Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sutus court

piero

Is there a bar by the pool?

Where exactly on Soi Bukao is it?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Is there a bar by the pool?

Where exactly on Soi Bukao is it?

right opposite 18 coins

11012011259.jpg

Dayo...

Do they have free WiFi in the rooms?

And Pepe, in case you don't know where 18 Coins is, just get to the corner of Soi Diana Inn and Soi Buakaow - then walk just a few steps on Soi Buakaow toward Pattaya Tai (south) and look to your left.

Bakwan

Do they have free WiFi in the rooms?

And Pepe, in case you don't know where 18 Coins is, just get to the corner of Soi Diana Inn and Soi Buakaow - then walk just a few steps on Soi Buakaow toward Pattaya Tai (south) and look to your left.

Bakwan

Thanks Bakwan. Was looking at the 18 coins website to find out and noticed it says "Sorry hotel is now full until further notice!" Must be a popular place.

Might try out this Sutus place 550/900 is pretty reasonable for a hotel with a pool in that area. Still like to know if they have a bar at the pool, anyone?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Thanks Bakwan. Was looking at the 18 coins website to find out and noticed it says "Sorry hotel is now full until further notice!" Must be a popular place.

Might try out this Sutus place 550/900 is pretty reasonable for a hotel with a pool in that area. Still like to know if they have a bar at the pool, anyone?

are they on the internet..so that you can book a room

There is a link in the OP but no dedicated website. Not even an e mail, just a phone number +66 38 4286323

RULES

1NQq.gif

No bar at the pool. The pool area is in the shade most of the day, the brickwork is covered with mildew and the water is cloudy. Good location and decent rooms but the pool area lets the hotel down.

No bar at the pool. The pool area is in the shade most of the day, the brickwork is covered with mildew and the water is cloudy. Good location and decent rooms but the pool area lets the hotel down.

That's a shame. Thanks for the info Yogi. That's why I love this forum.

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 1 month later...

Well that's a nice new website, thanks Prezzer. I wonder if they've upgraded their pool?

RULES

1NQq.gif

I have stayed in this area for my last 2 visits and never heard of either of these 2 places.

Will have to check them out on my next visit.

Looking at the websites they look pretty good.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

What's the difference between zone? (as indicated on the website zone 1 to 5)

Thanks beforehand.

What's the difference between zone? (as indicated on the website zone 1 to 5)

Thanks beforehand.

http://www.sutuscourt.com/rooms.html

Basicly size of room, size of TV etc

RULES

1NQq.gif

Does Sutus Court accept credit cards and are sheets and towels changed daily?

I have been in that area many times and don't recall ever seeing Sutus Court. I'll check it out when I'm in town in a few weeks.

• 1 month later...

I tried to make a booking via their website and have had a reply in relation to the booking. The reply however did take a week.

sutus.com

"Looking at the websites they look pretty good."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pictures were taken by a very good photographer.

• 10 months later...

Maybe anybody has their new website,because this one do not work http://www.sutuscourt.com/

I don't know what the new website is if there is one but haven't been able to get on that one all week. I see that they are now on Agoda which is a recent thing but I have just made a reservation on www.booking.com nothing to pay upfront and free cancellation.