IGNORED

GF friendly hotel in Koh Chang

WanderGuy

Will be coming from Cambodia towards Koh Chang in November 2011.

I will stay in White Sand Beach where there is supposed to be some nightlife.

I would like to know the name(s) of a GF friendly hotel (up to 3000 bath)

I found a good cheap hotel at White Sand beach...Alina...right on the beach as well.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

There will be alots of hotels available .When you are talking about night life then i must say it is one of the most popular night life station so you do not nedd to worry about it at all.it is a night life hub.

Most hotels are guestfriendly.

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Thailand%20here%20i%20cum!!&count=down&time=1320188400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

• 2 weeks later...

There will be alots of hotels available .When you are talking about night life then i must say it is one of the most popular night life station so you do not nedd to worry about it at all.it is a night life hub.

you sure you've been to Koh Chang before ? cause this place is far from being "one of the most popular night life hub"... Koh Chang is nothing compared to other major nightlife areas in Thailand such as Phuket, Samui, bangkok and Pattaya. It is indeed the second or third ( nobody seems to agree on that ) biggest island, but 80% of the island is montainous and so it is really difficult to develop fully the tourism/nightlife industry here.. or for any other kind of economic growth for that matter.

The nightlife in Koh Chang is relax and not "aggresive" , you dont have hords of girls jumping on you and talking outloud how sexy and handsome you are.. In Koh Chang you ll find mostly 2 types of BGs : the old veteran who's pretty much been working everywhere it was possible, and then came here to relax and hoping to find a guy that didnt come here just to fu.. more chance to find one like that since Koh Chang is not a destination known for the nightlife.. and second you will find the young beginners, sent their to learn and work a few months around the older ones re they are sent to Pattaya or Bangkok.

and to answer the thread, most of the hotels are guest friendly, just avoid the very expensive ones like tropicana, nirvana, amari.. they're expensive for a reason, they enjoy make you pay for everything.

Most of the other hotel are laid back places with bungalows or spacious areas where nobody will ask you anything if you actually bring a girl back to your place.

Edited by kali

but 80% of the island is montainous and so it is really difficult to develop fully the tourism/nightlife industry here..

... which is a good thing.

Top Resort in LowSeason good prices .. no fee

http://www.topresort-kohchang.com/hotel/

realy great hotelstay for me ... visit it now for over 6 years

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

• 5 months later...

I have stayed at Penny's Resort. Good location, quiet and relaxing but not too far from White Sand beach.

No problems with guests (reception is closed after 11 pm, no checks).

Pretty much what the other guys have said, the thing about Ko Chang is that most of the places offer bungalows, so please yourself.

Security is ok, go to the local disco, there is only one (on White Sands Beach)

Be sure to book somewhere before you go, as it can pretty full during peak season (Nov - March.)

There is a collection of bars on White Sands Beach, nothing like Pattaya, real home style feel to it. Highly recommended.

The girls only come down from Isaan for the high season.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always stayed at KC Resort when in Koh Chang and never had problems with bringing girls back. I think most hotels in Koh Chang are the same.

• 4 weeks later...

I have always stayed at KC Resort when in Koh Chang and never had problems with bringing girls back. I think most hotels in Koh Chang are the same.

planning a 2 nite visit...

would you recommend bringing girls or will I find a variety there?

Paddy's Palms is girl friendly and close to all the bars, nice rooms as well!

I've read Paddy's Palms is right near the Little Pattaya beer bar group of bars?

How's the beach near Paddy's Palms?

It's about 600 metres away from White Sands Beach, which is probably the busiest beach on the island. Very nice beach, the tide is usually fairly high at this time of year but a very nice beach - For more info on Koh Chang have a look here http://koh-chang-guide.com

The Baht Media - Thailand Web Design Company

@thebaht

Email me

Stayed at klong prao and VJ residence is good. No deposit and no passport copy either. They didn't even inspect the room when i checked out.

Same with their motorbike rental. No deposit, passport and no damage check.

The hotel is actually really quite big and has a pool, but it was completely empty when i went there! I only ever saw two staff (receptionist and security guard who looked about 14 years old). There must be 60+ rooms there and very few seemed occupied.

Edited by schmitty

• 5 months later...

I've read Paddy's Palms is right near the Little Pattaya beer bar group of bars?

How's the beach near Paddy's Palms?

Paddy's is up a hill so it's not really near the beach. Just stroll down 5-10 minutes to the actual beach. Actually where Paddy's is it's nicer anyway but Paddy's is across the road so not facing the sea.

I think all places are ok with the girls seeing as it's not your traditional hotel type places and even those that are there seem ok with it

• 2 weeks later...

Paddy's is up a hill so it's not really near the beach. Just stroll down 5-10 minutes to the actual beach. Actually where Paddy's is it's nicer anyway but Paddy's is across the road so not facing the sea.

I think all places are ok with the girls seeing as it's not your traditional hotel type places and even those that are there seem ok with it

had a great time in Koh Chang

stayed at RockSand resort right on the beach

http://www.rocksand-resort.com/

no problem bringing girls back

there are quite a lot of attractive girls in the bar complex near Patty's

i'd say there's roughly about 20 little bars with girls at each

i checked out paddy's

it looked like a nice place to stay, modern rooms a/c pool etc

there's a beautiful view of the mountain which looms in the middle of the island

• 2 months later...

I am currently in Paddy's Palm and it is definitely guest friendly. Anyways the person at the reception counter leaves at 10PM so you could probably bring back the staff of a whole beer bar without any problems.

Place is really nice for the price.. Here's some pics:

Deluxe room (around 700 Bath):

post-35986-0-33870500-1350131405.jpg

Pool:

post-35986-0-30408700-1350131450.jpg

1st Night:

post-35986-0-84459900-1350131492.jpg

post-35986-0-60017700-1350131534.jpg

Last Night:

post-35986-0-48337800-1350131566.jpg

Edited by Marvin Nash

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently in Paddy's Palm and it is definitely guest friendly. Anyways the person at the reception counter leaves at 10PM so you could probably bring back the staff of a whole beer bar without any problems.

Place is really nice for the price.. Here's some pics:

Deluxe room (around 700 Bath):

room.jpg

Pool:

pool.jpg

1st Night:

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Last Night:

upgrade.jpg

nice photos! cheap off-season

did u get a lot of rain?

• 2 weeks later...

nice photos! cheap off-season

did u get a lot of rain?

Weather was actually pretty awesome, 30 minutes to an hour of a little rain then back lots of sun the rest of the day. Had initially booked 2 nights and ended up staying an extra 2. Girls were fun too, would have taken one to explore Koh Kood or Koh Mak if I didn't have to get my ass back on a flight home. Hopefully will be able to fit that in my next June trip

post-35986-0-41201800-1352251583_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marvin Nash

hope to be in Koh Chang a couple of months from now.

was the girl in the photo someone you met there? she's cute!

:Chokdee3:

cheers to you too

Marc-ster said: hope to be in Koh Chang a couple of months from now.

was the girl in the photo someone you met there? she's cute!

She's one of the beer bar girls on Koh Chang. I spent 3 of my 4 nights with her and mixing it up with some of her friends + a little touring of the island on her motorbike. Good times :-)

At the bar:

post-35986-0-77389700-1352746973_thumb.jpg

Back at the room:

post-35986-0-30944600-1352747366_thumb.jpg

Koh Chang made a real good impression one me! Hopefully you'll have a blast as well.

Edited by Marvin Nash

This time next week, I will be on Koh Chang with my TGF, cant wait

Earning money for my next Thai flight