them what they had available in VT6 for the periods I was going for. They replied within an hour or so.

Excellent service. I highly recommend them.

Here is a photo of the maid. The great thing is that you can tell them a time that you want the room cleaned. Most of the time

I was out when the maid came to clean the room.

Maid.jpg

More details can be found here:

Dancewatchers Maid Service

You might find some more info in my TR in the Advanced Members Section:

My April 2011 Trip Report

I've stayed in VT6 several times and I have to agree those corridors are creepy, much like a prison :) But who cares, the apartments are great and the location is very nice.

One thing to remember is to try to get an apartment on the Walking Street side and not facing the Central Festival shopping. The view from the balcony on WS side is just great and looking into a concrete building on the opposite side is not as exciting...

Dont worry mate your smack in the middle of everything great this town has to offer. Please add some pics of the room when you get there, ill be staying at this same apartment in a couple of months,cant wait to get there.

:Circle_Sharks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

Sexyfarangman, VT6 room 243/1006 has Sept, and Oct very much, open for bookings from what I see on the Dancewhatchers website. I also agree about the view on the Walking Street side, it is a great view. Dancewatchers is very good and you will be very pleased with their service i'm sure. Beachroadlover

I stayed at 26-1004 at VT6 in April and will be again in June. I just loved this room and I am sure 26-1006 is two doors up (towards Walking St) so I believe it would have exactly the same view which is superb. (I know this because I spent 20 minutes trying to unlock the door of 1006 when I got back a bit pissed the first night).

The whole booking experience with Dancewatcher went without a hitch including them arranging my transport to and from BKK.

The pool is very nice but would be good for some arrangement to be made for some deck chairs for holiday makers. Sitting on a stone bench is not ideal for relaxing.

The best part of this condo is location as others have mentioned. Walking distance to just about everywhere. I even walked to Walking St even though it is a bit of a trek. Enough to look at on Beach Rd to make it go quickly. Soi 7 & 8 are a stones throw away and LK Metro would be 10 minutes at most. The baht buses are everywhere too of course.

There is access down to Beach Road on one end and second road on the other and Central Festival is a very nice shopping centre and somewhere you can go to escape the heat and have a western meal if you get the urge. They also have an amazing food court on the lower level with all manner of food.

Hope you have a great stay and if you are there mid June to late June just knock on my door but not after midnight. :GoldenSmile1:

I did notice that there is quite a nice Indian restaurant on the 3rd level and in a whole week I never once saw a customer in there. Must be very tough.

I did notice that there is quite a nice Indian restaurant on the 3rd level and in a whole week I never once saw a customer in there. Must be very tough.

I saw that too. It is a vegetarian restaurant too, I believe. I love Indian food but meat has to be on the menu somewhere for me!