IGNORED

GF friendly hotel in Koh Chang

WanderGuy

Heres another pic of her. Names Bee but cant remember the name of her bar. Nice girl but only afew words of English. She came to Pattaya for one night on her way back to Koh Chang from her village last weekend and arranged to meet me. Brought her friend with her who was going to Koh Chang to start work. She'd never even seen a farang before and went with my mate but was so scared she slept with her clothes on. Had a good laugh....trying to communicate with them. Took them around Pattaya and had a good night and then they went back to Koh Chang the next day.

DSC00012.JPG

Edited by poolieblue

She's one of the beer bar girls on Koh Chang. I spent 3 of my 4 nights with her and mixing it up with some of her friends + a little touring of the island on her motorbike. Good times :-)

At the bar:

IMG_1789.jpg

Back at the room:

IMG_1792-2.jpg

Koh Chang made a real good impression one me! Hopefully you'll have a blast as well.

damm, I would like to pull that towel off :P

Heres another pic of her. Names Bee but cant remember the name of her bar. Nice girl but only afew words of English. She came to Pattaya for one night on her way back to Koh Chang from her village last weekend and arranged to meet me. Brought her friend with her who was going to Koh Chang to start work. She'd never even seen a farang before and went with my mate but was so scared she slept with her clothes on. Had a good laugh....trying to communicate with them. Took them around Pattaya and had a good night and then they went back to Koh Chang the next day.

post-75788-0-44856300-1353017408.jpg

The Pattaya story is hilarious! Going from never ever seeing a farang in her Buriram village to the big bright neon lights of Pattaya sure had to be something very different for her...

But yep, that's definitely Bee! Her lack of English skills wasn't much of an issue for me for a few nights and a day going around the island as she is fun and made it up with other redeeming qualities :-)

Edited by Marvin Nash

Yeah but boy could she drink. Was half a bottle ahead of me and my mate all night but then in the last bar her eyes just went and she was wrecked. She'll of been in Koh Chang nearly a week now and I'm sure she'll be into the swing of things by now :LOL2:

She was ok, alittle bit chubby but after afew weeks of sexercise im sure she'll lose abit of weight :GoldenSmile1: She seemed a nice friendly lass though