IGNORED

Pattaya Pizza Don't waste your money

Pattaya pizza not so great because they do not have proper wood-fired ovens. And maybe something about the lack of good bread? - forget the pizza, anyone know of a first rate German or French bakery in Pats?

Big Pizza on Naklua road has a wood fired oven at the front of the shop! And the pizzas and calzone are brilliant, the best I have found in Pattaya, you can also watch the girls make it. Be warned though - you will pile the pounds on because you won't be able to stay away.

• 1 month later...

you cant beat big pizza company, they took pizzas to a new level! I hated it when they did two for one, I ended up overeating!

you cant beat big pizza company, they took pizzas to a new level! I hated it when they did two for one, I ended up overeating!

I 2nd that. I was puzzled once it happened to me, Stood in the doorway about to pay for it and then got 2 pizza's of the one I ordered. Also the nice Ice cream and chicken Wings u got at times. I go Meat deluxe all the way....

I'm surprised Pattaya Pizza is still open. It's that bad. And the delivery time is so unpredictable that it can range from 25 minutes to nearly 2 hours. It used to be pretty decent.

Edited by Pattaya_Brian

As others have stated above, one of the best pizza places in Pattaya is Osteria Pizza. They're made in a real oven by an Italian guy. It's situated on soi Xzyte, just after the new pub (St George and the Dragon I believe), about 50 meters from soi Chaiyapoon.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a Pizza from the Food Market area on Soi Buakhaow yesterday and it was great. Made in an oven on a moveable trolley cart and only cost 135B.

Give it a go and let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

New York Pizza House make some wonderful pizza's and offer delivery, just up the Naklua road ...

Nothing special about it, except the ridiculous price. I'd go with Pizza Pizza (ex Pizza by Yani) anytime, almost the same price, but you get an actual pizza for it

Edited by alexth

Best Pizza I have had in Town is PAN PAN a big Italian joint at the very bottom of Thrappasit Rd ln the Thrappaya rd.

Tip. Always order a four seasons Pizza. The variety stops boredom creeping in.............................

Enjoy!

Hey guys I'm new to all the forums and I know Jomtien is a bit out of the way for many of you.....but I would have to consider this new joint on Jomtien Beach called Deli-zza. My self and many people I know have now tried their pizza and agree that it is one of the, if not THE best pizza in Pattaya. The owners are American, and they explained the product as "Chicago Style Thin Crust" or "Tavern Pizza". I've had at least 7 different pizzas from various places and this place BY FAR has more cheese, more toppings and better taste than any I have tried! They've been chatted up on ThaiVisa for a while now and are picking up new customers every day.

Be warned....IT'S NOT THE PRETTIEST PLACE IN PATTAYA, BUT THE FOOD MAKES UP FOR LACK OF DECORATION.

Go past Just Burgers (going south) on Jomtien Beach road and take a left at the 7Eleven. There's a sign on the building on the left hand side. Don't be scared off by the guards (it's in a private area). Park your car on the beach road!!!!!

Open at 3pm....OH AND BY THE WAY, THEY SERVE KOSHER DELI STYLE CORNED BEEF AND PASTRAMI! Yes, you heard me correctly, it's the real deal, I've had it.

• 2 weeks later...

I ate at the Pattaya Pizza location on Soi Buhkhao and also by delivery and was satisfied with all the pizzas they provided. No complaints and deliveries were within 30 minutes of ordering. They do a thin crust which is my preference and it is very good.

After reading reports of Big Pizza on Nakula road a bit north of the dolphin roundabout I went to try them. Although the pizza was ok I was disappointed at the quantity of toppings. I had pepperoni and there were not many slices on the pizza and it seemed more of a plain cheese.

Common sense is not very common.

• 4 weeks later...

the pizza company is the best i reckon... i just love the pan pizzas... and there was a deal awhile back where u get a pizza, garlic bread and wings... it was awesome!!!

after finding out about this company, i pretty much spent quite alot of time in there!!! a nice clean and very fragrant place!

I've started using the thai sauce & mayo on my pizzas.

I'm even occasionally doing it back home now too.

I'm ashamed, and I agree that it's almost sacrilege, but it tastes pretty good... but, then again, it's not really pizza anymore...

• 2 months later...

I had pizza few times , but if want something small and fast i prefere Kebab...