IGNORED

dancewatchers, View Talay 6

dirk1970

Ummm......yeah, but VT6 is not a hotel. So, Im not sure what your point is.

Hi mate..If you check what I have posted in this thread you can see that this character Pilatus is one of those accounts I am suspicious of that are making derogatory comments about other businesses.

My link Mission Agogo thread

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I have stayed at VT6 once before and will be booking there for my next trip. I too had an issue with the weekly bed change. I did email dancewatcher and he did say that for 1500 baht a week they will do daily bed change.

• 6 months later...

I travel to Pattaya at minimum of four times a year. Each time I stay in View Talay 6 booked with Dacewatchers every time and never had a problem. By far this is the best place for me to stay. Very conveniently located, almost in the middle of beach road. The manager takes care of everything for you from airport pick-up to drop-off. Just try it once if you don't like it then try somewhere else the next time.

Hello all,

I am looking at the Dancewatcher's web site (quite nice) and HAVE to ask a question....

The picture of the girl who does the 'maid' service... is very .. nice... and next to the picture it mentions 'Full Service'.......

You can guess where I'm going with this. Should I stop, or might there be more special request options available? ^.^;

Also, there is mention of a massage 'parlor' that does room service..... (same thought as above).

(What can I say, some days I'm too lazy to get out of bed, and if I can get all that and room service AND a view, I might just stay in bed for a while).

The maids are just maids. Very sweet girls. Full service in that instance means they dont just make your bed, they clean the same as at a hotel.

I have only been to the massage parlour at View Talay 6. Yes, I believe they come up to your room if you request. Not sure if you can get the extras there. I didnt, but I didnt ask.

They all see you come and go all the time so I always think it is safer to find your girls outside and then you won't have any issues when you bring them back.

Dancewatchers is a good operation and Tik (who is in most of the website photos) runs a very professional business and is highly recommended by many here on the board (including me).

one quick question: when you make the booking you pay the entire stay upfront by credit card or a fee (if thats the case how much?) and when you arrive you pay the total balance?

When you book you pay a deposit by credit card via paypal. I stay for around 10 days and the deposit it 6300b (300 of that is admin/paypal fee). You then pay the balance in cash (baht) upon arrival to the girls who settle you in the room. Tik will tell you how much that balance is once your deposit is paid.

There are a few add-ons not included in the room rate. 800b for laundry and to restore the room at the end of your stay. If you want maid service it is a further 1000 per week. This is all included in that final amount you pay the girls though. There is heaps of other stuff you can rent off them like local phone, motorbike etc. if you want it. Just browse through the website and it is all there as well as lots of interesting bits of info.

i have never seen girls get ID Checked..

You can take as many as you want , your paying for the condo.

My mate stayed and had 5 girls in his room with another mate.

• 1 year later...

Guys ...just booked today 25-987   and looking forward to entertain my girls with the moddy lights it has in July 13. I just can nt wait nw..and fell July to come up instantly ..poor me ..                              

That unit is fantastic. Great choice.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Wanna boom boom many as I can ..its been really hard to get in july scheduled to check in....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I think you made your point clear so do you have to post the same reply to all DW threads???????

And it´s your opinion maybe other people think other agents are the best :GoldenSmile1:

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

• 9 months later...

I think you made your point clear so do you have to post the same reply to all DW threads???????

And it´s your opinion maybe other people think other agents are the best :GoldenSmile1:

Me smells that Dancewatcher is his agent, renting out his unit.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

Archived