Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

dancewatchers, View Talay 6

dirk1970

Hello,

have anyone booked there http://dancewatchers.com/VT_6_condo_building_information_Pattaya.html and can tell something about it? I am thinking about ROOM 13-445. Are they well clean?

They requiere to pay some money in advance, does the booking work fine?

What is with the bathrooms, any problems with the water there?

If I want do they IDCheck of the girls?

Dirk

booked many times with dancewatcher in vt6 no problems

i am booked into 13-445 next week i will let you know what the room is like, but i dont think there will be any problems as usual

Dancewwatchers rooms are great. No issues. It has been a while since I was in VBiew Talay 6 but I am pretty sure they (building security) do not check ids.

Just search Dancewatchers and you'll find a lot of good feedback (including mine) on the quality of their rooms & service. :Bravo1:

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

The only problem I had was that the unit next door was being built out, which meant pneumatic drills going from 8am to 6pm every fucking day (except Sunday). Sounded like they were in my unit, if not in my head drilling my teeth! Pre-paying is a bit of a bitch because you have committed to the unit, no matter what. Dancewatcher did give me a partial refund when I told him I had to leave due to the noise. If I was staying in a hotel, I wouldnt have lost any money..... Just something to think about since VT6 is a relatively new building, and many units are still being finished.

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Stayed with Tick & M often. Good operators and have recommended to my friends. Mate of mine rents his condo out with them and he too has good things to say about them.

Daryle

Just back home after 9 nights at VT 6 in 26th Floor room 1004. Wow what a nice room with a simply awesome view, night time/early morning especially. Huge King+ bed, could easily fit 4, I managed 3 and that was fun enough! Nice dimmable lighting, 42cm LCD flat TV, nice shower, very very comfortable and only 5 mins from anywhere in Pattaya by motocycle taxi or songtaew. Complex has two laundries cheap rates, a coffee shop, two grocery stores, a massage shop, and nice outdoor pool. 2 minute walk out to the coconut bar if you want 500B short-time, have breakfast at Flipper Lodge on Soi 8, 3 minutes walk 139 baht. Walk to LK Metro up Soi Diana.

Had 13 girls there over the 9 days, all of them LOVED the room. Had to push a few out the door heheh! Was tempted to do a session on the balcony as its so high up you are higher than the whole of Pattaya - but save that for next time.

The long boring hospital-like hallways takea bit of getting used to, but the room more than makes up for it and I made a few good contacts with other people staying.

for 1800B its good value in this area of beach road.

Huge space for carparking, a bonus on beach road if you drive.

Just back home after 9 nights at VT 6 in 26th Floor room 1004. Wow what a nice room with a simply awesome view, night time/early morning especially. Huge King+ bed, could easily fit 4, I managed 3 and that was fun enough! Nice dimmable lighting, 42cm LCD flat TV, nice shower, very very comfortable and only 5 mins from anywhere in Pattaya by motocycle taxi or songtaew. Complex has two laundries cheap rates, a coffee shop, two grocery stores, a massage shop, and nice outdoor pool. 2 minute walk out to the coconut bar if you want 500B short-time, have breakfast at Flipper Lodge on Soi 8, 3 minutes walk 139 baht. Walk to LK metro up Soi Diana.

Had 13 girls there over the 9 days, all of them LOVED the room. Had to push a few out the door heheh! Was tempted to do a session on the balcony as its so high up you are higher than the whole of Pattaya - but save that for next time.

The long boring hospital-like hallways takea bit of getting used to, but the room more than makes up for it and I made a few good contacts with other people staying.

I must have been the next guest in 1004 after you left LRanger. I was there last week. It did cross my mind who had been shagging in the bed prior to me. :GoldenSmile1:

I agree with everything you said. The location is awesome, the unit itself with that view is great. I would leave the curtains open at night when I went out and always managed to get a great reaction when I got back later with a girl looking over the city and the bay.

Also considered doing the deed on the balcony but kept thinking about the railing collapsing and taking a 26 floor tumble over the edge whilst attached to a small asian lady.

Will book that room again one day.

Hello,

have anyone booked there http://dancewatchers...on_Pattaya.html and can tell something about it? I am thinking about ROOM 13-445. Are they well clean?

They requiere to pay some money in advance, does the booking work fine?

What is with the bathrooms, any problems with the water there?

If I want do they IDCheck of the girls?

Dirk

Dirk

I stayed in 13-447 at xmas for nearly 2 weeks and previously I have stayed in one of their units in VT2A.

Are they clean? yes absolutely...my condo was spotless when I moved in.

They requiere to pay some money in advance, does the booking work fine? Yes the booking is really easy...just follow the instructions that Tik gives you...no need to worry about anything.

What is with the bathrooms, any problems with the water there? No problems with water in my condo...the shower worked fine and I was on the same floor as your room.

If I want do they IDCheck of the girls? Yes, the security guards at VT6 have a little book...they never asked to check the ID of my girls but they would if you asked them.

I would say if you have booked a room with Tik/Dancewatchers then don't worry...lots of guys have booked with them and they always get good reviews. VT6 is a great location as well.

Enjoy your trip.

Hey NTV did you get the condoms and KY I left in the cupboard? Bodyguard 56's if I recall correctly. Well there were at least 14 diff gals in that bed and I also thought it would be nice to fuck like a madman late on night on the balcony. There were 3 of us in that bed one crazy 5am morning. One of the best beds, soo big and comfortable. Many circus-like acts can be done in complete safety hehe.

Tik's girls were a bit slow getting started with the cleaning, and that caught me out badly one Saturday 9/4 morning when my Jan 11 g/friend came up after meeting me at the beach. She was really really (really) pissed off to find long black hair on those shiny tiles, and I suppose the 3 used condoms in the bathroom bin didn't add the romantic touch I was looking for!

She was also pissed even more when I said I had given the others 1000LT and her only 500Bt when it was only a BJ becoz she had her period (when staying at Dynasty Inn on the first two nights)

Sort of handy really because it freed up the 7-18th nicely.

Top room, top location.

## Open curtain with lights left on moodily dimmed for a spectacular return with latest friend. All suitably impressed ##

Guys just one last point - if wanting to stay at VT6, the view on the WS side is superb. Ask for that side if a room is available.

Apart from Dancewatcher, Honeys coffee shop on site has quite a few condo rooms for rent. [email protected]. Rates range from 900B up to around 2K baht per night.

Unfortunately there is nohwere to tie-up the stallion.

The only problem I had was that the unit next door was being built out, which meant pneumatic drills going from 8am to 6pm every fucking day (except Sunday). Sounded like they were in my unit, if not in my head drilling my teeth! Pre-paying is a bit of a bitch because you have committed to the unit, no matter what. Dancewatcher did give me a partial refund when I told him I had to leave due to the noise. If I was staying in a hotel, I wouldnt have lost any money..... Just something to think about since VT6 is a relatively new building, and many units are still being finished.

In most hotels you can change rooms when there's a problem.

Just back home after 9 nights at VT 6 in 26th Floor room 1004. Wow what a nice room with a simply awesome view, night time/early morning especially. Huge King+ bed, could easily fit 4, I managed 3 and that was fun enough! Nice dimmable lighting, 42cm LCD flat TV, nice shower, very very comfortable and only 5 mins from anywhere in Pattaya by motocycle taxi or songtaew. Complex has two laundries cheap rates, a coffee shop, two grocery stores, a massage shop, and nice outdoor pool. 2 minute walk out to the coconut bar if you want 500B short-time, have breakfast at Flipper Lodge on Soi 8, 3 minutes walk 139 baht. Walk to LK metro up Soi Diana.

1,800 baht per night without hotel service?!

Security guards check ID when they feel like it I noticed.

In the older View Talays they used to check and keep ID cards when asked.

Guys just one last point - if wanting to stay at VT6, the view on the WS side is superb. Ask for that side if a room is available.

Apart from Dancewatcher, Honeys coffee shop on site has quite a few condo rooms for rent. [email protected]. Rates range from 900B up to around 2K baht per night.

Unfortunately there is nohwere to tie-up the stallion.

I read somewhere that at the other side the view is blocked by the new Hilton.

Hey NTV did you get the condoms and KY I left in the cupboard? Bodyguard 56's if I recall correctly. Well there were at least 14 diff gals in that bed and I also thought it would be nice to fuck like a madman late on night on the balcony. There were 3 of us in that bed one crazy 5am morning. One of the best beds, soo big and comfortable. Many circus-like acts can be done in complete safety hehe.

Tik's girls were a bit slow getting started with the cleaning, and that caught me out badly one Saturday 9/4 morning when my Jan 11 g/friend came up after meeting me at the beach. She was really really (really) pissed off to find long black hair on those shiny tiles, and I suppose the 3 used condoms in the bathroom bin didn't add the romantic touch I was looking for!

She was also pissed even more when I said I had given the others 1000LT and her only 500Bt when it was only a BJ becoz she had her period (when staying at Dynasty Inn on the first two nights)

Sort of handy really because it freed up the 7-18th nicely.

Top room, top location.

## Open curtain with lights left on moodily dimmed for a spectacular return with latest friend. All suitably impressed ##

Good work LRanger. I didnt find the condoms or KY in the cupboard but the ones stuck on the ceiling above the bed were a bit of a worry. :GoldenSmile1:

I only stayed 5 nights over Easter. Four girls stayed over (one managed to double up) and you are right, that bed is huge and very comfy. I too comtemplated getting a couple of girls in there with me but I need a bit more time to work the logistics out on that one. I think I could have arranged it the last night as I took a bargirl to a go-go and introduced her to a dancer who comes from the same area. They seemed to have an instant rapport and were holding hands with each other. Hmmmm.....I knew I should have suggested something but I decided to focus on those little asses up on the podium and let the opportunity go through to the keeper.

I did a clean up of the long black hair each morning because I thought it could be embarrasing and threw a heap of tissues in the bin to cover the obvious antics of the night before. I stuffed up with the cleaning. Paid 1000 baht but it ended up being 2 cleans only as they didnt do it on the weekend. Oh well, not a big drama.

All in all, I really liked the way Tik handled the booking and she even arranged my pickup and return to Bangkok. Great service. Cant wait to go back and hopefully I can get that room again. Might be able to slip in a trip in June and stay down at V2A in Jomtien. I like it down there too.

All the best.

this spot sounds good ! if they only clean the rooms twice weekly , who pray tell dresses the bed every morning ?????

1000B per week for daily service. The girls are great. Sheets changed once a week if I recollect but given the clean set is in the cupboard I am sure they would change any carnage or devastation quick smart.

1000B per week for daily service. The girls are great. Sheets changed once a week if I recollect correctly, but given the clean set is in the cupboard I am sure they would change any carnage or devastation quick smart. They dont do weekends as I understand it.

When I am with Thai wife and daughter, we always stay at Jomtien, at Nirvana Boutique on Soi 4, excellent thai decor breakfast is a bit ordinary. I think the VT's at Jomtien aren't in as convenient a location as VT6 and you can get many good rooms in JT for good rates. Chef@Home on beach road is a great spot and less than 1000 or so inc breakfast.

It is a slight time delay getting to-from Pattaya but Jomtien is much nicer in the day-time than Pattaya Beach road. Hey and Yellow House on Soi 6 is great for daytime oil massage.

I reckon Tik should include a few DVD movies with the DVD player, but then again WTF would have time to watch them.

What happened to View Talay 4?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Good question PLP. Maybe its yet to rise from those vacant blocks along Thapraya Road.

Hey anyone Stayed at vt6 26-1006? its pretty new and i would love to hear what you think?

In most hotels you can change rooms when there's a problem.

Ummm......yeah, but VT6 is not a hotel. So, Im not sure what your point is.

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Archived