Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel in Soi 7/8

a1602b

I am looking for a hotel in Soi 7/8 so I can enjoy the beer bars rather than my usual gogo haunts.

I am booked in the the Baywalk Residence down by Soi 13 for a few days but would like somewhere at the other end of Beach Road for the rest of my stay.

Requirements are:

1. Girl friendly

2. Free Wifi in room

3. Balcony

4. Large comfortable room with decent shower

5. In room safe

I am prepared to pay up to 2500 Baht as I am on a short stay only.

Any ideas guys?

Some nice new hotels down Soi 10 would probably suit. Seems really quiet too; a posh Soi 13 so to speak!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I have stayed and at Flipper House soi 7 Nice clean rooms friendly starf 2 swimming pools and a good breaky for around 1400 bath a nite, girl friendly too enjoy

Jolly Roger

I have stayed and at Flipper House soi 7 Nice clean rooms friendly starf 2 swimming pools and a good breaky for around 1400 bath a nite, girl friendly too enjoy

I stayed at the flipper in february great hotel,no inroom safe but thats ok,inroom safes are not secure in my opinion

Just looking at their website now. Looks good. Which wing should I book?

I like this room at Flipper Lodge (Photos below) - great for Devils Den takeaway sessions ;0

But check Wifi - not sure if they have.

Also just stayed at Seame Springs on Soi 10 - great location - I think I stayed in what they call the Mid Deluxe at 2090 baht or less 300p/n if you join(Costs 300). Had a look at Page 10 as well in same street but for me Seame was spot on.

Otherwise - Eastiny Plaza on 8 - but again check Wifi - I think it only has the cables in room so no good for Ipods ? But have stayed there many times and always enjoy. Current trip report on link below

My link

room_suite02.jpg

room_suite03.jpg

Flipper lodge looks great with good prices, but does anyone know whether it has free wifi or wired internet in the rooms?

I stayed in the new wing , i think its c wing it was about 1350 bt a night

no free wifi but you can buy vouchers for the hotel wifi not very expensive

I am looking for a hotel in Soi 7/8 so I can enjoy the beer bars rather than my usual gogo haunts.

I am booked in the the Baywalk Residence down by Soi 13 for a few days but would like somewhere at the other end of Beach Road for the rest of my stay.

Requirements are:

1. Girl friendly

2. Free Wifi in room

3. Balcony

4. Large comfortable room with decent shower

5. In room safe

I am prepared to pay up to 2500 Baht as I am on a short stay only.

Any ideas guys?

Sunshihe hotel on Soi 8 is good and I think covers all your requirements (not sure about Wifi but their web site will no doubt confirm).

If you book it through Agoda it should be less than 1000 baht a night (the 1.5k baht you save each day will then pay for an afternoon ST on Soi 6, or cover most of the cost of a soapy massage each day instead!)

Oh yes and at the Sunshine you get a pretty decent free breakfast each morning as well!

I do not think Flipper House in soi 7 does not have safes in the rooms.

Not sure about wifi connection either.

IMO if a hotel does not have web connection in the room & a safe then its not for us type of guys.

I am sure most will agree ?????

I do not think Flipper House in soi 7 does not have safes in the rooms.

Not sure about wifi connection either.

IMO if a hotel does not have web connection in the room & a safe then its not for us type of guys.

I am sure most will agree ?????

there are so much internet cafes outside,so normaly you dont need

a own computer.And Safe in room,i never ever want to ecsept,because it#s to easy

to open without a safe key or the right number as well.Youcan get a lot of infos

about this on YOU TUBE as well.Cheers,mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Which hotel in the Eastiny group is the nicest? Needs in room wifi though.

Are they doing a lot of building work around Sunshine hotel?

Yes they certainly were in January but not sure how far they have got.

The 'residence' rooms with balconies are on the other (Second Road) side so any disturbance should be minimal.

flipper house has rooms with safe box in room, they are not the cheaper ones, but good price and good rooms, but wifi is charged and it is not cheap, it may be better to buy a prepaid card for your phone, although speed is not great :(

Stayed in Eastiny Plaza in Jan,guestfriendly,great breakfast,this is some pics from my seawiew room.

rum1.jpg

rum2.jpg

rum 3.jpg

Edited by fenom

Stayed at Flipper House, Great with the 2 pools on the roof great rooms nice staff and a good breakfast. Wifi is charged extra, But i think its a great place anyway.

I have now booked the Eastiny Inn for 2 days then move on to Baywalk Residence. That way I have a couple of days down by Soi7/8 then move further up between there and Walking Street. Anyone got any comments on either? I have a Superior room in Eastiny and an Executive Deluixe in Baywalk - both booked through Agoda.

I will take some photos and report back - is the Baywalk on the seafront or do I need to make my way through Boyztown?

The rooms at the Eastiny are ok, but some are noisier than others due to the location. As you are only staying 2 nights, you shouldn't have a problem. I didn't see eye to eye with the manager, but that's another story. There is internet connection beside reception.

Stayed in Eastiny Plaza in Jan,guestfriendly,great breakfast,this is some pics from my seawiew room.

Free internet in room via cable(borrowed free from reception)safe in room,noice from bars in soi8 until 3 in morning.

I know only the Eastiny Seven. But i think the Eastiny Inn is the same quality.

Eastiny Group is ok. How much is the Superior Room at Agoda?

I paid $42 US per night for the Eastiny Inn and about $90 US per night for the Executive Deluxe with breakfast at the Baywalk Residence, so I hope it will be twice as nice! Has anyone stayed there yet? Both through Agoda.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at the Baywalk for 4 nights two weeks ago. Great rooms, very big. Quiet very little noise. Pool on top good though too warm and a little small. hotel about 20 metres back from Beach rd , 5 minute walk to WS and 5 minute walk to 2nd rd past the Fraser resort. One thing i thought the area around hotel didnt have as many facilities around it (laundry, internet cafe, supermarkets) as other areas I have stayed in (soi 7/8 and soi bikini/buakwow)