Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Irish Rovers Guesthouse Soi LK Metro

pseasnain

I stayed at the Irish Rover for a few days. Pros: It's clean, cheap, very guest friendly, no hassles, and the staff are helpful. The downside for me is I like to take a nap during the day and I had a big balcony room. It was too noisy for me. I am also a light sleeper and my room was on the second floor so I could hear all the partying going on all night below me. I literally went to bed at 6 a.m. every night but what are we in Pattaya for?

The maids were fantastic and they made up my room as soon as I left the room. They were always asking me if I needed anything. The showers worked well. I brought back 4-5 different girls during the stay and no one said a thing. Some of the girls teased me and said "strong man".

So it was good overall and if you want to stay in Pattaya for a long time, a guesthouse is the way to go. I live in Bangkok and have for the past 12 years. I am going to stick with the Areca Lodge because it is deathly quiet in there and that's what I need with all the stimulation of Pattaya.

Wow this place sounds great. I know it's too early but when I get to goto pattaya next year Jan. I will definitely consider this place.

I'm thinking about staying around 3 weeks. Are the rate still 800B for Superior or can I get a better rate for 3 weeks?

By the way I'm bringing a friend too, so he'll need his own room too.

Edited by ionacity77

Wow this place sounds great. I know it's too early but when I get to goto pattaya next year Jan. I will definitely consider this place.

I'm thinking about staying around 3 weeks. Are the rate still 800B for Superior or can I get a better rate for 3 weeks?

By the way I'm bringing a friend too, so he'll need his own room too.

send me an email when you know your dates and we can work something out,,

you wont be dissapointed

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

you wont be dissapointed

Thanks, Looking forward to it. : )

I stayed at the rover from 30may till june 8, there was a mix up on my booking as i wanted to stay for all of my trip from the 23 may but after a email form them saying i could i got nothing back, when i got into patts staying at a diff place i got a email from Simon asking where i was, i got back to him saying he never got back to me but i did need a room for rest of my stay so i popped in to see him, first thing simon said to me was sorry he did fuck up and it was not my fault, i stayed there for the last 8 days of my trip, room was good , the girls in the bar are great, i know one thing next time i go to patts the rover will be the first place i try to book into

thanks to simone and the girls

• 5 months later...

Enjoyed staying at Irish Rover last week for a couple of nights.

The short of it:

• I would stay there again.

The good:

• Internet - reliable, fast, included with room rate.
  • Inexpensive - I stayed in the larger suite on the top floor for THB700, including VAT, but excluding breakfast, which I chose to take elsewhere.
  • Attentive housekeeping - unintrusive, fresh linens daily, never even seen.
  • Girl friendly - very.
  • Responsive owner - the owner, Simon, missed nothing.
  • Location - right in the middle of the LK Metro adult pleasure zone, a short 5-minute walk to 2nd Road, and but a few more minutes to Beach Road.

The bad:

• Spartan furnishings - but, this is a place for shagging, no different than similar B&B's.
  • Street noise - from the top floor and streetside, music was loud until after about 2:00am, but not a problem if you are out until the bars close.
  • No elevator - the 4th floor never seemed more distant than at 2:00am.
  • Thai style bathroom/shower - not my favorite.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

hi in conjunction with The Drunken Duck we doing the darkside bar crawls in addition to the Ban Chang crawls every week from this week,, (you lucky thing) tuesdays and thursdays ,,, will give you the details when you arrive

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

I confirm all the good reports.

I was there for 4 weeks in a superior room in October/November 2011.

hotel is basic but clean and cheap. Free wi-fi and guest friendly.

Ideal place for football lovers: all major European Leagues' and Champions League's matches are shown. What you need to do is just ask to the staff which match you would like to watch and they will set it for you.

Location is great because in Soi LK Metro/Soi Diana there are many bars, go-gos, restaurants, laundries and mini-markets (7/11 and FM). It's central to everything: Walking Street and North Pattaya (massage parlours & Soi 6) can be either reached by walk (about 15 minutes) or by bus.

After 3 am Soi is very quiet.

In one word: excellent. I'll come back for sure. Recommended.

I also want to take the opportunity to thank once again Simon and his staff for the good service offered during my holiday.

See you soon.

just got back a couple of days ago from 3 weeks at the irish rover,big thanks to sy and josh and all the staff for being so friendly and nice as usual ,just like home for home for me ,can,t wait to get back early feb see you all then take care everybody.

Was there 2wks ago stayed rm 44 used it to.my advantage left in morning came back to sleep at night steps kept me in shape the real unique thing was the commradery.around the sport s event when I arrived didn't know anyone when I left met many new drinking buddies and sport fans cant wait to go back best location access to everything

• 9 months later...

So have the new guys (Simon and Joss) got the same buzz back as when Pat and Jo were running the place? It felt 'fake' Irish when Ian and Dom were running the place.

Many thanks 'Sean K'

Nice to see somebody has remembered the founders of The Irish Rovers hotel, i have many happy memories of Guests and staff, and of course the banter and the 'CRAIC'...Our Guests were the making of us, i will always be very grateful to them, for there custom and friendship.

Many thanks.

Pat.

you wont be dissapointed

I've definitely included the rovers in my short list for my Feb trip. I've been hearing and reading good things.

Does anybody else smell toast burning?

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in the Irish Rover at the begining of this month September.

The place has a very good vibe with friendly staff, very good breakfast (all day) for a very low price - I have never had better anywhere (for the value).

Its in the corner of the LK intersection and you can hear some of the buzz outside on the street. The room at 650 per night for the size and general layout has to be up there with the best value. Room has a good TV, Wall safe, Fridge etc. Felt secure and no problems sleeping etc

For me the staff are what make this place.. once you adjust to the time zone etc, they make you feel relaxed and hassel free. This was also very much true when bringing girls back - always made to feel welcome etc

Rooms are cleaned (if you get up) till late in the afternoon and if not fresh towels can be organised easy.

The place is not a 3/4*hotel but based on the room size, friendly staff (and Owner/manager), general vibe, room TV, Fridge, Air Con etc at the price I can easly recomend.

28339_106588719386673_100001066373402_53824_6488190_n.jpg

the world famous "teddy bear"

Hi , Can you please tell me the name of the one in the front in red.

She looks damn cute :)