Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

5 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Everton were very good this aft, Man utd didnt want to know.

We got a draw at Everton earlier in the season, does that make us better than man utd? :Whistle:

I’m not even sure you’re better than Bradford at the moment :hello10:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everton 4-0 Manchester United | Player Ratings

Everton 4-0 Manchester United | Richarlison Nets As Blues Destroy United

Everton 4 - 0 Man United MARK GOLDBRIDGE

Everton 4-0 Manchester United | Gwladys Street Reaction

14 hours ago, davidge said:

I’m not even sure you’re better than Bradford at the moment :hello10:

Only slightly!:sad:

1 hour ago, vimto66 said:

Only slightly!:sad:

Well next season you'll be able to do the double over Swansea :wink:

"Give Everton Some Credit" - Keane | Everton News Daily

CRICKET FUNNIES & A TRIP TO BOSTON | EVERTON UNSEEN #48

Andre Gomes Fee Set? | Everton News Daily

How Do Everton Achieve Top Six In The Future?

Easy.

They don’t! :hello09:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

2 minutes ago, davidge said:

Easy.

They don’t! :hello09:

Hi davidge I think they will {eventually) make the top 6.  Curently our squad isnt good enough and needs to be strengthend,  We need to trim our squad which will release money plus I think our chairmen will support the manager.  And in a few short years time we should move into a new stadium which will generate money.  So as long as the manager buys well I think we will do it :ThankGod1:

Add up how much money has been spent over last three years and still no real improvement .it now takes mega money to get to the top and stay there

1 hour ago, james 71 said:

Add up how much money has been spent over last three years and still no real improvement .it now takes mega money to get to the top and stay there

Nowadays it's not easy to become a top six side and stay there.  And since Moshiri bought into the club he has invested a lot of money.  One thing I've learnt since Moshiri took over has the main man is that it's not just about having some one with money.  It's also about getting the right manager and the right manager buying the right players.  I think Moshiri made a mistake in getting Koeman has manager and he bought a lot of wrong players. We now have a new manager in Marco Silva.  He inherited a big squad.  And having a big squad means your paying big money out in wages which is a drain on the club.  It's not been an easy season for Marco but in recent games we have seen in the way he wants the team to play. In recent home games we have beaten Chelsea,Arsenal and Manchester Utd.  All teams fighting for top 4 places.  And we didnt concede a goal and against Man Utd we were brilliant. Now we need to see what happens in summer.  Can we keep Gomez and Zouma. Can we trim the squad and bring in new players.  And next season see if Silva can build on this season.  A lot of ifs and buts but I think there has been signs this season that Silva can be good for the club and if he is given support by the board then maybe the future can be good.

Is Diego Costa The Striker Everton Need?

Everton In Hunt For Chelsea Striker? | Everton News Daily

Rumours are starting already

On Saturday we are away to Crystal Palace

After last Sunday's great win we will no doubt be rubbish against  Palace :P:D

On a serious note we need to win because we still have an outside chance of finishing 7th and that might be good enough to qualify for the Europa Cup.  A lot of fans don't like the Europa Cup just look at Burnley.  After doing well last season in the league they have struggled this season and fans think its because of there participation in the Europa Cup.  I want to be positive and think if we do qualify (outside chance) for the europa cup it wont impact on the league form.  And it can only help us get players

BIG TEAM NEWS + SUMMER PLANS! | CRYSTAL Palace V EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Crystal Palace v Everton | Match Preview

Everton V Crystal Palace MATCH PREVIEW

Chelsea Take Tough Kurt Zouma Stance | Everton News Daily

0 - 0 at Palace today

I believe we played well but up front we were rather blunt

I think one of Everton's priority's in the summer is to buy a centre forward who can score goals.  Calvert-Lewin is a prospect and causing our oppenents all kinds of problems but he isnt getting the goals.  I think we need a proven goal scorer.  A player who will help the team and hopefully someone that Calvert-Lewin can learn from

Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton | Instant Selhurst Park Reaction