Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where can i buy sleeping pills?

Guest Q

I had a few valium but they are gone and fly home soon. I like to sleep the wole flight too. So can someone please tell me where to ge them in Pattaya over or under the counter. PM me if you are not keen on replying publicly.

I would think any chemist in town would have valium, remember pretty much anything can be bought there.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

I had a few valium but they are gone and fly home soon. I like to sleep the wole flight too. So can someone please tell me where to ge them in Pattaya over or under the counter. PM me if you are not keen on replying publicly.

Fascino Pharm has them and they are not expensive. They only come in 5mg. It is located in North Pattaya. If you are at the Dolphine Circle just head to the bus station and you will see it on the right hand side of the road. It has a very big sign. A good place to buy just about anything you need.

Dancewatcher :LMFO:

test1.gif

Hi Q , okay if you really want to Knock yourself out , Valium is good ,

But ask the Pharmacist about ZOLAM , this is a Sedative , and works very well,

you will only need 1 maybe 2 , I fly from Perth to BKK its 7 Hour flight , i took 2 and still cannot remember Taking Off , and i woke up about 15 mins bfore landing , so that was a great Flight ( Hate Flying) But Q i dont drink so , i dont know how these Mix with Alcohol, ( I Know a few guy like to have a drink ) ,Stay away from anything that you dont know , sometimes these can cause a bit of Axiety instead of Causing you to relax, .

Like anything if you have a bit of time Try some different ones , but Valium or Zloam by themselves should do the trick ,

Choker

Xanax works better.

Yeah Xanax (Generic name; Alprazolam) is the best I have tried. A lot of the chemists refuse to sell it over the counter. I found that one of the small clinics on Soi Bua Khaw was willing to "precsribe" it too me. Great on long haul flights. Finish your meal then wash it down with a cognac and I wake up just in time for breakfast and the landing.

There is another on the market called Ambien which is supposed to be brilliant. It is expensive though and I have not managed to find any in Thailand yet. I am informed that it will be legal to produce it generically (under another brand name and invariably a lot cheaper) next year so it could well become available here soon.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Yeah Xanax (Generic name; Alprazolam) is the best I have tried. A lot of the chemists refuse to sell it over the counter. I found that one of the small clinics on Soi Bua Khaw was willing to "precsribe" it too me. Great on long haul flights. Finish your meal then wash it down with a cognac and I wake up just in time for breakfast and the landing.

I usually take it just before boarding and I'm often asleep before take off.

On North Between 3rd and Suk is a pharmacy near Town in Town hotel run by bilingual Peter. He sells powerful Xanax over the counter. Do not take more than 2. Very powerful and I accidentally took 4 and really OD'd for a long time. Wow!

On North Between 3rd and Suk is a pharmacy near Town in Town Hotel run by bilingual Peter. He sells powerful Xanax over the counter. Do not take more than 2. Very powerful and I accidentally took 4 and really OD'd for a long time. Wow!

Xanax comes in .25, .5, 1, AND 2 MG pills. The best ones are the 1 mg because they can be easily broken in half. If you've never taken it before I suggest you try .5 and see how it effects you, if you aren't asleep in an hour try another .5.

Is there any side affects from taking these tablets like headaches or been drowsey for a period of time after waking up.

As I hate flying and any little bit of turbulance wakes me up and taking a pill sounds like a good idea.

life is like Oral sex ...........one slip of the tongue and your in the shit!!

Is there any side affects from taking these tablets like headaches or been drowsey for a period of time after waking up.

As I hate flying and any little bit of turbulance wakes me up and taking a pill sounds like a good idea.

In my experience Valium gives you a pretty bad hang over, in fact I usually don't feel right for days after but Xanax does not.

There is another on the market called Ambien which is supposed to be brilliant. It is expensive though and I have not managed to find any in Thailand yet. I am informed that it will be legal to produce it generically (under another brand name and invariably a lot cheaper) next year so it could well become available here soon.

I filled a prescription of Ambien here in the states last week and all they had was the generic version. The pharmacist said it had been out about three months and she had no complaints on them. So I got the generic version. Havn't tried the generic yet but Ambien works great for me. I first took it flying from Los Angeles to Taiwan. I slept the entire way. Ambien Airlines is the way to go.

Edited by Fred C. Dobbs

Yeah, go with xanax 10 mg. Put you right out fast.

10 mg? You'll be lucky to wake up. Half to 2 mg MAX

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I usually buy my Xanax (Alprazolam) from the small pharmacy right across the street from Cherry hotel. Sometimes they refuse to sell but if i say that i have problems sleeping and i get Tenox (Temazepam) and Imovane (Zopiklon) in Europe they usually sell me the 2 mg Xanax.

I haven't tried Xanax, but Ambien CR is the way to go. Controlled Release Pills, will keep you asleep for about 7-8 hours, no hangover.

I also used sparingly a anti-depressant/sedative, Desirel (Trazodone) 50 mg which you can get in any pharmacy in Thailand. Relaxes you and you'll go to sleep. Much cheaper cause Made in Thailand.

stereo bar is on soi buakow budif you are comin from your digs the pharmacy will be on the right hand side

stereo bar is on soi buakow budif you are comin from your digs the pharmacy will be on the right hand side

Cheers. You at the Cherry bar piss up tommorrow?

10 mg? You'll be lucky to wake up. Half to 2 mg MAX

Yes, I don't know what ten Mg's of Xanax would do to you but the most I've ever taken is 2 mg's and I have a pretty good tolerance. If you've never taken it don't take more than 1 mg, .5 is probably better and if it isn't enough you can always take another .5 later.

Also last time I was in LOS I looked several places for Ambien and Lunestra and was told everywhere that I'd have to go to the hospital to get them.

Edited by BassGod