IGNORED

Sutus court

piero

The old Sutus Court is an institution for the regular sexpats!! as its the original value for money no frills dated rooms but has pool, although in shade now as surrounded by buildings, but wasnt 10ys ago when I stayed there.

Stil have friends that stay there as good location if dont like to travel far and good for walking to soi LK Metro and on buakow can get the baht bus.

Lots newer places surrounding it but believe you can stay there long term for around 7,000bt per mth inc wifi so suits the sexpats on a budget or pension as quiet a few stay there.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

I don't know what the new website is if there is one but haven't been able to get on that one all week. I see that they are now on Agoda which is a recent thing but I have just made a reservation on www.booking.com nothing to pay upfront and free cancellation.

Make sure you stay in the new building zone1

I don't know what the new website is if there is one but haven't been able to get on that one all week. I see that they are now on Agoda which is a recent thing but I have just made a reservation on www.booking.com nothing to pay upfront and free cancellation.

Booking.com has a good contract in this respect providing the hotel of your choice is on theior site. They do however have a tiny number of hotels in Pattaya compared to Agoda so best to check through both.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Can anyone describe the differences between zone 1 2 3 4?