IGNORED

Irish Rovers Guesthouse Soi LK Metro

pseasnain

I'd just like to say thanks to Simon and all the girls at the Irish Rovers for their hospitality during my recent stay there. I'd highly recommend it for anyone thinking of staying in the LK Metro area. I will be using it again. The girls make you feel really welcome and it's more like a family atmosphere and much better than staying in a hotel. As Arnie once opined 'I'll be back'

Guest meekwamsuk

irish rovers is a great place,, laid back atmosphere,,,,i always stay there ,,girls are great, simon and josh are good straight talking blokes, food is good , and the birds are good, play all the major sporting events and will go the extra mile to show the more unusal games if you request them like i did,,,, all in all 10/10 i too will be back,

:Circle_Sharks:

I stayed in March of this year and would support all the comments made already, especially about the family atmosphere.

I found Simon and Josh to be really helpful and the girls are a lot of fun.

LK Metro is a good place to stay. There are loads of bars and about five gogo bars locally, and of course, the rest of Pattaya is only minutes away.

I will be back in October and definitely plan to book again at Irish Rovers.

Cheers

Tony

just to give some "balance" to this thread.

i stayed at the irish rovers last year and did not enjoy myself at all.

the owners were in a fight so that neither was on site.

i found the girls there to be like the girls in many bars (i.e. wanting me to buy them drinks).

getting soap for the bathroom turned into a little scene.

the a/c wasn't working well (it sounded like there was a rain storm happening outside)

might have just been the wrong place at the wrong time.

i chose there because of all the great things that i had heard about the place.

i found the girls there to be like the girls in many bars (i.e. wanting me to buy them drinks).

the a/c wasn't working well (it sounded like there was a rain storm happening outside)

This is the polar opposite to my experience there. Girls weren't one bit pushy about ladydrinks and as regards the soap I always get my stock in at 7/11 just after I check in. Maybe a guesthouse isn't for everyone but I find hotels a bit clinical and prefer the human touch.

you did visit indeed at the wrong time,,,,the last 2 owners didnt get on ,,, the place as been under new management since october last year when simon and josh took over from ian, and i would welcome you back to 'see the differance'

we have many new girls,, got rid of anyone with a shit attitude, and replaced half the ac/s

come and see,,,,i will buy you a beer

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : info@i-rovers.com

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: info@i-rovers.com...............LIVE LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

you did visit indeed at the wrong time,,,,the last 2 owners didnt get on ,,, the place as been under new management since october last year when simon and josh took over from ian, and i would welcome you back to 'see the differance'

we have many new girls,, got rid of anyone with a shit attitude, and replaced half the ac/s

:Good_Post: how nice to see service like this.. well done Irish Rovers :Clap7:

images.jpg

HEY I want a slice of this free beer action 555

sorry, my post should have ended as follows:

"listening to the latest posts it seems that the rovers has changed for the better."

like i said, when i was there, a management problem existed. i didn't know that new management stepped in.

glad to hear it since the rovers has had a great reputation!

I agree nice open fronted bar looking onto Soi LK,laid back indeed with several of the girls there in the past lol

I'd just like to say thanks to Simon and all the girls at the Irish Rovers for their hospitality during my recent stay there. I'd highly recommend it for anyone thinking of staying in the LK Metro area. I will be using it again. The girls make you feel really welcome and it's more like a family atmosphere and much better than staying in a hotel. As Arnie once opined 'I'll be back'

I was at the Rovers in December 2010 and I can say ditto to the above. I hope to stay there for the most of October.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

I was at the Rovers in December 2010 and I can say ditto to the above. I hope to stay there for the most of October.

I hope to go back in August and will be staying here again ...hard to stay away from a place with a Teddybear as cashier 555

I hope to go back in August and will be staying here again ...hard to stay away from a place with a Teddybear as cashier 555

LOL. Good one mate.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

LOL. Good one mate.

28339_106588719386673_100001066373402_53824_6488190_n.jpg

the world famous "teddy bear"

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: info@i-rovers.com...............LIVE LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

28339_106588719386673_100001066373402_53824_6488190_n.jpg

the world famous "teddy bear"

Ah you'd have to love her Simon

Ah you'd have to love her Simon

we all do shes our "number 1" pat

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Had a great stay at the Rovers (Ian was running it then) couple of new years back but have been back a few times since to the bar and always had a great time 10/10 from me.

Yes, love to Teddybear - shes always a good laugh.

this is a great guest house to stay,i stayed there for 3 weeks in january simon is a top guy as are the rest of the staff always seeing if you want to get involved in things from pool and darts nights and football,if they have the room i will be staying again,

Thanks for the info, seems a good place for a noobie to go to help show them the ropes. I think I'll stay here for my trip :)

Thanks for the info, seems a good place for a noobie to go to help show them the ropes. I think I'll stay here for my trip :)

Yes I'd highly recommend the Irish Rovers. The girls are always up for a laugh and a drink (beware of those Sangsorm slammers they make you take 555). Bar is open 24 hours and great value accommodation plus the LK Metro area now has 5 agogos, a BJ bar, a coyote bar and the Devil's Den on your doorstep ...what more could a man need?

Got to agree with you... My friend and i are making our first trip in November and this sounds the perfect place to stay, i hope you have room for 2 more in early November! :)

So have the new guys (Simon and Joss) got the same buzz back as when Pat and Jo were running the place? It felt 'fake' Irish when Ian and Dom were running the place.

• 2 weeks later...

Simon,

It's that time of year again. I will be in pattaya somewhere between 6/13 and 6/26. Are there any available rooms and deals like you hooked me up the past 3,4,5 (umteen) times???

Sincerely,

Les from Hawaii

Simon,

It's that time of year again. I will be in pattaya somewhere between 6/13 and 6/26. Are there any available rooms and deals like you hooked me up the past 3,4,5 (umteen) times???

Sincerely,

Les from Hawaii

hi les,,,

sure we can work something out,,, let me know when you know the exact dates

all the best

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263