IGNORED

Avoid Passport Stamp

msfun

Hi,

is there any way to avoid a passport stamp in thailand?

I don't want my wife to know I go there, and I can't hide my Passport from her. Do they have some sort of stamp an extra paper that can be taken out like in cuba?

Cuba knows that it is a problem for lot of visitors that want to go to USA later on, so they don't put a stamp directly in the passport anymore, but on a extra paper that they keep when you leave. Would be great if Thailand had this kind of service.

As far as I know.... No.

You could obtain a second passport though... alternatively just get a divorce.

No Chance....

If you can't hide your passport from your wife, then she WILL find out (if she snoops, or if you holiday with her anywhere). You'll need to create a believeable reason to be in Thailand.

Hi,

I don't want my wife to know I go there, and I can't hide my Passport from her.

:Laugh1: this is a wind up right ??

Just loose it after your back home. Too bad darling, bad luck for me somehow i lost my pasport somewhere on the way back home! should do the job for you, no?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Just loose it after your back home. Too bad darling, bad luck for me somehow i lost my pasport somewhere on the way back home! should do the job for you, no?

Can you get away with losing your Passport 6 times a year? Circle_Sharks.gif

Come here, get stamped, slice out the page after clearing immigration on the US side, then "accidently" wash your passport in the laundry, quickly burn it and apply for a new one, cost $110 USD.

No there is no way to avoid getting a stamp on your passport unless you are entering Cuba & Israel where they will give you the option of stamping a paper insert.

Losing your passport too many times is not possible as the passport remains the property of your government and they will simply refuse to re-issue one as you are deemed to much of a risk.

Sorry mate

A little dishonest but you can get a duplicate. You will need to get off the plane in the middle so you can get the stamps for your "destination" Then fly to BKK and use the other passport. This is probably against the rules but it might work.

I store mine at my office anyway, with my traveling computer gear.

NO, not a chance. Ther "loosing your passport" trick will only work for 1-2 trips. As Highlander wrote - the authorities will simply deny issuing more passports to you - and if you sholud get away with it loosing your passport after every trip might even make your wife suspicious...

Everyone has the right to my opinion

used to be able to get a passport with one or two 'loose' leaves. It was for going to sensitive countries like south africa pre democracy or places behind the iron curtain. That was the case in the uk, not sure about now though although i cant find anything about it, may have stopped now

Advanced member??? really? well if your wife does not want you to visit Thailand she doesn't love &/or respect you & should be cut loose w/ 1/2 of your $ & your house. You need to be free to hit all the LBFM's you heart desires.....remember, "the cock wants". PS: cut the page out of the PP after you land in your home country.

Advanced member??? really? well if your wife does not want you to visit Thailand she doesn't love &/or respect you & should be cut loose w/ 1/2 of your $ & your house. You need to be free to hit all the LBFM's you heart desires.....remember, "the cock wants". PS: cut the page out of the PP after you land in your home country.

I would not advice anyone to do that - it is illegal and could cost you some time in the monkey house if discovered or maybe "just" a fine depending of the laws in your country. Might also make it impossible to get a new passport.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I know some guys who go to Thailand quite regular on a Rugby Tour, they don't play rugby in Thailand, LOL

Do you have a parent or grandparent who was a citizen of another country? you may be eligible for a passport for a different country, which you could keep in addition to your current passport. Use the other passport to enter Thailand and you're sorted.

or...

you could submit a new application for a passport telling them you've "lost it". Meanwhile, you hold on to the original (now cancelled) passport that doesn't have stamps from thailand and show your wife this, you then use your new passport to enter thailand.

However you'll be screwed if she wants to see proof of other destinations on that cancelled passport, unless you can still use it somehow? doubt it though...

Having said all that, it's pretty rotten to cheat on your wife, but that's none of my business, just helping a brother out!

Edited by another_addict

Ofcourse not. Will work only once for the OP. I just say that i go fishing and diving with my friends, works every year for one trip of 2 weeks to keep me happy!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I leave mine at my brothers house. She has never suspected a thing.

Sounds like she doesnt trust you already if she is going to be looking at your passport

Not that I know much about Passports, but if you ask your home country to issue a new P/port because you've "lost" the original, would they not cancel the original P/port thus making it invalid as a travel document? With electronic Immigration control in use everywhere these days, you'd probably find yourself being questioned at the airport if you later tried to use the original P/port, and would end up in a pile of trouble.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Ofcourse not. Will work only once for the OP. ....................................

Doh. Another one that fell on stony ground. rolleyes.gif

Thanx a lot for all that advice.

Actually she does not suspect anything, and I guess she will not even look there. But this is proove that you can hardly get rid of, and things may change. Or she might just see it by accident.

The cut of a page is not working, they are numbered and I can get in deep shit. Better to have an issue with your wife than the government.

Not that I know much about Passports, but if you ask your home country to issue a new P/port because you've "lost" the original, would they not cancel the original P/port thus making it invalid as a travel document? With electronic Immigration control in use everywhere these days, you'd probably find yourself being questioned at the airport if you later tried to use the original P/port, and would end up in a pile of trouble.

Perthie

Yes the original would be cancelled.

You may want to check the fees associated with getting a new passport. The Australian government charges a fortune once you start losing passports. Here are the charges:

One travel document lost/stolen in 5 years A$100

Two travel documents lost/stolen in 5 years A$226

Three or more travel documents lost/stolen in 5 years A$452

This is in addition to the normal passport fee!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hi,

I don't want my wife to know I go there, and I can't hide my Passport from her. Do they have some sort of stamp an extra paper that can be taken out like in cuba?

Cuba knows that it is a problem for lot of visitors that want to go to USA later on, so they don't put a stamp directly in the passport anymore, but on a extra paper that they keep when you leave. Would be great if Thailand had this kind of service.

Stay at home.

A little dishonest but you can get a duplicate. You will need to get off the plane in the middle so you can get the stamps for your "destination" Then fly to BKK and use the other passport. This is probably against the rules but it might work.

I store mine at my office anyway, with my traveling computer gear.

it'll never work.

to the OP.. either tell the wife the truth or use your imagination, and come up with a great excuse.

don't be fucking around with your passport though, which others have said.

Edited by lespaul5000

Hi,

Yes, don't go.

Other than getting a new passport on arrival back home. You're shit out of luck. :unsure: