IGNORED

BJ transfer hepatits to your body

flyx

unprotected BJ transfers hepatits b,c to your body

why you risk with your health

Because chances are slim and getting a BJ with a condom on feels like drinking a beer without acohol in it :P

I agree (see below) however why not get vaccinated at your doctor before you go?

"Sexual transmission. You may become infected if you have unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex with an infected partner whose blood, saliva, semen or vaginal secretions enter your body. You can also become infected from shared sexual devices if they're not washed or covered with a condom. The virus is present in the secretions of someone who's infected and enters your body through small tears that can develop in your rectum or vagina during sexual activity."

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hepatitis...0398/DSECTION=3

Because when my bestfriend was 16 he was knocked off his bike and killed by a speeding truck

Because some asshole flew a plane into the building where I was working

There's two good reasons for you

It is a cheap way to get fucked,it could ruine your lives.I got vaccinated last year on hepatitis B and I am safe for next five years.Blowjobs are not real danger,kissing with few girs every night is.Still there is no vaccine for hepatitis C,but never the less go to nearby hospital and get it done guys,first two vaccines are on monthly bases,and the third one is 5 months after the second.(it works after the first vaccine,it boosts your immune system,so it is not too late to do it tomorrow if you are already in Thailand.

Because when my bestfriend was 16 he was knocked off his bike and killed by a speeding truck

There's two good reasons for you

It's your life

But i dont think your friend knew if he go out ,a truck will knock him

If he knew he didn't go out surely !!

Be careful crossing the road

Be careful to only eat fruit you have washed yourself

be sure to always wash your hands

Be sure your seatbelt is securely fastened

Be sure to call Mama every day

Be careful crossing the road

Be careful to only eat fruit you have washed yourself

be sure to always wash your hands

Be sure your seatbelt is securely fastened

Be sure to call Mama every day

Then die anyway to hell with it.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Then die anyway to hell with it.

:Question: livin life in the fast lane

:Busted: livin life in the fast lane

with your foot flat to the floor

2226683440102916010S500x500Q85.jpg

So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door

Does the ends justify the means. We all have an acceptable level of risk we are willing to take in many differnent situations. Some condoms are great for BJs because they are so thin but not good for screwing with. Many of these girls know their way of life depends on them staying clean but you still never know.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

I wear rubbers for everything, you can catch the clap from a blowjob too.

You can also catch VD from eating the girl out.

If you catch the clap your holiday is going to be put on hold while you

wait for the antibiotics to do their job.

Better to put up with the slight inconvenience from using a condom than

losing 4 days of my 2 weeks in paradise.

It is a cheap way to get fucked,it could ruine your lives.I got vaccinated last year on hepatitis B and I am safe for next five years.Blowjobs are not real danger,kissing with few girs every night is.Still there is no vaccine for hepatitis C,but never the less go to nearby hospital and get it done guys,first two vaccines are on monthly bases,and the third one is 5 months after the second.(it works after the first vaccine,it boosts your immune system,so it is not too late to do it tomorrow if you are already in Thailand.

I've heard its real easy to catch if you like licking girls ring pieces.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I've heard its real easy to catch if you like licking girls ring pieces.

Is that true, "shit" But i love it

Im rather partial.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that after they have eaten spicy food and just been for a dump?.......just wondering! :Hate_Computer:

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real

because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured

and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time

and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us,

they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,

because, this is just a ride..."

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

I don't care tbh. Chances are minimal, with a jonny, blowjobs are pathetic.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Because some asshole flew a plane into the building where I was working

That day made me rethink my whole life and whether or not I was living too much in to the future. I guess I'm not the only one. Die happy or die sad...you're still dead. I'll take the BBBJ anyday.

cr

[center][size="3"][url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/21796-getting-to-los-in-one-piece-tips-for-surviving-the-flight/page__p__322708__fromsearch__1&#entry322708"]Getting to LOS in one piece, tips for surviving the flight[/url] [/size][size="3"] [color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Restaurant Reviews[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34723-benihanas-brunch-in-royal-garden-plaza/page__p__550523__fromsearch__1&#entry550523"]Benihana's Brunch[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40196-shabushi-restaurant-6th-fl-central-festival/page__p__642739__fromsearch__1&#entry642739"]Shabushi[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40224-central-festival-food-loft/"]Central Food Loft[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56291-rosabieng-restaurant-sukhumvit-soi-11/"]Rosabieng (Bangkok)[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34681-more-bar-and-grill-downstairs-from-the-marriott/page__p__549788__fromsearch__1&#entry549788"]More Bar and Grill[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34680-valentines-day-at-cherrys-on-third/page__p__549786__fromsearch__1&#entry549786"]Cherry's[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56293-bali-hai-sunset/"]Bali-Hai Sunset[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56294-so-who-wants-to-eat-shit/"]Shit[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56315-rogers-italian/page__gopid__879575&#entry879575"]Roger's Italian[/url] [/size][/center][center][size="3"][color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Hotel Reviews[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34823-mosaik-apartments-soi-daynight-2/page__p__551879__fromsearch__1&#entry551879"]Mosaik Apartments[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/37964-paragon-place-hotel-pattaya-nua-rd/page__p__605514__fromsearch__1&#entry605514"]Paragon Place[/url] [/size][size="3"][color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Trip Reports[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34867-a-short-visit-to-koh-chang/page__p__552510__fromsearch__1&#entry552510"]Koh Chang[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/38011-khao-yai-national-park/page__p__606162__fromsearch__1&#entry606162"]Khao Yai National Park[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/38006-songkran-in-the-village/page__p__606114__fromsearch__1&#entry606114"]Songkran in the Village[/url][/size] [/center]

Here is some information that I borrowed from elsewhere. Note that the most common types are A and B and that a vaccine is available for both. I have received a series of 4 shots and have been told that it should be active for about 20 years. It should have been 3 shots but after a test another was necessary.

What is hepatitis?

Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver, resulting in liver cell damage and destruction.

Hepatitis can be categorized in two groups:

-acute hepatitis

-chronic hepatitis

There are 6 main types of the hepatitis virus that have been identified, including:

Hepatitis A – This type of hepatitis is usually spread by fecal-oral contact, or fecal-infected food and water, and may also be spread by blood-borne infection (which is rare). The following is a list of modes of transmission for hepatitis A:

-consuming food made by someone who touched infected feces

-drinking water that is contaminated by infected feces - a problem in developing countries with poor sewage removal

-touching infected person's feces, which may occur with poor handwashing

-outbreaks may occur in large child care centers especially when there are children in diapers

-residents of American Indian reservations or Native Alaskan villages where hepatitis A may be more common

-sexual contact with an infected person

A vaccine for hepatitis A has been developed and is now available.

Hepatitis B – Hepatitis B has a wide range of clinical presentations. It can be mild, without symptoms or it may cause chronic hepatitis and in some cases can lead to full-blown liver failure and death. Transmission of hepatitis B virus occurs through blood and body fluid exposure such as blood, semen, vaginal secretions, or saliva. Infants may also develop the disease if they are born to a mother who has the virus. Infected children often spread the virus to other children if there is frequent contact or a child has many scrapes or cuts.

The following describes persons who are at risk for contracting hepatitis B:

-children born to mothers who have hepatitis B (the illness may present up to 5 years after the child is born)

-children who are born to mothers who have immigrated from a country where hepatitis B is widespread such as southeast Asia and China

-persons who live in long-term care facilities or who are disabled

-persons who live in households where another member is infected with the virus

-persons who have a blood clotting disorder such as hemophilia

-persons who require dialysis for kidney failure

-adolescents, who may participate in high-risk activities such as IV drug use, unprotected heterosexual or homosexual contact

A vaccine for hepatitis B does exist and is now widely used for routine childhood immunization.

Hepatitis C – The symptoms of hepatitis C are usually mild and gradual. Children often show no symptoms at all. Transmission of hepatitis C occurs primarily from contact with infected blood, but can also occur from sexual contract or from an infected mother to her baby. Although hepatitis C has milder symptoms initially, it leads to chronic liver disease in a majority of people who are infected. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), hepatitis C is the leading indication for liver transplantation. With some cases of hepatitis C, no mode of transmission can be identified. In addition, people with alcoholic liver disease also tend to develop hepatitis C. The following describes persons who may be at risk for contracting hepatitis C:

-children born to mothers who are infected with the virus

-persons who have a blood clotting disorder such as hemophilia and received clotting factors before 1987

-persons who require dialysis for kidney failure

-individuals who received a blood transfusion before 1992

-persons who may participate in high-risk activities such as IV drug use, unprotected heterosexual or homosexual contact.

There is no vaccine for hepatitis C. Persons who are at risk should be checked regularly for hepatitis C. Persons who have hepatitis C should be monitored closely for signs of chronic hepatitis and liver failure.

Hepatitis D – This form of hepatitis can only occur in the presence of hepatitis B. If an individual has hepatitis B and does not show symptoms or shows very mild symptoms, infection with D can put that person at risk for full-blown liver failure that progresses rapidly. Hepatitis D can occur at the same time as the initial infection with B, or it may show up much later. Transmission of hepatitis D occurs the same way as hepatitis B, except the transmission from mother to baby is less common.

Hepatitis E – This form of hepatitis is similar to hepatitis A. Transmission occurs through fecal-oral contamination. It is less common in children than hepatitis A. Hepatitis E is most common in poorly developed countries and rarely seen in the United States. There is no vaccine for hepatitis E at this time.

Hepatitis G - This is the newest strain of hepatitis and very little is known about it. Transmission is believed to occur through blood and is most commonly seen in IV drug users, individuals with clotting disorders such as hemophilia, and individuals who require hemodialysis for renal failure. Often hepatitis G shows no clinical symptoms.

How often does hepatitis occur?

According to the CDC, in the US, each year, there are approximately:

125,000 - 200,000 hepatitis A infections.

140,000 - 320,000 hepatitis B infections.

36,000 hepatitis C infections.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

I've been vaccinated for all the HEPs. :P

If you really wanted to be safe, I guess you could just skip the BJ?

Edited by Shanks

I agree (see below) however why not get vaccinated at your doctor before you go?

"Sexual transmission. You may become infected if you have unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex with an infected partner whose blood, saliva, semen or vaginal secretions enter your body. You can also become infected from shared sexual devices if they're not washed or covered with a condom. The virus is present in the secretions of someone who's infected and enters your body through small tears that can develop in your rectum or vagina during sexual activity."

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hepatitis...0398/DSECTION=3

can't this be prevented if you piss after the bj? anyone seriously know?